to everyone in lima

Since: Dec 07

LeRoy , NY

#1 Dec 18, 2007
There will be an upcoming public meeting on January 31 at 7:00 pm in the basement of the town / village offices. OPEN TO ALL !! This meeting will answer questions regarding what's happening in Lima and "now what ? Where do we go from here?" "Growin' Lima" is where we go fron here ....... PLEASE come and be a part of this meeting. In addition to coming to the meeting, WE WANT TO HEAR FORM YOU !!!! Prior to the meeting, please post on this forum what you would like to see in Lima ? Where do YOU want to go from here? Do you like the festival ? Do you want to have more ? Do you want to see a community clean up days ? What do YOU want ? All posts prior to January 15th will be submitted and possibly discussed as part of the meeting ..... I look forward to hearing from you ALL !!!
eyeyiyi

Rush, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2007
Surprise I am interested in a community clean up day. I like the festival but we need a way to get more vendors and participants. And thank you for you enthusiasm for Lima, as a new business person you are a breath of fresh air. Thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Since: Dec 07

LeRoy , NY

#3 Dec 18, 2007
eyeyiyi ~ I hope you can make the meeting on the 31st of January and I hope you will seriously consider volunteering some of your valuable time to a committee or so. We are working hard to increase the vendors and participants. But what we need is people !!! Hope to meet you on the 31st !!! Thanks for your encouragement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4th suspect in Caledonia robbery arrested Aug 26 deeznutz 3
News Three Arrested, Fourth Sought, in Caledonia Rob... Aug 19 ny24fm 2
News The Press Republican - Police Log: April 5, 200... (Apr '08) Aug 9 Old friend 12
News Car theft suspect arrested after 490 chase Jul '15 whites are doomed 2
News Man Found Dead on Road in Marion (Dec '06) Jul '15 Cathie 13
Mendon Kennel Arson Jul '15 Decca77 1
News Avon Woman Pleads in Robbery, Kidnapping of Gen... (Oct '06) Jul '15 Old Friend 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lima Mortgages