secret lover

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

I think this man is hot from head to toe. I was wondering if anyone knew of him if he was married or anything?
iceprincess

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

I once wrote letters to a Michael Cornett who was doing time at Eddieville KSP for like killing someone in a drug deal gone bad.I'm sure there are more than one with that same name.Good luck with that.
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

i think i might know him whats he look like and do you know where he works
baa mom

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

If its the same one I know he a theif from hell he broke in my home and stloe my kids stuff yeah evevn barbies

Since: Sep 08

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Don't know if were talking about the same Michael Cornett, but I have a cousin named Michael Cornett.
secret lover

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

bloodrocution wrote:
Don't know if were talking about the same Michael Cornett, but I have a cousin named Michael Cornett.
Well I know he works or worked for walmart. I haven't seen him in awhile. I'm just wondering where he's went too. I would really like to get to know him better.
i know him

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

secret lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know he works or worked for walmart. I haven't seen him in awhile. I'm just wondering where he's went too. I would really like to get to know him better.
he's married to tonya (use to be asher} and they have three boys, so i think i would back off.
i know him 2

Graniteville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

hey you need not too mess with him he is married to my friend and they have kids they been married a long time and u don't need to know where he works
secret lover

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

HA! Thats funny if you guys know him and her so much maybe you should warn her to watch her man a little better. I know who she is and she isn't that pretty I could take him from her anytime I wanted too. I don't care if they have 3 boys I can be their new mommy I know where he works anyways I spoke to someone that use to work with him he will know that I am alive and if this Tonya girl doesn't like it oh well her whole world will fall apart before she knows it.
i know him 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

secret lover wrote:
HA! Thats funny if you guys know him and her so much maybe you should warn her to watch her man a little better. I know who she is and she isn't that pretty I could take him from her anytime I wanted too. I don't care if they have 3 boys I can be their new mommy I know where he works anyways I spoke to someone that use to work with him he will know that I am alive and if this Tonya girl doesn't like it oh well her whole world will fall apart before she knows it.
i worked with him a long time and i know him better then u will ever know him or wish u could know him cause it will not happen and i am real sure you will never be there new mommy if u know her why don't u say something to her than talking about her behind her back .
secret lover

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

i know him 2 wrote:
<quoted text>i worked with him a long time and i know him better then u will ever know him or wish u could know him cause it will not happen and i am real sure you will never be there new mommy if u know her why don't u say something to her than talking about her behind her back .
Well, well maybe I don't want to talk to that skank she disgusts me. Don't she you Michael can do way better then her. I am surprised her kids are cute they don't take their looks from her thats for sure. Its okay I'm gonna give him the rollercoaster ride of his life soon he will be mine you watch and see.
Confussed

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Are you people talking about the Cornett, that works for the power company?
I think i know who he is

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

A Mike Cornett, works for RECC but I don"t if that is the same guy every one is talking about or not.
I know him

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

does he have a sister

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lily Discussions

Search the Lily Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Dudeness 147,027
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min The_Box 128,991
London Car Auction (Aug '10) 19 min Not true 18
Botox in London 34 min Wrinkle 2
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 37 min Do not agree 24
Looking for a JOB! 45 min In the Know 20
need to know what date school supplies are give... 51 min Helpful 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lily Jobs

•••