First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Poor Boy

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2007
Does anybody know of a girl that lived on Avon in Lincoln in the 70 named pam flood & where she may live now
Ho Ho

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2007
Gee nobody in the seventys know a pamela flood ? I think she lived on east avon street & drove a blue mustang back then . I also think she went to the UN also.
Sheri Willoughby

Kansas City, MO

#3 Feb 1, 2008
I knew a Pam Flood that went to William Jewell Collgee in Liberty, MO - 1978-9. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's Later worked for Marriott ... lost track of her but would love to say "Hi".
Ho Ho

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2008
You would have a picture of her ? She had br, hair & then brown eyes . Her Father was retired I think from the air force . She was a very nice lady . In 1971. I thought she may of went to the national guards or something . She would of been at the time you knew her in her late 20 or early 30. So can you help Plus she lived on Avon Str in Licoln. May Mother always thought alot about her & Highly
Ho Ho

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2008
Come on somebody knows her
ho ho

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2008
This one person or family that is hard to fine that lived in Lincoln in the seventy
Got an idea

Lincoln, NE

#7 Jul 9, 2008
Have you tried Classmates.com or another site to search for her?
Ho ho

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2008
I'm not for sure what school she went to . & then I thought maybe the college would have something . like you could look up
curious

Lincoln, NE

#9 Jul 15, 2008
You could look on "my space" too. Classmates sounds like a good shot!! Not that many schools to check out.
Good luck.
curious

Lincoln, NE

#10 Jul 15, 2008
Lincoln Evening Journal & Nebraska State Journal, Oct. 12, 1966
Northeast Honor Roll has a "Pamela Flood" being a Senior.

The Lincoln Star, May 4, 1975
Austin, Tex.--- The engagement and Aug 9 wedding plans of Miss Pamela Claire Flood and Gary Earl Wilmer of Baltimore, MD. are announced by her parents, Mr & Mrs Lawrence H. Flood, formerly of Lincoln, Neb.
Miss Flood attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The future brideroom s a student at Towson State College in Baltimore. He is the son of Mr & Mrs W. Earl Wilmer, also of Baltimore.
St. Luke's-on-the Lake will be the scene of the ceremony.

Lincoln Evening Journal & NE State Journal, Aug 23, 1966
A thank you signed: Pam Flood Lincoln Northeast Class of 1967
Ho Ho

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2008
Where did you fine all this out at ? I knew her & that in the 70 . My parents thought she was a very special person
really

Lincoln, NE

#12 Jul 29, 2008
wow
Ho Ho

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2008
So do you know of her
ho ho

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2008
Does any body really know this person?
Just Wondering

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2009
Oes anybody know her from Northeast lincoln high ab out 1965 t0 maybe 67 that she graduated .
HiHo

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2009
I have tried to find this Lady & I cant does anybody have some ideas where she may live at . & her married name
Draft

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2009
sO SHE MUST OF DISAPPEARED OUT OF THE COUTRY
Brinda

Lewisport, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2009
I also am looking for Pam Flood. Has anyone found her?If anyone has found her please let me know.We are related,her mom,Nina(Merchant)Flood was my grandmothers sister.I know that her dad,Lawrence Hugh Flood passed away in 2006 in Texas & is buried at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington,Va. I am working on a family tree.
Thanks,
Brinda (from Amelia County,Virginia)
interesting

Lincoln, NE

#19 Oct 21, 2009
curious wrote:
Lincoln Evening Journal & Nebraska State Journal, Oct. 12, 1966
Northeast Honor Roll has a "Pamela Flood" being a Senior.
The Lincoln Star, May 4, 1975
Austin, Tex.--- The engagement and Aug 9 wedding plans of Miss Pamela Claire Flood and Gary Earl Wilmer of Baltimore, MD. are announced by her parents, Mr & Mrs Lawrence H. Flood, formerly of Lincoln, Neb.
Miss Flood attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The future brideroom s a student at Towson State College in Baltimore. He is the son of Mr & Mrs W. Earl Wilmer, also of Baltimore.
St. Luke's-on-the Lake will be the scene of the ceremony.
Lincoln Evening Journal & NE State Journal, Aug 23, 1966
A thank you signed: Pam Flood Lincoln Northeast Class of 1967
I think most of your questions are answered above, if you look at clues......
IF she is still married to the same guy, her name would be Pamela Wilmer.
Have you ever heard of whitepages.com
interesting

Lincoln, NE

#20 Oct 21, 2009
Brinda wrote:
I also am looking for Pam Flood. Has anyone found her?If anyone has found her please let me know.We are related,her mom,Nina(Merchant)Flood was my grandmothers sister.I know that her dad,Lawrence Hugh Flood passed away in 2006 in Texas & is buried at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington,Va. I am working on a family tree.
Thanks,
Brinda (from Amelia County,Virginia)
Are both of her parents deceased?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Schofield (Sep '11) Jul 17 shannon haworth 8
Stopping Sexual Assault May '16 Ravenreport 1
love of my life (Jun '15) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Social Security is Yours, not the Governments May '16 Trump Truth 1
Review: Furniture Row May '16 jenniferb 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
News Nebraska allows state licenses for thousands of... May '16 Vote For Trump 4

Lincoln Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages