The thing we Hate about Limon Colorado

The thing we Hate about Limon Colorado

Posted in the Limon Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Native Limonite

Prague, Czech Republic

#2 Apr 5, 2007
Obviously you havn't spent enough time there...or had a bad experience. Because Limon is an amazing city and gave so much to me and my family.
Grew Up There

United States

#3 May 19, 2007
It sounds like someone just decided that they had nothing better to do so they drove through a little town that has been through a lot. This town comes togther when it mean and counts the most....
Tanner Taylor

Idaho Springs, CO

#4 Aug 7, 2007
I Have Lived Here All My Life And I Agree That Limon Sucks. Although The People Are Nice The Town Provides Nothing To Do As A Family And Basically No Attractions For Anyone Of Any Age.
blake griffin

Missoula, MT

#5 Jan 7, 2009
Tanner Taylor wrote:
I Have Lived Here All My Life And I Agree That Limon Sucks. Although The People Are Nice The Town Provides Nothing To Do As A Family And Basically No Attractions For Anyone Of Any Age.
it looks like trailor trash city and the prison gives you a bad name karyn griffin has to sleep with the boss trani at the prision to keep her job after she got her whole family fired
blake griffin

Missoula, MT

#6 Jan 7, 2009
it me im back wrote:
please list All the things you hate about the shabby one rat town called Limon Colo
why would anyone live their when denver is so close it looks like a dump the people are rude it is the true meaning of trailor trash city but work for the prision so griffin can teach you to shuffel your feet through the metal detector to get her cell stuff to the inmates
blake griffin

Missoula, MT

#7 Jan 7, 2009
Native Limonite wrote:
Obviously you havn't spent enough time there...or had a bad experience. Because Limon is an amazing city and gave so much to me and my family.
what your trailor dump over and have to be put back up all ran into was a small dumpy town with rude people
blake griffin

Missoula, MT

#8 Jan 7, 2009
Grew Up There wrote:
It sounds like someone just decided that they had nothing better to do so they drove through a little town that has been through a lot. This town comes togther when it mean and counts the most....
sounds like you don't know where the good life is limon is a dump
frank green

Missoula, MT

#9 Mar 6, 2009
limon people are rude and nasty they all have a cop prision guard attitude that just stinks your kids diserve better
Tyson

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Jul 4, 2009
OK! i dont even know where to begin. I moved to limon 3 years ago. I hate it. I hate it. Everyone is either old or on meth, and there is no exceptions except the kids who are on probation for doing meth. You cant get a job here unless its at TA or youve lived here you whole life. Dont mess with Jon Steerwall or he'll pull a gun on you, and the warden (his best friend) will approve of it. You cant befriend anyone here because they are all liars and back stabbers. EVERYONE is friends with everyone else even when they say theyre not. Veronica, you know the ugly devil that thinks she runs Subway and Chads life, well shes one to watch out for, along with the other drunk meth heads like Felicia and that ugly mexican girl at mcdonalds that looks like a chola. Oh and you cant date someone here, because everyone is related. Its like so and so is her mom and her sister and her aunt (dont ask). Then theres little mexico, the drug infested, illegal populated trailer park RIGHT ON THE HWY, it gives limon a good name!

If your not into sports you aint shit. I think that the teachers are jerks and only like the volleyball players or the football players, even though those kids are going to be high on meth by there senior year and wont get anywhere.

I guess it wouldnt be so bad, except for the fact that there aint shit to do. I think that if we had more jobs and Had more stuff to do, the kids and some adults wouldnt be high all the time. I think that theres a lot going on that no one knows about or refuses to admit.

I think this town would be nice looking if they got rid of little mexico and if they fixed main street. I think this town would be the shit if we had a walmart, taco bell, burger king, and if we had any thing that we dont!( i have sooo much more to say but i have to go burn my trash now cuz i dont have trash pick up)
veronica

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 Sep 10, 2009
hey tyson did you know that online harassment is a leading cause of teen suicide wich means if i bruaght what you wrote about me and my friends to the police do you think they would take it lightly?i dont i hope you know what you did is wrong and evryone els on this site who wrote about a specific person will be reported as well the things you said are un acceptible and if you have a problem with me i dare you to take it up with me.
Tyson

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Sep 10, 2009
hey you know that its not considered harassment if its not threatening right?
and plus this statement wasnt directed at you, its was directed at the general public. And its also not slander because its true.:D. Personal opinion is not illegal. Your only taking it so rough cuz you know its true. Law enforcement, esp. in Limon will not do anything about something someone said on a public forum because it simply "hurt your feelings".
Tyson

