PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#1239 Apr 19, 2013
deanne murray

Wareham, MA

#1241 Apr 19, 2013
WTH-the-original wrote:
Why would someone in the criminal investigation business list anything that wasn't criminal in nature in their bio. Not to mention that would be in pretty bad taste. Of course if she did mention it I can imagine the outrage that would be all over this board about that also.
Oh, and I can handle the truth. For years we have been told, the truth will come out. We are all waiting, but of course none of us are holding their breath. We have heard all that hokum before, over and over and over. So, its been years now, aren't we all about due to hear the "truth". We have waited very patiently.
We can't even get you to release pertinent documents that you alone with your considerable skills interpret. No point in letting anyone else see if you have a clue about what you are saying. No peer review for you.
Not surprising that you don't do any of that. Everyone would see what a house of cards you are building. Wouldn't want anyone to label you a conspiracy nut or anything like that.
Still would love to hear any kind of reasonable theory as to how this "murder" occurred and the how the body got where it was found. And why anyone with an ounce of sense who grabbed the body would dump it in an area where people were searching? But that is just me. I prefer questions like that to the minutia you seem to relish digging around in. Not that most of what you have has any meaning, because it doesn't. Think of all of this as a logic chain. break any link and the whole thing falls apart. So the link you really need to work on is the story about how Patric got where he was. Try to come up with a story that a normal person would believe. Then go back to all the forensics that you keep trying to interpret but know nothing about. Better yet, release the documents on Google docs, as an example. I am sure that over these last years, qualified people would have approached you and told you that you know nothing about what you are writing. Now I'm sure that wouldn't help your ego, BUT, it might help Deanne come to grips with the fact her son died from hypothermia in an accidental death which is what the three real medical examiners said and not the veterinarian and several other paid doctors said.
Looking forward to your next several ramblings when you identify Ayotte's shoe size and link that into how it proves that she is involved with this "conspiracy".
Bill
--- I am not going to post important and enlightening documentation, emails, or FBI documentation on this Forum---

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1242 Apr 19, 2013
deanne murray wrote:
<quoted text>--- I am not going to post important and enlightening documentation, emails, or FBI documentation on this Forum---
Never said post it here. I said post it in Google Docs. where you can invite selected experts to review the information. You should have more people scrutinizing this information than the "brain trust" I have heard from here. If you want to redact certain information that would be acceptable also but you need more than these two or three "advisors" with degrees in underwater basket weaving and shell collecting I and II. If you are looking for the truth.

You, more than anyone, should want all the evidence to be posted for scrutiny by people who know what they are actually looking at. That is what will bring everyone running to your cause. If the story makes sense. If you really are looking for the truth? You have had two peer reviews of the autopsy data by highly qualified medical examiners. We all know how that turned out. That is why we never speak of it, or if we do, it is all part of the larger conspiracy.

Why not also have peer reviews of allllll the other "incriminating" information? See how all that stacks up in the witch hunt when it is peer reviewed? Oh, and for the most part, people who aren't paid for their opinions are the way to go. For credibility's sake. Oh, and again, for credibility's. If you want someone to review an autopsy, and to be taken seriously, get a qualified M.E. not a veterinarian, someone who is an expert in cold weather clothing.

And then there is that problem of how to fit Patric into the whole conspiracy theory. How he would have been killed and how he got to where he was found. That is really the only thing that should be focused on because until that link is filled in, all the other evidence and the experts (yes, the true experts) that have talked about it all point to accident.

Bill
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#1243 Apr 19, 2013
deanne murray

Wareham, MA

#1244 Apr 20, 2013
Gorbachev30 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t7EksvnO9hIXX
--- SERIOUSLY stop posting videos on this sit please--- ty Patrics Mother
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1245 Apr 20, 2013
not a veterinarian, someone who is an expert in cold weather clothing. Just so everyone is aware of Bill and his lack of information, the above has and is continually called upon by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office to testify as an "Expert" in Hypothermia related deaths. Bill on the other hand has had a picture window installed in his stomach, because his head is so far up his butt, that is the only way he can see where he is going.
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#1246 Apr 20, 2013
Im trying to communicate to you and to others. It is my free speech, and my way of doing it. If I write in text, everyone can read it. Since there is limited internet in New Hampshire, the data bandwidth and volume is my tactic. You have a reward available, I'd like to collect it based on 7 years of research. NO ONE else knows how to solve your problem. I can not bring Patric back, but I can prove to you how it happened.
I spent my resources to accomplish this. What I'm telling you is that N. Bruce McKay was a ROGUE. Patric's death was his scheme. He set up many more than your just your son. This is not a singular tragedy. McKay was not the killer, but he was an accomplice. Are you aware of what a Rogue can do without oversight?
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#1247 Apr 20, 2013
Do you know what a Rogue officer is? Would we find a letter of thanks for his efforts in his personel file from you? My guess is he was extremely compasionate in dealing with you, after Patric's recovery. He had another side to him, which he clearly his hidden from you. You did meet Bruce correct? He is the one who figured out how to find him later? That's why the chief said to him, "what do you want a medal?"

