felts music place on fire!!

felts music place on fire!!

Posted in the Lily Forum

what did i just read??

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Some one told me it was on fire. Is this true?
Lannie

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Yes it is..
greg

Corbin, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Lannie wrote:
Yes it is..
it burned to the ground,
Chuck Felts

Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2013
greg wrote:
<quoted text>it burned to the ground,
If it burned to the ground I wouldn't be sitting inside of the building typing this message right now. So, NO the Music Place did not burn. An abandoned residence across the street burned. I'm sure the fact that we're still open disappoints some people.
Kelsi

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Coming from another immensely reliable source, just as the above post said, it DID NOT BURN. It was the house across the street. Though misunderstandings are entirely understandable, word of mouth is a terrible method of communication. I highly recommend avoiding it.
Bonjour

Flat Lick, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="what did i just read??"]Some one told me it was on fire. Is this true?[/QUOTE]

Must be true. I read it on the internet.
Darrell Lockaby

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2013
for the third time now NO the music place did not burn it dint even get the smoke from the fire across the road look up felts music place on facebook and you will see there is still a band listed to play saturday night! bring a friend this weekend and see for yourself!
You are joking right

Sikeston, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Bonjour wrote:
<quoted text>
And ya know they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
Darrell Lockaby

Georgetown, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2013
how many of you believe whay you read in topics i really dont think i have read anything right in here except the ones coming back and replying that that what was said in the first place was wrong!
Just tell the truth

Sikeston, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Lannie wrote:
Yes it is..
Lannie WAKE UP. I have been a patron for years there, drive by it every day. If it did burn then they sure did rebuild a replica of it in record time.
ugg

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Darrell Lockaby wrote:
how many of you believe whay you read in topics i really dont think i have read anything right in here except the ones coming back and replying that that what was said in the first place was wrong!
just what are you trying to say say say?
haha

London, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Bonjour wrote:
[QUOTE who="what did i just read??"]Some one told me it was on fire. Is this true?"

Hahaha... This made my day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lily Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narcicisst 16 min Amy 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 59 min Walk with God 1,766
John Root New Article from Barbourville (Mar '10) 1 hr Sampson 243
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 4 hr Little Joe 7
Jesus 5 hr Hopsing 2
WHO is Barack Obama? (Feb '14) 5 hr Hairdo 9
Long haired blonde at pilot McDonald's north Co... 5 hr Bubba 2

Lily Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance