alice

Honolulu, HI

#1109 Sep 8, 2012
I like Obama and feel he is best for America. Romney is a clown and Ryan is a fraud I see
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1110 Sep 9, 2012
alice wrote:
I like meth and feel it's best for America.
good point
farmis

Los Angeles, CA

#1111 Sep 9, 2012
alice wrote:
I like Obama and feel he is best for America. Romney is a clown and Ryan is a fraud I see
Obama has already proven that he is a fraud. So you DO like frauds. You're a fraud as well.
peachy18 com

Lincoln, NE

#1112 Sep 10, 2012
"I've come to realize that Barack Obama is the tattoo president. Like a big tattoo, it seemed cool when you were young. But later on, that decision doesn't look so good, and you wonder: what was I thinking? But the worst part is you’re still going to have to explain it to your kids."
peachy18 com

Lincoln, NE

#1113 Sep 10, 2012
alice wrote:
Barack Obama's failed us. But look, it's understandable. A lot of people fail at their first job.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1115 Sep 11, 2012
peachy18 com wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's failed us. But look, it's understandable. A lot of people fail at their first job.
I think his second career should be Hollywood actor.
Elmo

Fremont, NE

#1116 Sep 11, 2012
Obama is not a leader. He is failing our country.
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

#1117 Sep 12, 2012
Announced by the FOX NEWS TEAM, Obama has authorized that ill people on Medicare will be switch to an HMO, WITHOUT THEIR CONSENTS.
This is just the beginning, as he wants us to copy the England model of health-care, run by the NHS.

Every Senior that you know should read this, it is by the British National Health Service.

Shock: British NHS Euthanizes 130,000 Elderly Patients Annually:

Check out their website:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/06/20/shock-brit ...
We should have a Government policy that will provide one way tickets for Liberals to England, paid for by a sales tax.
Big Mouth TV Man should be first on line. Bye Bye
Liberal:
Louie

York, NE

#1119 Sep 14, 2012
Just an idea, but if Obama doesn't get re-elected, maybe Romney could appoint him as the new Ambassador to Libya. :)
Bubba

York, NE

#1121 Sep 17, 2012
To show you how incompetent Obama is as president, he can't even tell the difference between peaceful demonstations and cordinated attacks against US embasseys abround. Obama is way in over his head. America deserves better leadership than what we have now. Obama tried. America gave him a chance. Time to move on to a more qualified person to lead.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1124 Oct 1, 2012
I am eligble to vote late this month and am voting for Obama. Romney scares me!
Wondering

Lincoln, NE

#1125 Oct 2, 2012
alice wrote:
Alice, you scare everyone.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1126 Oct 2, 2012
alice wrote:
Even with your felony? Did u get it reduced? Good for u alice. Now stay away from Meth.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1127 Oct 3, 2012
I fear Romney will send people like me-poor white girls from the Panhandle-to die for Israeli interest in the Mid East. Let them send their own children and pay the costs themselves.
farnam

Papillion, NE

#1128 Oct 3, 2012
alice wrote:
I fear Romney will send people like me-poor white girls from the Panhandle-to die for Israeli interest in the Mid East. Let them send their own children and pay the costs themselves.
You have nothing to back that scenario up. Why doesn't that surprise anyone? Still selling meth?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#1129 Oct 3, 2012
alice wrote:
Meth will make u fail the physical, don't worry.
Bubba

York, NE

#1130 Oct 4, 2012
Obama was an empty chair last night during the debate. Romney seemed more presidential.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1132 Oct 18, 2012
Romney will serve Israel but the USA. Scary!
RiccardoFire

Wilton, CA

#1133 Oct 18, 2012
alice wrote:
Alice, it's the meth again, plz get help. Romney is running for USA President, Not Israel.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#1134 Oct 18, 2012
alice wrote:
Liar. All that meth has gone to your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyson Jochum 13 hr Dr Joe Revis Phd 8
free pus call Oct 19 Randy3396 2
Gender identity training in Neb. schools frustr... Oct 17 TerryE 1
Police Arrest Councilman's Son For Sexual Assault Oct 15 todd 1
Councilman Jon Camp Says LPD Made Inappropriate... Oct 15 todd 1
private parts Oct 14 softyman 1
Review: Blue Moon Fitness (Oct '11) Oct 10 Blue Moon Fitness... 64
Lincoln Dating
Find my Match

Lincoln Jobs