Review: Disaster Restoration Systems

Posted in the Lincoln Forum

Nancy Connely

Lincoln, NE

#1 Jan 29, 2009
What NICE guys! They worked late on a Saturday night to take care of our wet basement. My husband and I were very impressed. Thank you Dry Hero!
Mike

Lincoln, NE

#2 Nov 4, 2009
Dear Ritch,
We would like to say thank you for the fantastic work you did on our basement. Not only were you able to take care of our water problem, but you made us feel at ease and confident in a situation that would have otherwise been quite stressful.
We also wanted to say how much we appreciate your professionalism and courtesy throughout the process. Not only were you able to help us in such a short notice, but you gave us options and sound advice and never tried to ‘sell’ us. Quite simply, it was one of the most positive experience with any service we‘ve ever had.
Thank you again!
Sincerely, 

Mike and Jana
Nancy B

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jun 1, 2011
Ritch and his crew were very helpful and respectful of my home and pets. I would recommend their water damage services.

Since: Apr 12

Lincoln, NE

#4 Apr 19, 2012
I really want people to know what a fantastic company Dryhero is. During our remodel we found a leak from our kitchen sink that had been running into our basement. As a result our laundry room had an entire wall covered with wet mold. I had been sick with headaches and wanted somebody to take care of the mold problem immediately. I called three companies and Dryhero was the ONLY one that returned my call. They came out the same day and removed the mold. The next day I finally received a call from one of the other companies, a day AFTER the mold was cleaned up. I was impressed with the empathy expressed by Ritch of Dryhero and quality and speed of the cleanup. And the cost? At the lower range of what they quoted us. I can t say enough good things about my experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News International students have hard time adapting ... Thu Tang 10
Tyson "Chickin McNuggitts" Yochum (Dec '13) Apr 22 Kristina Vogel 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr 15 voter 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr 15 neutral 103
rozalyn johnson Mar 31 lost friend 1
Support Lincoln City Soccer Club on the other s... Mar 28 Lincoln City Fan 1
News Two More Men Plead Guilty to Environmental Crim... Mar '15 conversation star... 1
More from around the web

Lincoln People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]