Brandon Crago Update

Brandon Crago Update

There are 12 comments on the KLKN-TV Lincoln story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Brandon Crago Update. In it, KLKN-TV Lincoln reports that:

Another arrest has been made in connection to the alleged Brandon Crago weekend crime spree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLKN-TV Lincoln.

alan

AOL

#1 Sep 5, 2008
i first met brandon in 2004 he was a really nice person at first but it wasnt long b4 he became increasing more violent after he began sticking a needle in his arm it didnt take long to realize that he was a fake and only pretended to be your friend he became more violent to his girlfriend and her daughter and also to me that little girl was so sweet but she wasnt his and he treated her badly i think she is now living with her grandparents he deserves what he gets
alan

AOL

#2 Oct 8, 2008
SNITCH
LOUISVILLE

Fall River, MA

#3 Oct 16, 2008
WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON THIS INHUMAN BEING IS. hE TOOK AWAY 2 WONDERFUL PEOPLE. AND LEFT ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE IN SHOCK. I WISH THAT WHOEVER THE JUDGE THAT LET HIM OUT ON REHAB COULD HAVE HIS JOB TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM. CRAGO IS SCUM OF THE EARTH. THE CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILD OF THIS COUPLE ARE DEVASTED. THEIR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BECAUSE OF HIM. I HOPE THAT HE GETS SOME SORT OF DEATH PENALTY.
COLUMBUS

Lincoln, NE

#4 Jan 21, 2009
ALLS I CAN SAY IS HOLY CRAP IS THAT CRAGO, CRAGO? I met Brandon in....eh, maybe 2005 or 2006 in Columbus, Ne and I can't believe it. He never treated me nor anyone around me badly, he was really sad all of the time....:(
COLUMBUS

Lincoln, NE

#5 Jan 22, 2009
alan wrote:
SNITCH
you're the snitch...SNITCH
alan

Little Elm, TX

#6 Feb 19, 2009
did u hit the back of ur head too many times on his headboard ive got court documents to prove it

Since: Feb 09

Mesa, AZ

#7 Feb 22, 2009
He's a worthless piece of life that deserves the death penalty. He had no right going in and killing that innocent couple. If he's ever released I'm sure he'd do it again, they always do.
really

Chambers, NE

#8 Mar 3, 2009
this is news to me. anyone know what happened?
alan

AOL

#9 Apr 17, 2009
hows "life"
Alan

AOL

#10 Aug 31, 2009
COLUMBUS wrote:
<quoted text> you're the snitch...SNITCH

columbus, U must be a meth head LOSER like ur idol wont be long till ur in prison too if ur not already U hav no brains nor any self esteem to be defending this murderous SNITCH Douch Bag
Sad nephew

Blytheville, AR

#11 Dec 10, 2009
I've got one word DRUGS. The root of most evil. It's true Brandon did commit a terrible terrible crime. The family of the victims lifes will be changed forever and for that I feel the deepest sorrow. I am a member the family (brandons) I first met him before all the drugs. And I couldn't say a bad word about him besides him hogging the xbox when I went over to his lake house. I did notice when he began to get into the drugs. He changed. But people he was not and is not an evil man. He is now serving his life behind bars. Indeed he does deserve it. I also know he is spending the rest of his life thinking, regretting, and morning the people he has hurt physically and emotionaly. He is as human as us all and I miss him so much. Not the Brandon most of you know but the loveing uncle b that I knew. I miss the talks and the weekends swimming at his house. If only he hadn't discoved the drugs. I would still have my uncle and a person I could tell anything to. I am truely sorry for the family of the couple. I wish it could all be taken back so badly.
Sincerally,
Loving nephew
Best friend

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2012
I miss my bestfriend and her husband Steve. I will never get over what Crago did to them and all of us their friends and Family. They were wonderful people and should not have died like they did. Crago still gets to live and his family can still visIt him..even though he doesn't deserve to live. We don't get to talk to Carolyn and Steve visit them and enjoy them..I will never get over loosing them...they never harmed anything or anyone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln passageway still a hotbed for drug taki... Thu Fred Mertz 4
Lincoln Music Selection (Sep '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 14
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! % Nov '16 Mr lincoln 1
co-eds for cash Nov '16 brandon 1
News Embattled Nebraska senator may survive cybersex... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Clinton Rape Machine 7
Lincoln Auto glass replacement and Windshield ... Oct '16 Emma 2
Best Place for Chicken Teriyaki in Lincoln (Sep '16) Sep '16 Bala Torperan 2

Lincoln Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages