Honeoye Falls Gets A WalGreens

Honeoye Falls Gets A WalGreens

Posted in the Lima Forum

HF Res

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2008
I'm glad they are finally doing something in the old Ford Building. I just wish they would do something or tear down that empty builing across from HFMP
Lima Res

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2008
It would have been nice if we had been consulted about this. HF people sure wanted to keep WM out of Lima.I guess there were no meetings about it we could have gone to.
Peoplewantleader ship

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2008
Why do you think a Walgreens is coming?
lou

Batavia, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2008
Avon, Geneseo, and Dansville is get Walgreens too,
Email from Walgreens
Thank you for your email and your interest in Walgreens. All of these towns are on our 'radar' and we hope to be able to serve these towns in the near future
Thanks again.
Dan Marotta, CCIM
Real Estate Manager
Walgreen Co.
Allen

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2008
I sure hope we do get one here in Avon. I lived in Florida and did all my Business with them as Eckards were all old and decrepit in some areas. Wal greens had nice new big stores. Not to say all Eckards were like what I said but they were building new ones and replacing the old ones, but The old ones were just that old, small and in some cases nasty.
Rich

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2008
HF Res wrote:
I'm glad they are finally doing something in the old Ford Building. I just wish they would do something or tear down that empty builing across from HFMP
Yeah to bad the village shot the Subway rest. oppertunity. I still think that empty building looks better than any other building in that Village. Should we keep up the old Buick/Chrylser building???
Heard a rumor

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2008
Heard a rumor that they were shot down by the village also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing a friend to hang out with go out to eat... Jul 26 Tiffany 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
family and friends Jun '16 Timothy 1
Anderson Park Jun '16 Icon 1
Kevin Neenan not being retained as varsity base... (Aug '11) May '16 Steele 6
News Deputies: New York woman ate drugs to avoid mor... Feb '16 DILF 6
Review: The Village Hair Salon Hair Salon (Dec '10) Feb '16 Disappointed 16

Lima Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lima Mortgages