13yearold suspect killed in NC shootout

13yearold suspect killed in NC shootout

There are 4 comments on the KXMA-TV Dickinson story from Jan 20, 2010, titled 13yearold suspect killed in NC shootout. In it, KXMA-TV Dickinson reports that:

Multiple media outlets report that Harnett County Sheriff Larry Rollins said the two deputies were on patrol early Tuesday when they saw the teen sitting in a ditch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMA-TV Dickinson.

Miss Peggy

Benson, NC

#1 Jan 21, 2010
How sad for everybody involved. I have relatives in law enforcement. I know that the officers are hurting from the shooting. The family of the young man will question why the rest of their lives.

Sanford, NC

#2 Feb 23, 2010
That kid was my friend.. I cried forever when I found that out that morning. I passed it while I was on the bus, and seen the accident.

Kinston, NC

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Well another thug off the street thank God.I hope none of the police got hurt.
jb petey

Dunn, NC

#4 Jan 11, 2013
How intelligent of you 'joe'. I can't help but wonder how many beers you guzzled after you wrote that. Maybe you could consider, for a moment, that the police go on knowing that they killed a child, no matter how wayward. That child's chances to grow and learn and become a better man are permanently ended. Your disposition towards yourself when you make a mistake must be terribly cruel. Is that why you shout at passing mourners and those who protect and serve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lillington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuckahoe MC Club (Apr '12) Nov 18 Crazy 21
Debate: Marijuana - Jacksonville, NC (Aug '10) Nov 10 Jason Haire 63
pool tanle Nov 3 anny 1
Review: Daves Towing Service Nov 2 KAlwes4 1
curious Oct '15 bobby 2
Strip club? Oct '15 bobby 2
Got engines.com Sep '15 Steve 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lillington Mortgages