Death by hypothermia Right? Thats the set up! The Man could get away with murder. You may find many locals are still in fear of the evil he brought north. I am here to fight it, even if you dont understand it.

Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#1248 Apr 20, 2013
I'll point out, that you are here seeking the truth. The people of Franconia, Sugar Hill, Littleton and Bethlehem are honest people. They told me because I listened to them. Nobody South of the notch ever gave a damn about the way McKay treated them; and he knew it.

The Rogue was right in front of Kelly's face, that's why he made all the movies. Thats why he begged for film equipment. Im guessing most of the videos from his cruiser went up in a fire at his home when the FD had to go there. Thats why all the evidence in Franconia is MISSING

As far as the State goes, Maura is also MISSING.

She got framed too. They aren't honest about that either.
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#1249 Apr 20, 2013
You may see My Cousin Vinny as a comedy, but it is really about the strugle for justice.

I'm Not Vinny nor Tom. I'm using the videos metaphorically to describe the type of FUBAR situation you're going to have to navigate if you expect NH to reverse its ruling on your son's death.
It's going to be unusual for NH's constitution.

FrmLE

Vero Beach, FL

#1250 Apr 20, 2013
Just for the record, I was in Lincoln for every day of the search and I never saw Bruce McKay there once.

That does not mean he may not have been there but I never once saw him on scene.

I do know he was not involved in the investigation.
nakasuejen

Buzzards Bay, MA

#1251 Apr 20, 2013
Wow.. that's all I have..

You know what I would like to see, Dee and "historian" and FmLE get together. Two have all the documents (and they do) and the other has the law enforcement knowledge.

Even after all these years, Dee wants the truth.

Nothing more, nothing less.

She is doing remarkably well. It has been almost a decade. Case is closed, sadly.
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1252 Apr 21, 2013
nakasuejen wrote:
Wow.. that's all I have..
You know what I would like to see, Dee and "historian" and FmLE get together. Two have all the documents (and they do) and the other has the law enforcement knowledge.
Even after all these years, Dee wants the truth.
Nothing more, nothing less.
She is doing remarkably well. It has been almost a decade. Case is closed, sadly.
Until New Hampshire and the FBI and Kacavss release the over 1,000 documents they still have and will not release, this case will will be forever open. If everything was above board and nothing to hide they would not still be running and stonewalling at every corner. One more thing the case as far as I know is not closed, the door is still open. Nothing Noah said has been released as he has not reached his 18th birthday yet. I'm done here.
nakasuejen

Buzzards Bay, MA

#1253 Apr 21, 2013
well you know I meant closed as far as law enforcement is concerned, not the mom's family :)
FrmLE

Vero Beach, FL

#1254 Apr 21, 2013
nakasuejen wrote:
You know what I would like to see, Dee and "historian" and FmLE get together. Two have all the documents (and they do) and the other has the law enforcement knowledge.
Even after all these years, Dee wants the truth.
Nothing more, nothing less.
I still have no idea who historian is, he claims to have been on scene so I assume he is family? But most of what he says rings of thord or fourth hand information to me, not trying to throw stones but that is my honest take.

Too often he makes statements that are so outrageous it is hard to take ANYTHING he says seriously at all. He claims to have all these documents, yet he still harps on the same nuance details that have been beaten to death for years, eyes closed, petechiae, dirt on nose etc.

All details that have no bearing and most which have been refuted many many times. How can I believe he has 1000's of pages of documents when he has no more information that any casual reader of the internet can gleen?

As far as Deanne wanting the truth, I truly doubt she has the ability to open her mind enough to consider the truth. Look at her posts, she has her position and refuses to consider any information or discussion that counters that position.

