Teenager killed, 2 injured when car c...

Teenager killed, 2 injured when car crashes into tree

There are 43 comments on the Fayetteville Observer story from Oct 24, 2006, titled Teenager killed, 2 injured when car crashes into tree. In it, Fayetteville Observer reports that:

Markus Hemingway, of Stoney Hill Lane near Sanford, was killed when the car he was riding in struck a tree, according to the N.C. Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fayetteville Observer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kayla baker

Sanford, NC

#1 Oct 27, 2006
How can you love someone so much that the thought of losing him shakes your entire world? its no longer a thought. Deepest apologies are given to the family of Markus. I loved him so much and he was a wonderful person. He had a good future to look forward to, its just a shame that he couldn't be here to finish them out. Love you always markus.
Jenna Truncellito

Lillington, NC

#2 Oct 27, 2006
I loved Markus so much he was my world my heart my soul my best friend and everything in between....he was there for me when i needed him the most!! No matter what he always made me feel better.....when I had nothing to look forward to he kept my head held high. I love him he was my first love and I will never for get him.....I will never forget what Markus and I shared.....nothing is ever going to replace those feeling and I hope that Markus knows that. And i also hope he knows how much i really love him..But I know that he is in a great place. And I know that he watching over us and always will. God just needed another angel and he picked a damn good one this time. but I love you markus and I hope u NEVER forget that. But I promise u I will see you again one day.......so untill then good bye my love. I will never forget the things you taught me. you mean the world to me. thanks for everything my love.

Love ALWAYS,
Jenna Truncellito
Ur lil "ICE CUBES"

tamera reyna

Lillington, NC

#3 Nov 20, 2006
god why did this happen to markus! my baby my puerto rican papi! i miss him so much its almost been a month and it hurts to not see him or see his messages on myspace.i loved that by with everything i had! and it hurts knowing that he isnt here anymore! but at least i know that he is in a better place..and like jenna said god did pick up a damn good angel this time! he is the best person that i have ever met! and i just want him to know that! i love you so every much! he tought me how to keep my head up when i had nothing left! he tought me so much its not even funny..just know that i miss you!!

remember to wait for me <3

Tamera Reyna
Salma

Texarkana, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2006
I've known Markus for a few years now. He and I were "talking" back in 2005 and he was probably going to be my future boyfriend. He was so kind and generous. All his friends loved him and i loved him so much. To tell you the truth i just heard about his death today. Almost two months from his death. The thing was that my friends kept it from me in order not to hurt me. But i think there is no way to not be hurt no matter when you hear about their death if you really loved that person. I loved you Markus. I will never forget him.
Tiffany Coleman

Sanford, NC

#5 Jan 7, 2007
damn i mis him i known markus for...like for ever...well his whole middle school, we use to ride the bus together. he use to wear a lil square book bag, and we use to laugh and he wore geeky lil glasses...and sat directly behind the bus driver or the first seat to the right...he evetually begun to slide to the back then he started sitting infront of me...lol couple weeks before death i teased him how he use to walk and carry his bag. then when he finally got to high skool omg...that krazy boi..lol he had my leader ship class...and he sat to the left of me and use to get me in trouble with shepord becuz he was funny..he made me crack up laughing at all his jokes...then all sudden markus turn sexiful...he was the lil bus driver..then i use to slap his butt all the time and make sexual jokes at him...hmm damn i just cant believe he's gone...he was the only person i told i was going to pore paint on that one girl and he thought it was funny...but he was disappointed that i actually went threw it....i dunno im just happy that I got to know him for so long..and never not one time got in an arugement with him not even when his dad cuss me out for calling him too late...lol...that was mean tho...but i just glad that the couple week b4 he past away i got to hang out with him...even tho i got in trouble with my mom it was so worth getting in trouble...I miss him...really im not just saying it to say it...for attention like some of these ppl in harnett co are....I'm just glad i got to be his friend and god know extactly what he was doing markus life wasnt take for granted, i think that he was put on earth to bring ppl together and to remind us that life to short for haterd...
thank you markus...RIP babi boi...luv u man
bobby oarmen

Godley, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2007
this suck
Christy Houston

Lillington, NC

#7 Feb 2, 2007
dang well...
its been a few months now...
and my best friend is gone..
markus was always there for all of us. he was the person that held our school together. I dont think one person disliked him.
Markus had a really good future in front of him i just wish he was here to finish it out, although a lot of us are still hurting markus will never be forgotten. we love you baby boy.
Jenna Truncellito again

Lillington, NC

#8 Feb 9, 2007
Markus Baby boy. wow. almost 4 months and I miss you like crazy! Well me and Jessica are best friends now. Sine u died me and her became sooo close. But Baby I just wanted you to kno that no matter what I will never forget u. U meant the world to me and u still do. I have no clue what Imma do with out in this world. It drives me nuts to think bout it. and Baby if there is EVER a day in my life I dont think of u...just rememeber I love you with all my heart and I always will. I remember our last words to each other...the last time I heard your voice...you said I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL. and Im never goin to forget. that is something that is gonna be stuck in my head forever! I love you baby. I will c u again someday sweetie but plz dont forget me. and when its my turn to go I hope that u meet me at those bog pearly gates waiting for me like I would do for you. I love you baby and I always will no matter who comes along and not matter what happenes. I kno ur still here baby but its so painful when I sit here and think bout the fact that Im not gonna wake up @ 2 am and see 5 missed calls from u. Im not gonna have lil text messages to read from u just telling me u love me! I cant hold u or look in ur eyes and tell u I love u I cant kiss u and I cant even beat u up like I did when we were together! I miss u baby. and I pray to god u kno that. but sweetie Imma go. I just want u to kno I love you from the bottom of my heart and I always did..no matter what u did and no matter how mad at u I was I never wanted something like this to happen to u! BUT I kno ur in a much better place. ur there with god...ur hero. welp tell him I said hey and to keep you safe sweetie, I love you. and I hope ur watchin over me my love.
See you again some day........
Jenna Truncellito
Markus's lil ice cubes
I LOVE YOU BABY BOY
Shelby Pitts

Winchester, VA

#9 Feb 15, 2007
Markus... sweetie it's close to being 4 months ... guh i don't know what to do with myself like right now i could use some Markus Hemingway advice !! lol but i can only imagine what you'd say ... but u know mister you've givin me some of your personality lol its not even funni because i'll say something and i think damn i just sounded like Markus !!! lol but yeah well as u know some people have found out about something !!! but i couldn't do anything about it because i never told !!! so ha i can keep promises mister !!! lol but yeah Markus you are my everything you are my best friend and i have to say my 1st True love !! wow markus we have loved each other for going on 3 years now !! that's along time sweetie !! lol now i wish i never gave u those clothes back that u wanted me to bring up here to VA with me and you Puerto Rico necklace that your gradma got you !!! but i gave them back anyway ... Markus i love you so much and not alot of people can accept that i know that for fact !! lol like my dad !! lol but he's never liked you i don't know why but its whatever well baby it was Valentines Day yesterday and i left u a comment on your myspace sayin i love you !!!=] but yeah well let me get off of here sweetie i gotta go make me some Kool-Aid !!! I love you Markus Isaiah Hemingway you are my world and i miss you so much !!!
Love Always,
Your Favorite Raider, Your Pretty Girl, Your lil Mami,etc.[[lol]] Shelby Lynne

Markus remember "TUBESOCKS" =]
Jessica zak

Lillington, NC

#10 Feb 21, 2007
we miss you babe!!
and you always lit up worlds!!
ILY...
& hope to see ya up there =]
your baby

Sanford, NC

#11 Feb 22, 2007
Hey papi'!!! it sux not having you around. I miss you so much. Remember all the fun we had until that day you got taken away from me!! i just wanted to let you kno that everybody misses you and we will never 4get you!! I love you baby...:)

