Police Accuse Nebraska Woman of Fakin...

Police Accuse Nebraska Woman of Faking Anti-Gay Hate Crime

There are 12 comments on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Police Accuse Nebraska Woman of Faking Anti-Gay Hate Crime. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

A Nebraska woman was arrested for faking an anti-gay hate crime in which she claimed three masked men bound her, cut words into her skin and spray-painted slurs on her wall before setting her house on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Well that was dumb of her...here come the hater posts...

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#2 Aug 23, 2012
switch off brain, turn on stupid

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Aug 23, 2012
She faked it, she was mentally disturbed, there are lots of people who do things like this for attention and they all should get the help they need. If anyone is stupid enough to make a fallacious claim about homosexuals, I'd recommend you look at the numbers on this matter first.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Aug 23, 2012
"Ace is the place with the helpful hardware man!"

Perfect for picking up all your self mutilation and glove shopping needs in one easy place!

Oh, great, I wonder if she is calling "wolf" now? That kind of nonsense and desperate call for attention that ruins it for everyone else, kills an credibility of real attacks. God, what a tool.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Good lord, WHO wrote the above...hey, it's 5 AM and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

What I SHOULD have said is...
"call for attention IS WHAT ruins"

and..
"Kills all credibility"

Wow.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Wholly Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are a grammatically challenged queer, better hope NE Jade don't see your post or he may critique you.
Why are the pretty ones so dumb?
Your comma splice resulting in a run-on sentence indicates that you would do well to study English punctuation and sentence structure before calling someone else "grammatically challenged."

The dumb ones such hypocrites.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Wholly Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are a grammatically challenged queer, better hope NE Jade don't see your post or he may critique you.
Why are the pretty ones so dumb?
Uh, you're upset that I CAUGHT my own errors and now think you can make a point about it? God, you are dumber than I thought.

By the way..."better hope NE Jade **DON'T** see you"????? Come on! Even YOU must know that is so wrong! You're using singular when plural is needed.

Why are you UGLY ones always so STUPID?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Aug 23, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comma splice resulting in a run-on sentence indicates that you would do well to study English punctuation and sentence structure before calling someone else "grammatically challenged."
The dumb ones such hypocrites.
Yeah! What YOU said!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, you're upset that I CAUGHT my own errors and now think you can make a point about it? God, you are dumber than I thought.
By the way..."better hope NE Jade **DON'T** see you"????? Come on! Even YOU must know that is so wrong! You're using singular when plural is needed.
Why are you UGLY ones always so STUPID?
Subject-verb agreement is probably considered pretentious in Trinity,
Texas.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Wholly Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>ALL queers are mentally disturbed and ALL queers fake hate crimes, it's their sex partners that beat/kill them and then it is recorded as some Normal Decent person being the perpetrator.
And the FRC shooting was all fake too, just to place blame on the gays.

Do you even read what you type?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#13 Aug 23, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Subject-verb agreement is probably considered pretentious in Trinity,
Texas.
Thay dont like much them thair things that ain't lairned in hom skoolin!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Wholly Trinity wrote:
<quoted text>ALL queers are mentally disturbed and ALL queers fake hate crimes, it's their sex partners that beat/kill them and then it is recorded as some Normal Decent person being the perpetrator.
"Normal" cannot exist in nature, it is an impossibility. Queers by definition cannot exist because normal cannot exist. I fail to see how this relates to homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Blue Moon Fitness (Oct '11) Aug 12 Melissa 75
Vote for Hillary Aug 5 Hawk 1
James Schofield (Sep '11) Aug 2 Simon Says 10
Stopping Sexual Assault May '16 Ravenreport 1
love of my life (Jun '15) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Social Security is Yours, not the Governments May '16 Trump Truth 1
Review: Furniture Row May '16 jenniferb 1

Lincoln Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages