First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

LeRoy , NY

#1 Nov 4, 2008
I would just like to say congrats to Jim Shelly, family and staff on the opening of the Pastaria Pub. I had dinner there Saturday and a take out for lunch today .... EXCELLENT !!!! Best meal I've had in a long time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !!! Great job !

Mansfield, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2008
Where is it? What town?
Local Res

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Its just west of the 4 corners in Lima. Great Place
DANO

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2008
i have eaten there twice and recommend it,i had the pizza and then the liguinee with nclams,yummmmm!!
Mike

Macedon, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2008
I work at the Pastaria Pub and would like to extend an invitation to come and enjoy an evening at Lima's best new resturant. We have tallented chefs and a wide range of the best italian food as well as pub classics and the best pizza Lima has to offer!
Patron

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 2, 2008
I think the Pizza is great, a little pricey. The soups appetizers are great, but the main course has not been impressive on several occasions. I hope that will change, because the atmosphere is nice.
Limaguy

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2008
My wife and I have been there a bunch of times and Jim is such a nice guy. Lots of beer choices, great HDTV, and the fried mushrooms rock. If you haven't been there, go now.
Dick

Macedon, NY

#8 Dec 24, 2008
I have eaten there 3 times. Had something different each time. Outstanding. Despite the fact that the prices are on the low side, the portions are huge, maybe 2x larger than most people can eat. Keep that in mind before loading up on appetizers!
Lima dweller

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2008
I've eaten there before, it was great. I love how you can turn pastas into pizzas, its such a fun idea. I was going to apply, but they add enough help. Maybe some day!
I recommend it to everyone; especially families!
HF-L Family

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2009
Had a family Birthday Dinner here, they accomodated all 20 of us and even put the family's favorite Tortellini over Vodka Sauce as the Sunday Special for us! Great Place, thanks for putting up with us :)
Truth revealed

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2009
This place is in breech of numerous health code and safety code violations. Also they lie to customers. The sauces are canned or bottled, there's no garlic in the garlic wing sause and most of their menu can be bought from the grocery store behind the pub. Why buy it from jim shelly's alcoholic glabling ads. If I wanna over pay for shorty food that's 1 thing but why pay for the same food you can make at home. Pastaria buys groceries from save-a-lot and marks up the price. It's highway robbery. Also I know they have a pest problem that they just ignore.
The Real Deal

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 5, 2009
As an employee of the Pastaria Pub, I check these posting regularly to see what people have to say about us. I am appalled at the prior posting. The food is top quality, there are no health or safety or pest problems and we have an outstanding team of chefs that make almost every item from scratch. WE are happy to have save-a-lot in our parking lot when we run out of milk or lemons and need them on a busy friday night. We are thankful to everyone who has tried the pub and invite those who have not been in yet to check us out. You will not be disappointed.
Sad

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
It is very hard to find a good restaraunt with great food and nice atmosphere and friendly staff. The pub has it all and i hope they never go out of business. We eat there several times a week and it is great. I think the Truth Revealed sounds like someone with an axe to grind. Go pick on something else.
lima res

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 5, 2009
Amen to this. Jim runs a nice place.
Greece Res

Alden, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2009
My husband and 16 members of our family just had a fabulous dinner at the Pub. We have eaten there several times and have delicious food and great service each time. It has become one of our favorite spots and we encourage everyone to try it.Their Italian Wedding soup is my favorite.
John

Geneseo, NY

#16 Aug 28, 2009
its right in the town of lima by save a lot.
Mike

Geneseo, NY

#17 Nov 9, 2010
Wow!!!! I mean Wow!! Recently checked it out again and love the new atmosphere, menu and staff. Food was amazing on my taste buds. Glad a place like this exists in Lima.
Supporter

Rochester, NY

#18 Feb 19, 2011
What do you think the "New" Flarhety's pub will do to the Pastria business?
David

Rochester, NY

#19 Aug 14, 2011
Superb - delicious - wonderful - we highly recommend this pub/restaurant. Great food and atmosphere.
bill

Honeoye Falls, NY

#20 Aug 31, 2011
Supporter wrote:
What do you think the "New" Flarhety's pub will do to the Pastria business?
Flahertys food is low grade dogfood. I'm just not being a prick. I really mean it. The food is terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at work being done to open embassy in Cuba Apr 22 Doc Proper 1
A novel set in the Tuxedo area. Apr 21 Walking man 1
News Man pleads not guilty in heroin injection fatality (Dec '06) Apr 12 Kelsey love 13
News Supper to raise money for grave markers (Oct '13) Mar '15 bryanflake1984 9
Review: Pittsford Management Inc Mar '15 shauna riccione 1
who is the big blonde guy with the mullet Mar '15 tammy 1
News Man arrested, license suspended 20 times Feb '15 BwaHawHawDbag 2
More from around the web

Lima People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]