Doctor Charged In Wife's Death

Doctor Charged In Wife's Death

There are 6 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Doctor Charged In Wife's Death. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Authorities have charged an Ohio doctor in the 2006 death of his wife. Dr. Mark Wangler, an anesthesiologist in Lima, was arrested Monday and is being held on $1 million bond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

WATSON

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2009
i wonder if he will make news when they let him go for lack of eved.they dont have much & waited this long to charge him.
its about time

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Trust me...lack of evidence won't be an issue on this case. That's why it took so long and it's so worth the wait. The world lost one of the most wholesome, trustworthy, honest, God fearing individuals that He ever put on this earth the day Kathy died. I only pray that the boys will have somewhere to lean now that they've lost both of their parents. Mark didn't think of that when he committed this act. His boys are the ones that have paid the price.
MJJ

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2009
I'm with Comment #2. Wife Kathy was all about family. I know the stinker personnaly & professionally. This couldn't have happened to a better control nut. His whole story was fishy enough that someone must have done a lot of digging for the truth. This event will not be a surprise to co-workers, nor will his conviction. Maybe wife # 2 had an epiphany. And maybe there will be justice for Kathy after all.
SRK

Mansfield, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2009
I know wife #2, she is a wonderful person with a very caring and compassionate nature. It makes me sick to think of what this whole mess will put her through. She came out of a bad situation and did not deserve to be thrust in the middle of another one. She and her son will have our prayers, with the hope of healing.
its about time

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2009
I don't know wife #2 but I do feel for her. Nobody deserves to fall in love with a person only to find out they are a CREEP!
SRK wrote:
I know wife #2, she is a wonderful person with a very caring and compassionate nature. It makes me sick to think of what this whole mess will put her through. She came out of a bad situation and did not deserve to be thrust in the middle of another one. She and her son will have our prayers, with the hope of healing.
Columbus

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Sep 30, 2009
SRK wrote:
You must not know her too well, she has 2 sons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Derry Glenn as Councillor? (Jul '12) Wed Imhere 6
Bill Rains Mon Limaoh 1
best booty in Lima? (Aug '13) Apr 24 blasphemous 30
Cody A Johnson (Feb '14) Apr 24 blasphemous 3
Review: American Pawn LTD (Mar '14) Apr 15 wrong 3
Jared Ebbing maker of this site. deleting posts... Apr 15 Anonymous 2
cody a price Apr 12 Truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lima Mortgages