Even after all this time the only theory that adresses the core issue of what happened is the story posted by historian a few pages back about Patric being killed by Noah, covered by leaves, moved severl times over severl days, and ending up on the side of that mountian. How can anyone seriously consider such a ridiculous theory?

How can you discuss anything with someone who has already made up their mind and only wants to consider information that supports what they want to believe?

That is no more than a face to face version of what has been going on here for several years, at least since I have been reading.

I feel for Deanne but after 20 plus years dealing with victims and victims families I know enough to recognize when someone has made up their mind and will not listen.

Nakasuejen, can you tell me why hasn't Deanne retained an Attorney or Private Investigator OF HER OWN? Obviously her interests and those of her ex husband and family are quite different, so for her to pick and choose pieces of O'Connell's report to buttress her position and theory is unwise and counter productive.

Why won't she retain her own Attorney? With a good, experienced, unbiased Investigator to find the answers she so desperately wants?

Why? Please don't say it is money, that is the worst thing you could say.
Historian

Osterville, MA

#1256 Apr 23, 2013
All details that have no bearing and most which have been refuted many many times. How can I believe he has 1000's of pages of documents when he has no more information that any casual reader of the internet can gleen? LE. your not reading, Most of what they are saying is the information that you say has no bearing, is information that has finally been verified. Their is a difference between I think this happened, and I think they did this, now 9 years later we can prove it. That is the difference. I think somewhere they did hire and pay an attorney, and presented them with evidence, the the response was to investigate this case properly, they wanted 100K up front, and possibly more if needed. "Key word" investigate properly. Not one person of interest has ever been deposed for the record? Interviews by the FBI are not signed by the party being interviewed for the record, even though Police, and FBI reports clearly prove they are lying to the FBI during the interview. You are so far behind the curve in the events and information over the last 2 Years that is why it is so hard to communicate with you. The time will come.

Since: Mar 13

Woodsville, NH

#1257 Apr 23, 2013
If the evidence is so compelling and so obvious why is it necessary to plead the case here on Topix? I have to think that any lawyer would be willing to take on a slam dunk case like this, even for free. Or a politician even, I mean if this is so simple to see that NHLE was wrong, people should be beating down your door to help. Maybe an advocacy group? Maybe a rich, bored, benefactor that would be happy to throw a few bucks at something so painfully easy to see? I would think that if you have SO MUCH evidence, a better use to your time would be to plead the case to someone who can actually DO something about it and not a bunch of casual internet readers. I have much sympathy for the mother of this child, but seriously, don't you think you can help her in a more productive way? Especially since you have so much proof?
FrmLE

Vero Beach, FL

#1258 Apr 23, 2013
Historian wrote:
Most of what they are saying is the information that you say has no bearing, is information that has finally been verified. Their is a difference between I think this happened, and I think they did this, now 9 years later we can prove it.
Prove it. Release this ‘new information’ that supports your theory stated earlier about who killed Patric, where his body was hidden, when it was moved and by whom, and why it ended up on the side of that Mountain.

Also please explain how that is possible considering the changes a body goes through after death.
.
.
Historian wrote:
I think somewhere they did hire and pay an attorney, and presented them with evidence, the the response was to investigate this case properly, they wanted 100K up front, and possibly more if needed. "Key word" investigate properly.
YOU THINK? You don’t know?

So let me get this straight, you claim to have intimate knowledge of the case file and details that ‘prove’ this was a murder. However, you don’t even know if the family hired an Attorney to represent them in this case? You THINK they wanted $100k up front?

And you then say, they wanted this money in order to ‘investigate this case properly’? And from that you conclude the case was not investigated properly?

Let me ask you, do you think an Attorney who wants $100 thousand dollars to investigate the death of a 10 year old boy would say “The case was investigated properly, but we’ll take a look anyway”?

How can they make a statement about whether the case was investigated properly if they didn’t investigate the case themselves? They just scanned the file, decided it was not investigated correctly? Just like that? Interesting.
.
.
Historian wrote:
Interviews by the FBI are not signed by the party being interviewed for the record, even though Police, and FBI reports clearly prove they are lying to the FBI during the interview.
What does this mean? I never had a person sign an interview conducted by me, do you think that is common? Is that what you are basing your ‘murder theory’ on? The fact that the witness didn’t sign the piece of paper? That’s it?
.
.
Historian wrote:
You are so far behind the curve in the events and information over the last 2 Years that is why it is so hard to communicate with you. The time will come.
I see, so will you tell me what has transpired over the past 2 years that changes the facts of the case? More leaves on the face? More check marks o preliminary autopsy that you admit yourself you don’t know what it means? More unsigned interviews?