Your real lil mami, your baby
your baby girl

Sanford, NC

#12 Mar 8, 2007
OMG papi! i luv u so much and u will always be wit me in my thoughts, prayers and in my heart. i luv u baby! we eveybody at western wont 4get u!
yo real lil' mami, yo baby
your baby girl

Sanford, NC

#13 Mar 8, 2007
Shelby Pitts wrote:
Markus... sweetie it's close to being 4 months ... guh i don't know what to do with myself like right now i could use some Markus Hemingway advice !! lol but i can only imagine what you'd say ... but u know mister you've givin me some of your personality lol its not even funni because i'll say something and i think damn i just sounded like Markus !!! lol but yeah well as u know some people have found out about something !!! but i couldn't do anything about it because i never told !!! so ha i can keep promises mister !!! lol but yeah Markus you are my everything you are my best friend and i have to say my 1st True love !! wow markus we have loved each other for going on 3 years now !! that's along time sweetie !! lol now i wish i never gave u those clothes back that u wanted me to bring up here to VA with me and you Puerto Rico necklace that your gradma got you !!! but i gave them back anyway ... Markus i love you so much and not alot of people can accept that i know that for fact !! lol like my dad !! lol but he's never liked you i don't know why but its whatever well baby it was Valentines Day yesterday and i left u a comment on your myspace sayin i love you !!!=] but yeah well let me get off of here sweetie i gotta go make me some Kool-Aid !!! I love you Markus Isaiah Hemingway you are my world and i miss you so much !!!
Love Always,
Your Favorite Raider, Your Pretty Girl, Your lil Mami,etc.[[lol]] Shelby Lynne
Markus remember "TUBESOCKS" =]
What is your problem? I was markus' lil mami! NOT U!!!
Just me

United States

#14 Mar 8, 2007
Hmmm---I wondered when you girls were going to start reading each others posts.
Christy Houston

Lillington, NC

#15 Mar 21, 2007
yeah w0w..
i miss y0u s0 much markus.. i wish y0u were here right n0w.. especially when times are gettin hard..
i miss y0u papi
l0ve
chris
JERRICA FLOYD

Hampstead, NC

#16 Apr 2, 2007
MARKUS..WOW..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR GONE.. AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M STILL WAITIN FOR YOU TO POP AROUND THE CORNER OR COME UP TO ME AND TELL ME TO EAT SOME CHEERIOS AND I'LL FEEL BETTER..LOL.. I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY IN 7TH GRADE WHEN WE WERE MAKING ANIMAL NOISES AT LUNCH.. YOU TOLD ME I WAS A MONKEY HEAD AND I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE A FROG HEAD.LOL.. MARKUS WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITHOUT YOU?? WHEN YOU LEFT YOU TOOK MY WHOLE HEART. I PLAN ON GETTIN THAT BACK WHEN I SEE YOU SOON!! THANK YOU MARKUS FOR HELPIN ME WITH MY PROBLEMS WHEN I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.. MARKUS I LOVE YOU.. AND YOU STILL OWE ME A DANCE.. I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN HOW WE PROMISED EACH OTHER A DANCE AT OUR SENIOR PROM.. MARKUS WE NEED YOUR HELP THINGS AT SCHOOL ARE WORSE THAN EVER. NOTHINS THE SAME. WHY CAN'T YOU BE HERE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE TAKEN? IT'S NOT FAIR. BUT I KNOW YOU WOULN'T WANT ANYBODY TO GIVE UP BECAUSE YOUR NOT HERE. MARKUS YOUR MY HEART AND SOUL. BUT WHO IS GONNA SING AT MY WEDDING NOW??LOL.. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO SING FOR ME..LOL.. BABY, I'LL SEE YOU SOON AND PLEASE WATCH OVER ALL OF US THAT LOVE YOU.. YOU ARE OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL NOW PLEASE HELP US MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS IN LIFE.. I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON BABYBOY.. I LOVE YOU FROG HEAD!
LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS,
MONKEY HEAD

“R.I.P MARKUS!!!”

