Fun for 4th in Brighton, Canandaigua

Fun for 4th in Brighton, Canandaigua

There are 1 comment on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Jun 30, 2009, titled Fun for 4th in Brighton, Canandaigua. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

With the Fourth of July holiday falling on a Saturday this year, people are looking for more ways to celebrate the festive occasion, be it with food, fair rides or fireworks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Soccermom

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2009
I am a native of Brighton and have gone to the fireworks show since I was kid. But have missed the fireworks show for some years. But know that my son is older enough to stay up for the big show we decided to change our usual July 4th plans and go back to Brighton. Boy, were we disappointed. The carnival lights never went out and the generater to run the rides never SHUT OFF. How can you enjoy the fireworks that way. A total dissappointment. The show itself seemed slow we actually thought the city was better only seeing over the tips of the trees miles away. That's pathic. Gone are the days of the high school fields and sitting right under the fireworks. Sadly, not sure we will be back next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: New York woman ate drugs to avoid mor... Feb '16 DILF 6
Review: The Village Hair Salon Hair Salon (Dec '10) Feb '16 Disappointed 16
who is the big blonde guy with the mullet (Mar '15) Dec '15 Flash from the past 2
Review: Vixens Dec '15 Chris Renoylds 1
News Three Arrested, Fourth Sought, in Caledonia Rob... (Aug '15) Dec '15 the -white girl- 3
Man arrested at CONIFER PARK REHAB for Harassment (Apr '11) Oct '15 beentheredonethat 4
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lima Mortgages