Three accused of running meth lab

Oct 23, 2009 Full story: The Sentinel-Echo 41

Kentucky State Police found two active methamphetamine labs in a camper in Lily and arrested three people on meth manufacturing charges Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
realwinners

London, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2009
if they are smart they would tell the truth about that meth lab.It was Laytons and Johndales.Brenda is the one that put that camper there for them to use.This makes two times that they have got meth labs off her land.Good job Kentucky State Police!now lets get Layton off the streets and put him where he belongs.

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Another good job by law enforcement. More worthless trash off the streets. Hopefully the courts will send them away for a good long time. A special thanks to the anomyous person who made the tip.
It is a good thing

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2009
45ACP wrote:
Another good job by law enforcement. More worthless trash off the streets. Hopefully the courts will send them away for a good long time. A special thanks to the anomyous person who made the tip.
I do not know the people that are being talked about here, but thankfully someone told about it. People that do inform or tell on others for things like this are talked awful about, and called rats. Well, I think that it is a great thing to do if you know about anything about drugs and any dealing. I know that these dopehead idiots are trying very hard to get meth flooding this place again, if anyone knows about any meth labs or meth dealing, why don't we all do what we are supposed to, report the freaks. We live in a pretty good city, it was outrageous when the meth was everywhere, London and surrounding counties just went to hell. I live in a very good location, I hear about all kinds of illegal info, and yes I do pass it right on to the ones that need to know. The only people that call informers rats, are druggies or thieves themselves. They give away their guiltiness by calling them rats, for if they were innocent of illegal activities, they wouldn't consider a person a rat..... Let's stand up everyone, we don't have to be afraid just because we want to live in a good town.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 28, 2009
It is a good thing wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know the people that are being talked about here, but thankfully someone told about it. People that do inform or tell on others for things like this are talked awful about, and called rats. Well, I think that it is a great thing to do if you know about anything about drugs and any dealing. I know that these dopehead idiots are trying very hard to get meth flooding this place again, if anyone knows about any meth labs or meth dealing, why don't we all do what we are supposed to, report the freaks. We live in a pretty good city, it was outrageous when the meth was everywhere, London and surrounding counties just went to hell. I live in a very good location, I hear about all kinds of illegal info, and yes I do pass it right on to the ones that need to know. The only people that call informers rats, are druggies or thieves themselves. They give away their guiltiness by calling them rats, for if they were innocent of illegal activities, they wouldn't consider a person a rat..... Let's stand up everyone, we don't have to be afraid just because we want to live in a good town.
A very sensible post, agree completely. The only people who need fear the good citizens they call "rats" are the ones who are doing something illegal.
Here are some numbers and a link for anyone else who wishes to be a good citizen:

Kentucky State Police, call toll free
1-800-222-5555,visit www.kentuckystatepolice.org or fill out a tip sheet and mail it to the post.
ALL TIPS AND INFORMATION CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.

or for any drug related offense:

Operation UNITE
Drug Tip Line: 1-866-424-4382

ALL TIPS AND INFORMATION TO U.N.I.T.E. CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.
People are stupid

London, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2009
a good citizen is not a rat... a rat is some one who catches a charge and then decides to tell on some one to get out of there trouble. that is not a good citizen that is a rat..

Location hidden

#6 Oct 29, 2009
People are stupid wrote:
a good citizen is not a rat... a rat is some one who catches a charge and then decides to tell on some one to get out of there trouble. that is not a good citizen that is a rat..
Even so it still gets even more dopers off the street and in jail where they belong.
People are stupid

London, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2009
but it is okay for the rat to run free and think well hey I got out of this charge so now I can do and steal whatever I want as long as I go and tell on all of my connections. That is a bunch of bull Shet!!!!!!!!

On the other hand if it is someone who has never used drugs I can see them working with law. That is a totally different situation. But if you use and get in trouble deal with your shit. Don't be a stupid Fking RAT.
45ACP wrote:
<quoted text>Even so it still gets even more dopers off the street and in jail where they belong.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#8 Dec 1, 2009
I'm against drugs for the usual reasons ..... all the crimes committed to gather enough money to buy drugs, most heavy users don't work, family abuse, etc ..... But there's a reason that affects me, and it's a direct affect which forces me to adapt my behavior to take it into consideration (things I can do and can't do that men take for granted). Because drug users when high sometimes do stupid things. And one of those things creates the situation that I, and other women like me, can't walk alone on hardly any road in the nation without the risk of being raped, even murdered afterwards. Not all rapists are stoned but too many are a result from drug use. Did you know there is a woman raped every few minutes in America, and 1.3 women suffer some type sexual assault or sexual abuse every minute?

