Multiple Fatalities in Lima Crash

Multiple Fatalities in Lima Crash

There are 98 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Multiple Fatalities in Lima Crash. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Police are on the scene of a multiple fatality car crash on Doran Road in the Village of Lima.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
batman

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2009
so sad to hear this stuff ,well bless them and their family's,bad way to die burned up. wow and summer weather is not here let,bad start,hope for the best,but
sean sims

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2009
that was a good friend of mine and all my friends he was a great kid and had alot goin for him r.i.p Chip and Jarad
firefighter

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2009
I am very sorry too! I wish the family and friends my blessings in this time of need. My blessing and thoughts are with you all. No one should have to go throw that much pain at all I mean no one at all!
Olivia

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Rip chip && jarred this sucks so muchh. were going to miss you so much you dont even know.:[
sandy-Rochester

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2009
How do you know who it was in the accident already? I mean, they didn't release the names yet. Four hours ago, everyone knew? My son and granddaughters live in Lima, my first thought was--OMG, I hope it's none of them. Then I see names here in the forum. What if it had been them? I absolutely would NOT want to find out here! Much as I love you guys, I don't want that! It would be a good thing if people who might know the names did not post them before the authorities released them.
Sammy

Bournemouth, UK

#6 Apr 24, 2009
R.I.P Chip. Love you 4 eva. This was my cuzin!! I miss him already. The Simpson Family sending all of our love from the UK. Chip gone to look after our Nan. See you soon up there!! Love you cuz x x x x x
Lima Mom

Penn Yan, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2009
I live a mile from this accident, we knew this day would come. People drive down both Doran and Clay in Lima like maniacs, I have to deal with it every day. I can't walk my dogs and my kids can't run on these roads at certain times of the day because it is too dangerous. We have asked for the deputies to be on alert there in the past - they would be there one day and then it would start up again. Perhaps after this tragedy things will change...
SteamPunk

Sterling Heights, MI

#8 Apr 24, 2009
So sad... Since some of you seem to have known the deceased, might you also know what model car this was? Can't figure it out from the photos/video on this or any other local news site.
Ann

Penn Yan, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2009
The sad thing is everyone in HF already knows who it was. R.I.P. guys you will be loved and missed. Only the good die young!
Ann

Penn Yan, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2009
R.I.P. Chip and Jared<3
Another Mom

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2009
Prayers go out to the families of the victims of this senseless tragedy. The rest of us can only imagine what you're going through today, but we're with you in spirit. Bless you!
Sammy

Bournemouth, UK

#12 Apr 24, 2009
R.I.P Cuz. Chip, gunna miss ya millions. Wish i could say bye properly. Take Care of Nan. x x x x x
HFL chick

Penn Yan, NY

#13 Apr 24, 2009
That's so sad. I live right down the road from the accident and just came back from vacation when i heard the news.Who's Chip and Jared? Are they in high school? I am sooooo sorry for the loved ones that were lost! My prayers go out to the familys of the victims in this accident.
Another Mom

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 24, 2009
They graduated class of 2008.
friend

Haverhill, MA

#15 Apr 24, 2009
you must be crazy to say that at this time. now is not the time while family and friends are grieving to say i told you so. you make me sick.
friend

Haverhill, MA

#16 Apr 24, 2009
Lima Mom wrote:
I live a mile from this accident, we knew this day would come. People drive down both Doran and Clay in Lima like maniacs, I have to deal with it every day. I can't walk my dogs and my kids can't run on these roads at certain times of the day because it is too dangerous. We have asked for the deputies to be on alert there in the past - they would be there one day and then it would start up again. Perhaps after this tragedy things will change...
you must be crazy to say that at this time. now is not the time while family and friends are grieving to say i told you so. you make me sick.
JMM

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 24, 2009
Love you and miss you both
dan

Pavilion, NY

#18 Apr 24, 2009
rip chip and jared
HF Grad 05

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2009
i'm just another graduate of hfl.. it breaks my heart that these tragedies happen to these young, full of potential and full of life kids. i didn't know either of these boys very well, [jared more so than chip] but my heart is just broken. its difficult to say and think about, but please, take this as an example everyone. its just not worth it to drive recklessly. lets keep each other together hf crew, we know we're good at it. my deepest sympathies to the family's of both boys.
Class of oh eight

Fort Myers, FL

#20 Apr 24, 2009
Love and miss you both. This is so unfair. Why our community and why so young. '08 forever boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
Kevin Neenan not being retained as varsity base... (Aug '11) Aug '16 Bj bean 7
Needing a friend to hang out with go out to eat... Aug '16 Foxy 3
family and friends Jun '16 Timothy 1
Anderson Park (Jun '16) Jun '16 Icon 1
News Deputies: New York woman ate drugs to avoid mor... (Feb '16) Feb '16 DILF 6
Review: The Village Hair Salon Hair Salon (Dec '10) Feb '16 Disappointed 16

Lima Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lima Mortgages