Trio given multiple life terms in Denbigh killings

Joshua Wood, Clint Denza and Nicholas Carsillo pleaded guilty today to two counts each of first-degree murder and using a knife in the commission of a felony in the killings of two men in a tow truck shop in ... Full Story
Lisa

Searcy, AR

#1 Nov 19, 2006
Sad story
Kristen

Searcy, AR

#2 Dec 18, 2006
I knew Clint...he was a nice kid...just fell in with the wrong people...at the worst possible place and time.
Shelby

Billings, MT

#3 Apr 19, 2007
i think they deserve to be put to death they killed many people who never did anything wrong i hope they can actually understand what they did and they sould feel very guilty for what they hve done
Shelby

Billings, MT

#4 Apr 19, 2007
i also think that if Clint was a nice kid then maby that would have never happened
Shelby

Billings, MT

#5 Apr 19, 2007
maby they sould have thought it through before killing the two men... has anyone ever thought about that???
Chris

Billings, MT

#6 Apr 19, 2007
i agree with Shelby she has a point
Kristen

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 May 21, 2007
You can't judge someone unless you know them, yes, they did horrible things, and I agree they deserve to be punished, BUT, don't judge them personally, no matter what anyone says, Clint was a great guy with an absolutely charming personality and a bright future, again, he got into a bad crowd, try and tell me you haven't.
Rhonda

Paragould, AR

#8 Sep 26, 2007
I knew clint, My family thought the world of him! You never know what's going on in peoples heads, or what they have been through! We miss him!
Frank

Jacksonville, NC

#9 Dec 12, 2007
I knew clint, and he was and is a low life. I can judge him personally and he is exacetly where he should be. Just a loser of a person who should have gotten the death penalty.
amber

Germany

#10 Jun 28, 2009
Clint was one of the best people i ever knew. He was just very messed up from the Marines and got in with the wrong people and he is sorry not that that changes what he did and he is paying his due. i feel very sorry for the families of the victims and those of the killers. does anybody think about what they have gone through?
Frank

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Sep 12, 2009
Stop fooling yourself and do not even begin to blame the marines. He did not even last a year because he could not hack it. He was the biggest pain in the a## to all the leaders. He did not listen and he is right where he deserves to be. Once again dont act like the Marines did it. He never deployed and he did not make it through his schooling so he was never really in the marines. Non hacker, murdered, low life.
hojo85

Apo, AE

#13 Mar 9, 2010
i was josh woods best and one of his very few friends in high school. hadnt heard from him in years, then my bro showed me an article about this. never ever would have guessed this would have happened. kid was extremely non-agressive. he was a lab tech in the army. thought he would have gone a long way with that..... sad
Melissa

Overland Park, KS

#14 Mar 30, 2011
amber wrote:
Clint was one of the best people i ever knew. He was just very messed up from the Marines and got in with the wrong people and he is sorry not that that changes what he did and he is paying his due. i feel very sorry for the families of the victims and those of the killers. does anybody think about what they have gone through?
Are you Rico's wife??
john

Apple Valley, CA

#15 Oct 17, 2011
i know all 3 of the people who murdered the 2 tow truck drivers. nick was messed up from day one sayin his family was in the mafia yeah i dont believe it. clint yes he was a good guy at first but he turned out to be just like nick. and as for josh i truely believe he was the most innocent out of the bunch. he never appeared to be aggressive towards anybody that i am aware of. however all 3 guys did commit double murder and they are right where they need to me which is in jail for the rest of their life.
Alexia denza

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 1, 2012
john wrote:
i know all 3 of the people who murdered the 2 tow truck drivers. nick was messed up from day one sayin his family was in the mafia yeah i dont believe it. clint yes he was a good guy at first but he turned out to be just like nick. and as for josh i truely believe he was the most innocent out of the bunch. he never appeared to be aggressive towards anybody that i am aware of. however all 3 guys did commit double murder and they are right where they need to me which is in jail for the rest of their life.
clint is my brother
Alexia denza

Little Rock, AR

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Shelby wrote:
i think they deserve to be put to death they killed many people who never did anything wrong i hope they can actually understand what they did and they sould feel very guilty for what they hve done
hey clint is my big brother hes the only family i have left so u have no right to talk
Frank

Fredericksburg, VA

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Clint is your brother? Sorry that you have to endure what people say about him but please understand that your brother committed an unforgiving and unchangeable crime. People are dead. Families have to endure the thought of their loved ones being brutally murdered. We have a right to talk because our feelings are for the victims. We have every right. You need to accept this fact. You have the right to love your brother who happens to be a murdered. We have the right to be disgusted by him.
Frank

Fredericksburg, VA

#20 Apr 7, 2013
http://articles.dailypress.com/2006-04-18/new...

Read this and ask someone again how they have to right to talk. They are alive but their victims are not.
alexia denza

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Mar 11, 2014
even though my brother did something bad doesnt mean he should be put to death... the real story behind it is not what you think!!!! mine and clints older brother Rico is the real reason why our brother clint is in prison yes i agree you have rights everyone does but people threatening my brothers death like i said hes the only family i have left and i cant loose him
From Heber

Vilonia, AR

#22 Mar 11, 2014
Hey Alexia, I went to school with Clint in middle school. We had a few classes together in 6th grade and I think your mom worked in the cafeteria? I was just wondering whatever had happened to him and was shocked to find this. We weren't like best friends or anything but we did work on a couple of projects together in English clash and he was a sweet kid. I knew of Rico but never really knew him.

I'm so sorry for what your family has gone through. I'll be thinking of you and of Clint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lillington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min Waco 1909 59,708
slander,conspiracy,violation of rights (May '13) Sep 11 cgj 29
Witness: two found in Fuquay home were fatally ... Sep 4 BigJoe 3
Fraud - William Earl Parker Sep 3 Harvey 2
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, NC Sep 3 Harvey 6
Severe Coughing in J-ville 6 weeks so far . Sep 3 Harvey 2
A Cult in Our Midst (Apr '12) Sep 3 Harvey 18
•••
•••
•••

Lillington Jobs

•••
•••