There are a million reasons to be against drugs.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2009
___Jenny___ wrote:
I'm against drugs for the usual reasons ..... all the crimes committed to gather enough money to buy drugs, most heavy users don't work, family abuse, etc ..... But there's a reason that affects me, and it's a direct affect which forces me to adapt my behavior to take it into consideration (things I can do and can't do that men take for granted). Because drug users when high sometimes do stupid things. And one of those things creates the situation that I, and other women like me, can't walk alone on hardly any road in the nation without the risk of being raped, even murdered afterwards. Not all rapists are stoned but too many are a result from drug use. Did you know there is a woman raped every few minutes in America, and 1.3 women suffer some type sexual assault or sexual abuse every minute?
There are a million reasons to be against drugs.
Great post. I wasn't aware of those statistics. They are, to say the least, startling.
hall of shame

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2009
realwinners wrote:
if they are smart they would tell the truth about that meth lab.It was Laytons and Johndales.Brenda is the one that put that camper there for them to use.This makes two times that they have got meth labs off her land.Good job Kentucky State Police!now lets get Layton off the streets and put him where he belongs.
the paper didn't say anything about layton being involved or the camper being on his moms land.are you sure?
realwinners

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2009
Yes im sure,the camper is still on her land.Drive past her house its almost in her front door.they have already taking 2 of her cars that she let johndale and layton drive to make that meth.Maybe they need to be watching Brenda also.
realwinners

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2009
also Brenda gives them the money to pick up drugs in Fl.what a good mother and girlfriend! Everyone needs a mother like that.O And watch out Layton is talking to the feds to get him self out.
Rukis169

West Chester, OH

#13 Dec 7, 2009
1 meth maker in jail = numerous crimes and hospital visits/deaths prevented. I say lock em all up! then build more jails if you have to. Id rather my tax dollars go toward building jails than state funded rehabs and government paid medical care expenses for drug addicts.
Rukis169

West Chester, OH

#14 Dec 7, 2009
call me whatever "wing" you want to call me, If you disagree then I have a "wing" for you... its called the Psychiatric Wing of the nearest hospital.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2009
Rukis169 wrote:
1 meth maker in jail = numerous crimes and hospital visits/deaths prevented. I say lock em all up! then build more jails if you have to. Id rather my tax dollars go toward building jails than state funded rehabs and government paid medical care expenses for drug addicts.
Very well said. Harsher punishment is the answer.
Rukis169

West Chester, OH

#16 Dec 7, 2009
I wish they would figure what a lethal dose of meth is, and when someone gets busted with a big stash they should divide it up into how many lethal doses there was in the stash and hit em with that many charges of attempted murder + a mandatory 5 years for making that junk
Rukis169

West Chester, OH

#17 Dec 7, 2009
if i ever become a judge in london i can promise ya this. when it comes to drugs and domestic violence HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!
Rat

Somerset, KY

#18 Dec 7, 2009
45ACP wrote:
<quoted text>A very sensible post, agree completely. The only people who need fear the good citizens they call "rats" are the ones who are doing something illegal.
Here are some numbers and a link for anyone else who wishes to be a good citizen:
Kentucky State Police, call toll free
1-800-222-5555,visit www.kentuckystatepolice.org or fill out a tip sheet and mail it to the post.
ALL TIPS AND INFORMATION CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.
or for any drug related offense:
Operation UNITE
Drug Tip Line: 1-866-424-4382
ALL TIPS AND INFORMATION TO U.N.I.T.E. CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.
I am a good citizen. I want to make a comment and then ask a question. Meth is undoubtedly the worst drug ever and an absolute nightmare for families and law enforcement. For every zombie you catch there are 10 more, unless something from God above happens, there is no stopping it,so my question is; considering all you have to deal with, would it not make things easier if marijuana was legalized? I'm not trying to be anything but pragmatic with this question. It would take a huge load off taxpayers keeping these people out of jails, it would let you guys concentrate on the immediate emergency at hand. Fact is fact, I would rather take my chances facing a person smoking pot than a meth user who would keep coming at me if I hit him with a 2 by 4. I would rather face a person that has smoked marijuana in oncoming traffic than a meth-head or drinker for that matter. I'm not a user of any drug, I just don't think there is any other way out of this dire situation. In a perfect world there would be no drugs but there is and the way things are now, we can't win. Please reply.
answer

Kansas City, KS

#19 Dec 7, 2009
The only problem with putting them in jail unless they come up with stiffer penalties to keep them from not caring about going to jail is then we the tax payers have the burden of their health care while in jail. That is one of the problems at the jail now and that is the medical bills associated with all this meth around here. You can usually tell these meth heads a mile away with their rotten teeth and sores all over them and this geeky look they usually get.
Rukis169 wrote:
Rukis169

West Chester, OH

#20 Dec 7, 2009
Noooo, when they go to jail they will be farming thier own food and picking up garbage. The money saved by making them do thierselves will offset their food cost and the public service they will be providing will free up some of the expenses incurred by the highway department and put toward medical. 14 hour work days at MY jail baby, you dont get a vacation for being an idiot. Out of the bunks at dawn and back in them at dusk. BLOOD SWEAT AND LOCKDOWN, the way punishment should be! nobody will be laying around in my jail eating candy bars. If your hungry, dig up a potato that you grew, eat it while your planting more and enjoy your meal birtbag! Officers carrying shotguns on horseback and chains rattling all the doo da day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lily Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentecostals are unfaithful (Mar '09) 8 min how g 12
Laurel county schools 1 hr Opinion 2
for sale compound bow (Mar '09) 1 hr Thayerj914 3
Recipes For Crock Pot Roast 1 hr uk fan 1
what happened in Tattersall Sat night? 2 hr Greentea 4
basketball 2 hr jim 1
Holiness churches (Apr '12) 2 hr givemeabreak 9
Lily Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web