anyone know michael cornett

anyone know michael cornett

Posted in the Lily Forum

secret lover

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2008
I think this man is hot from head to toe. I was wondering if anyone knew of him if he was married or anything?
iceprincess

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2008
I once wrote letters to a Michael Cornett who was doing time at Eddieville KSP for like killing someone in a drug deal gone bad.I'm sure there are more than one with that same name.Good luck with that.
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2008
i think i might know him whats he look like and do you know where he works
baa mom

Georgetown, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2008
If its the same one I know he a theif from hell he broke in my home and stloe my kids stuff yeah evevn barbies

Since: Sep 08

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Don't know if were talking about the same Michael Cornett, but I have a cousin named Michael Cornett.
secret lover

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2008
bloodrocution wrote:
Don't know if were talking about the same Michael Cornett, but I have a cousin named Michael Cornett.
Well I know he works or worked for walmart. I haven't seen him in awhile. I'm just wondering where he's went too. I would really like to get to know him better.
i know him

London, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2008
secret lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know he works or worked for walmart. I haven't seen him in awhile. I'm just wondering where he's went too. I would really like to get to know him better.
he's married to tonya (use to be asher} and they have three boys, so i think i would back off.
i know him 2

Graniteville, SC

#8 Dec 9, 2008
hey you need not too mess with him he is married to my friend and they have kids they been married a long time and u don't need to know where he works
secret lover

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2008
HA! Thats funny if you guys know him and her so much maybe you should warn her to watch her man a little better. I know who she is and she isn't that pretty I could take him from her anytime I wanted too. I don't care if they have 3 boys I can be their new mommy I know where he works anyways I spoke to someone that use to work with him he will know that I am alive and if this Tonya girl doesn't like it oh well her whole world will fall apart before she knows it.
i know him 2

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2008
secret lover wrote:
HA! Thats funny if you guys know him and her so much maybe you should warn her to watch her man a little better. I know who she is and she isn't that pretty I could take him from her anytime I wanted too. I don't care if they have 3 boys I can be their new mommy I know where he works anyways I spoke to someone that use to work with him he will know that I am alive and if this Tonya girl doesn't like it oh well her whole world will fall apart before she knows it.
i worked with him a long time and i know him better then u will ever know him or wish u could know him cause it will not happen and i am real sure you will never be there new mommy if u know her why don't u say something to her than talking about her behind her back .
secret lover

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2008
i know him 2 wrote:
<quoted text>i worked with him a long time and i know him better then u will ever know him or wish u could know him cause it will not happen and i am real sure you will never be there new mommy if u know her why don't u say something to her than talking about her behind her back .
Well, well maybe I don't want to talk to that skank she disgusts me. Don't she you Michael can do way better then her. I am surprised her kids are cute they don't take their looks from her thats for sure. Its okay I'm gonna give him the rollercoaster ride of his life soon he will be mine you watch and see.
Confussed

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2009
Are you people talking about the Cornett, that works for the power company?
I think i know who he is

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2009
A Mike Cornett, works for RECC but I don"t if that is the same guy every one is talking about or not.
I know him

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2009
does he have a sister

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lily Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corbin b-ball player murder 44 min Grits-n-gravy 1
Anyone want to trade a Samsung galaxy s3 to an ... (Jun '13) 1 hr ashantihope19 110
High quality diesel, low price at BP&Mararhon (Dec '14) 2 hr the man 9
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr cathouse cowboy 1,145
strong majority see CONF. battle flag as symbol... 4 hr Roman C 13
Wood Creek Water District (Oct '08) 4 hr SAFE house 31
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr nocoalminershere 714
More from around the web

Lily People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lily Mortgages