Multiple Fatalities in Lima Crash

Multiple Fatalities in Lima Crash

There are 98 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Multiple Fatalities in Lima Crash. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Police are on the scene of a multiple fatality car crash on Doran Road in the Village of Lima.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Clark USMC

United States

#89 Apr 26, 2009
All you people posting about the city vs the burbs, stfu. This isn't a forum for that crap. I knew these kids. Show some respect.

God Bless and Semper Fi
kim

Rochester, MN

#90 Apr 26, 2009
it feels like such a dream. i cant believe that this happend to them, they will forever be missed. no one deserves something like what happend to them..we love both of you and im soo sorry for both families..stay in there. they are in a better place.
sammi

Sevenoaks, UK

#91 Apr 27, 2009
will always miss you chip never goin to be forgoten
love you x x x x
molly hedges

London, UK

#92 Apr 27, 2009
So sad about christopher he was my nephews son and I cant imagine what his parents are going through My heart goes out to them I remember his dad when he wsa a boy and he is so like him in looks god bless the familly molly day that was
Rei

Geneva, NY

#93 Apr 27, 2009
Class of 2007 wrote:
I am upset to see that no one has even taken this opportunity to post any memories of Chip and Jared. I was in a few classes with Chip senior year, and he just had this wry, contagious sense of humor. Regardless of how well you knew Jared or Chip, any Honeoye Falls-Lima student can tell you that in the past few years, the community has been pulled in so many different directions. It just seems to be tragedy upon tragedy. I send my greatest sympathies to the families and friends of Chip and Jared from Massachusetts. I wish I could be at the memorials and pay respects. God bless and stay strong.
Well put. I graduated from HFL in 2006, I knew of both Chip & Jared, both seemed like good kids. My heart go's out to the Hoose & Day families.
JMM

Columbus, OH

#94 Apr 27, 2009
Miss both of you guys. I know this summer won't be the same without you. Don't worry about these people talking on here, they don't matter. We all miss you. We all love you.
RIP Chipper, RIP Hoose
sarah

UK

#95 Apr 29, 2009
rip cip . all thinking of you x
sarah

UK

#96 Apr 29, 2009
rip chip . all thinking of you over here x
Heartbroken Dad

Penn Yan, NY

#97 Apr 29, 2009
Thank you very much for all the lovely comments. I pray to God nothing like this ever happens to the people who only had nasty things to say.Their sadness will only be worsened when they remember the thoughtless things they said about Chip and Jarred. Alcohol and drugs had no part in this tragic accident. God bless you both x
scoot

Newark, NY

#98 Apr 29, 2009
Heartbroken Dad wrote:
Thank you very much for all the lovely comments. I pray to God nothing like this ever happens to the people who only had nasty things to say.Their sadness will only be worsened when they remember the thoughtless things they said about Chip and Jarred. Alcohol and drugs had no part in this tragic accident. God bless you both x
Please try not to read the nasty comments. My heart goes out to you, and you and your family and friends will stay in my thoughts and prayers
firefighter

United States

#100 Apr 29, 2009
You all need to growup and stop all the bad talk about happen it hurts enough with you all adding to it.So stop it rigth now. This is no time jugde someone or anytime in that meaner!!!!
This a very hard time for the family and friends already they dont need to listen to this crap too so stop!!!!!
Corrine

Mashad, Iran

#101 Apr 30, 2009
Always remember the day i chased you around the playground back over here in england! Rest peacefully Chip. x
hfl 08

Brockport, NY

#102 May 1, 2009
I can't believe they would put his family arriving to the scene and finding his hat on there. Makes me sick to watch that. RIP Chip and Jared
Mendon mom

Geneseo, NY

#103 May 1, 2009
friend wrote:
you must be crazy to say that at this time. now is not the time while family and friends are grieving to say i told you so. you make me sick.
I agree. The people who can say things like "Blah, blah, blah, hopefully we can all learn from this... or even selfishly mention how they are so inconvenienced by speeding cars on Doran Rd. have serious issues. Grow up and pray for these 2 families that they may find the strength to go on.
Mendon mom

Geneseo, NY

#104 May 1, 2009
I agree. People who are commenting on "how we hopefully learn from this" and "how inconvenienced they are by speeding cars on Doran Rd." have serious issues. Grow up and pray for these two families that they find the strength to go on.
Lima Man

Rochester, NY

#105 May 2, 2009
People are not "inconvenienced" by speeding on Doran Rd, just endangered. The driver had been warned by my neighbor about speeding on the road, that it is dangerous and someone could get hurt.
Drew Jemmott

Tampa, FL

#106 May 4, 2009
Jared buddy...gonna miss beatin up kids on xbox live with you! You're gonna be missed more than I can type in this box. Love you man. As for the family, thank you for contacting me, his friends online now have heard this news. May my good buddy Jared R.I.P.
Lima man

Penn Yan, NY

#107 Jun 6, 2010
Eff them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Kerry Ripley Apr 3 Joe Schwartz 1
News Genesee Brewing caught up in debate over 'craft... Feb '17 Ha Bot 5
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Kevin Neenan not being retained as varsity base... (Aug '11) Aug '16 Bj bean 7
Needing a friend to hang out with go out to eat... (Jun '16) Aug '16 Foxy 3
family and friends (Jun '16) Jun '16 Timothy 1
Anderson Park (Jun '16) Jun '16 Icon 1

Lima Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lima Mortgages