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Sep 11, 2009
Lol yes, lets try this. Go to Limon PD and tell them this "a older gentlemen who used to live here but now lives outside of the country said on the internet that i was a horrible girlfriend over the internet, and while its true i want to press charges"...then call me, ill even give you my personal number, and tell me what they say :D
Badger 4 life

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2009
Limon is da bomb. Go badgers
Badger 4 life

United States

#15 Nov 11, 2009
The one thing I hate about limon is people hating limon. If I could I would show you my testicles I would cuz you don't know how proud I am to be a limon badger. Go badgers go
Tyson

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Nov 11, 2009
Sure Badgers arent a bad team but unless you play a sport your an outcast. And the football team, and all other teams and the little skanks who cheer them on make sure all the others are outcasted. Are you one of the above? Youll go to college, drink to much, get kicked out and be back in Limon working at Subway like all the other drunks f-ups who graduated as a Limon Badger
Badger 4 life

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2009
I'm not one of the above. I piss patriotism and crap black and white just like a badger. Yeah it's unhealthy but dammit it feels good. No offense to you but you seem to have some personal issues and are just jealous that the best Tyson to walk the street of limon is of the Liggett type. Go badgers go.
jacobarcherrocks

Colorado Springs, CO

#18 Nov 25, 2009
Tyson wrote:
OK! i dont even know where to begin. I moved to limon 3 years ago. I hate it. I hate it. Everyone is either old or on meth, and there is no exceptions except the kids who are on probation for doing meth. You cant get a job here unless its at TA or youve lived here you whole life. Dont mess with Jon Steerwall or he'll pull a gun on you, and the warden (his best friend) will approve of it. You cant befriend anyone here because they are all liars and back stabbers. EVERYONE is friends with everyone else even when they say theyre not. Veronica, you know the ugly devil that thinks she runs Subway and Chads life, well shes one to watch out for, along with the other drunk meth heads like Felicia and that ugly mexican girl at mcdonalds that looks like a chola. Oh and you cant date someone here, because everyone is related. Its like so and so is her mom and her sister and her aunt (dont ask). Then theres little mexico, the drug infested, illegal populated trailer park RIGHT ON THE HWY, it gives limon a good name!
If your not into sports you aint shit. I think that the teachers are jerks and only like the volleyball players or the football players, even though those kids are going to be high on meth by there senior year and wont get anywhere.
I guess it wouldnt be so bad, except for the fact that there aint shit to do. I think that if we had more jobs and Had more stuff to do, the kids and some adults wouldnt be high all the time. I think that theres a lot going on that no one knows about or refuses to admit.
I think this town would be nice looking if they got rid of little mexico and if they fixed main street. I think this town would be the shit if we had a walmart, taco bell, burger king, and if we had any thing that we dont!( i have sooo much more to say but i have to go burn my trash now cuz i dont have trash pick up)
why dont you just go F yourself. i am jacob. my sister is veronica. i agree limon sucks but dont be dissin my sister i will kick the shit out of you. i dont do meth i dont know anybody who does meth. the prison and the school are corrupted i will say that. i go to school in hugo because limon sucks. the only reason my family moved here was because there was too much violence in denver and the surrounding area.theres no where to get a job and it costs alot to live here.
H Davis

UK

#19 Dec 1, 2009
I lived in Limon in 1986. It was a nice town just shame about the people. We moved there from texas and the hostility and jealousy I encountred at school there was shocking. The teachers were ok, one guy Mr Hiler was cool.

Maybe the kids were just typical teenagers but you could trust no one. I dunno if the likes of Andy Piper, Chris Plumb and Donald dickquesi are still there but they were lame small town guys.

Like I said nice town jsut a shame about the people back then.
Badger 4 Life

Fort Collins, CO

#20 Dec 3, 2009
Limon is off the chain. would you rather live in the Caliope Projects and have to swim to your front door or how about cabrini green. You are all ungrateful about the best city in the eastern part of Colorado and should eat turds
Limon Badgers

Choctaw, OK

#21 Jan 15, 2010
Lived there all my life in Limon. Great farm community. School rocks. Badgers will forever be chased by any other school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Limon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colorado Concealed Carry Class Limon, CO Aug '17 tkimble 1
News The Latest: Authorities say no pot chemical in ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Greater Good 1
living near limon? (May '16) May '16 movingup 1
News Old depot on the plains to be restored to prese... (May '16) May '16 ELISE 1
the hater list (Mar '11) Oct '15 The ONE and ONLY 11
News Viaero, 7NEWS to partner on live video from Eas... (May '15) May '15 sameulscena 1
Semi truck wreck (Aug '14) Aug '14 lookingfor 1

Limon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Limon Mortgages