Since: Apr 07

SANFORD, NC

#17 Apr 2, 2007
MARKUS..WOW..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR GONE.. AFTER ALL THIS TIME I'M STILL WAITIN TO SEE YOU POP AROUND THE CORNER AND TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY.. I'VE KNOWN YOU SINCE 6TH GRADE AND I MISS YOU SOO VERY MUCH.. I'LL NEVER FOR GET THAT DAY IN 7TH GRADE WHEN YOU CALLED ME MONKEY HEAD AND I CALLED YOU FROG HEAD.. WELL I GUESS IT STUCK B/C UP TILL THE LAST DAY WE TALKED WE WERE STILL CALLIN EACH OTHER THAT IN 12TH GRADE..LOL.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME THROUGH MY EXTREMELY HARD TIMES. LIKE WHEN MY GRANDMA DIED I TRIED KILLIN MYSELF, YOU STUCK BY ME AND TOLD ME THAT LIFE ISN'T WORTH WASTIN. THANKS TO YOU I'M STILL HERE..I LOVE YOU FROG HEAD..LOL.. BUT WHO IS GONNA SING AT MY WEDDIN NOW??LOL.. YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD..LOL.. AND YOU STILL OWE ME A DANCE. I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THAT WE PROMISED EACH OTHER A DANCE AT OUR SENIOR PROM.. MARKUS WHY CAN'T YOU BE HERE? TIMES ARE GETTIN TOUGH AGAIN AND SCHOOL IS GETTIN WORSE... YOU ARE OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL NOW PLEASE WATH OVER US AND HELP US MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS IN LIFE.. ONE MORE THING MARKUS... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.. I'LL SEE YOU SOON FROG HEAD.. B/C LIFE JUST AINT WORTH LIVIN ANYMORE WITHOUT YOU...
LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS,
YOUR MONKEY HEAD..
Jenna Truncellito

Lillington, NC

#18 Apr 16, 2007
Markus
guh I love you soo much! I still cant come to terms with the fact that you are gone and that ur never coming back! It all still doesnt sound right to me! Next Sunday is gonna be 6 months since the crash... and baby..that half a year...how can time go by so fast with out u! to me it seems like time goes by sooooo slowly with out u! It still just seems wronge to me.. time moving soooo quickly w/o u! I dont like it and I dont like the feeling of not having you around anymore..I love you baby and I hope you know that. And I havent talked to Jessica in a lil while but I kno she still needs you so when u get the chance plz help her! well baby its bout time for class to end so I have to wrap this up. I love you baby always and forever and I'll see you again someday.. I love you baby.. and please Rest In Peace...bye my love..
Jenna Truncellito --Ice Cubes

Since: Feb 07

Winchester, VA

#19 Apr 24, 2007
Markus,
hey babe ... guh i miss you so much it's not even funny !!! well i know everyone feels like that but guh it's just really stressful for me and stuff right now cuz of school n stuff !!! but u've seen me i'm bustin my ass lol but yeah i'm with Jenna-Bug i just still can't come terms with this at all ... it's just crazy !!! but yeah well hun i gotta go watch over us all okay !! I love babe and miss you so so so much !! bye hunnie
Shelby Lynne- Your Pretty Girl
Toni Smith

Lillington, NC

#20 May 14, 2007
"Death is Once and Memories are Forever!" James Hattaway Told me in syampthy for Markus. I miss him so much...Love his smile the way he makes everyone laugh! Keep the Love alive with Markus and don't argue over him. Love You Markus...for always and never forgotten!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lillington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craigslist- DeSame Day Delivery May 27 anon 1
Beirut Memorial May 23 peter murphy 1
News Man accused of raping a 16-year-old member of h... (Jun '09) May 20 Holywoman50 11
No way to clean up Holly Ridge May 18 Paul 6
Green car May 16 Spool6260 1
News Korea veteran receives Purple Heart 64 years later May 7 wRDEPT 1
green May 6 piru4549 1
More from around the web

Lillington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]