Also, who are you?
nakasuejen

Buzzards Bay, MA

#1259 Apr 23, 2013
Unfortunatly for Dee... when Patric first died so many people (lawyers) came out of the woodwork, said they would take the case, took her money, and then said sorry, can't help after a quick review.

As for the two families... Patric's fathers side and mothers side.. they do not speak. Terry O'Connell was hired by the father's side and has pretty much refused to help the mother's side.

In the last few years, under the Freedom of Information Act, a lot more paperwork was given to the mothers side. But it comes in the mail sporadically and many of the documents requested are still being withheld by various law enforcements agencies, for reasons that are unclear or are not being released so as to not compromise investigative techniques., supposedly. Missing pieces of the puzzle here have been filled in in the last two years, but also more questions have been raised. Conflicting reports have come in from various agencies. By that I mean two agencies that investigated the same case said opposite things. and I am sure that "historian" can speak to that more than I. Historian was at the scene. The information he puts out is not second, third or fourth hand, it is from the case file. My take on his comments here is that historian is having a difficult time articulating his points in "layman's terms" I guess you could say.

Money is an issue. Lawyers are not free, nor have any offered to do this "pro-bono". It absolutely stinks that money or lack of money can either get the wheels of a case going or stop it dead in its tracks.( a civil case) and no one but a DA can bring a criminal case I believe. and the DA won't do it in this case, without more information /evidence. Which is what the mother's family is trying to get for them.

I personally have looked at thousands of pages and read so many conflicting reports that my head spins sometimes. This entire case, in my opinion, hinges on the findings of Dr. Andrews. He said hypothermia. End of story. But he too contradicted himself on how to determine the cause of hypothermia in an autopsy and the family has the email to prove that. What he said in the email completely goes against his own autopsy report on Patric. Its things like that (and there are many, too many to count) that keep showing up in this case, every time the mail comes.

Let me ask you this? Why would Gabe confess to hurting Patric, sitting on him until he couldn't breathe and then let him up so he could run off into the woods, to the law enforcement agency? Why wasn't that considered an assault? Why was it not disclosed to the family until well after the statute of limitations had run out on that assault? Why doesn't anyone consider that maybe this assault resulted in Patric's death on the mountain, either by suffocation or by hypothermia as a result of him possibly surviving that assault and running off, getting lost and then succumbing to the elements?

Why would Noah say that his brother sat on Patric until he stopped moving and then they hid him and then they went to get an adult?

Something happened between the boys that day. That much is clear. That something resulted in Patric's death, one way or the other. That much is clear. Patric would not have died that day if there had not been an altercation with his stepbrother.

Since: Mar 13

Woodsville, NH

#1260 Apr 23, 2013
Forgive me if this comes off as sounding too harsh, it is not my intention.

Suppose it is all true, that Gabe and Noah had an altercation with Patric and as a result Patric died. What is to be gained by a change in the cause of death? Is a jury going to find a 12 year old boy guilty of murder, 10 years after the fact? Is a 12 year old's mind mature enough to be capable of premeditation? Would any possible punishment last beyond the age of majority for a crime committed at 12? Who wins in this scenario? What is the prize? Bragging rights at the family reunion? I see nothing but more heartache for this entire family. If this was an adult killer being sought I can understand the effort but these are little boys that may have committed this crime and will be treated as little boys even if tried when they are 30. None of it will bring Patric back and this whole exercise does nothing more than keep this boys mother from moving on. This already horribly dysfunctional family will never heal.

Again I am sorry for the harshness of this post but I have been reading the back and forth on here for quite some time without comment and I see no good coming of this and had to speak up. I have had my say and I will wander back into silence.

Deanne, you have my deepest condolences and I hope you find peace in your life soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Support Sununu for governor (Oct '15) 4 hr WV Skier 8
8/02/2016 - Inside Out Soul Festival Aug 2 katybirdhudson 1
Mulligans Tap Room & Eatery Jul '16 AROBoys2 1
Mulligans on Corcoran Pond off to a great start (Nov '15) Jul '16 jls 41
Financial Problems at the Mountain? (Aug '13) Jul '16 jls 276
World Cup Triple Jul '16 skierguy 3
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Anon2016 55

Lincoln Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages