Shaken Baby Death
VikingFan

Pemaquid, ME

#1 Jun 21, 2007
Has anybody heard of the death of a 14 month old in Limestoneon the 20th?
Wondering

Andes, NY

#2 Jun 29, 2007
I have seen your question on here for about a week and hadn't heard anything until last night on the news. How very sad.The loss of any child is devastating. My deepest sympathy to her family and friend's.
Steve

Biddeford, ME

#3 Jun 29, 2007
Wondering wrote:
I have seen your question on here for about a week and hadn't heard anything until last night on the news. How very sad.The loss of any child is devastating. My deepest sympathy to her family and friend's.
I believe this is what you are asking about:

http://www.bangornews.com/a/class/obituaries/...
DEXTER and LIMESTONE Teairra N. Leathers, 1, daughter of David and Rena (Seekins) Leathers died unexpectedly June 19, 2007, at a Bangor hospital. She was born Oct. 3, 2005, in Presque Isle. She is survived by a brother, Dakota; and a sister, Skylee. Private family graveside committal services will be held at Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Dexter. Arrangements are by Crosby & Neal, Dexter. Those who wish may sign an online guest register at www.CrosbyNeal.com

It was on the news today.
some oneI

Bangor, ME

#4 Jul 5, 2007
my heart goes out to this mother .I HOPE AND PRAY THAT JUSTICE WELL PREVAIL. this is what happens when drugs and alcohol are involed.from what i hear you, hung out with a very bad crowd.BUT YOU WERE TRYING TO GET HELP GOOD FOR YOU. I TO LIVED MOST OF MY LIFE IN LIMESTONE. there is nothing in limestone for anyone to hold meetings maybe someone could find a place for alcohol and drugs as well as a childcare center for when people need help of any kind.they dont even have a bingo hall.I HOPE THAT LADY DOSENT MAKE BAIL.
anyone

Bangor, ME

#5 Jul 9, 2007
has anyone heard if the the lady mabe bail.
anyone

Bangor, ME

#6 Jul 10, 2007
i heard that the mother of the child maybe arrested to, does anyone know anything that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Limestone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job Corps (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bromwood 1
News Maine Job Corps centers stop taking new student... (Feb '13) Feb '13 shaun 1
News University of Maine at Presque Isle, Maine Scho... (May '12) May '12 bobby 1
News frederick 'fred' j. michaud (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mona Michaud Marsh 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Maine (D... (Oct '10) Apr '12 JC L 15
News Richard Vaughn Cote (Feb '12) Feb '12 Liza Davenport 1
News Motorcyclist hits 311 mph to set record (Jul '11) Jul '11 beepee 28

Limestone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Limestone Mortgages