New senior housing available in Clinton

New senior housing available in Clinton

There are 4 comments on the Sampson Independent story from Oct 17, 2010, titled New senior housing available in Clinton. In it, Sampson Independent reports that:

Photo by Chris Berendt Sampson Square Elderly Apartments is now completed and in operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sampson Independent.

Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 17, 2010
HOD - A -DAM MIGHTY! Them dam old folks can really live it up now can't they? They can drank their whiskey, wine, & beer now. More power to them.

“My possum won a prize.”

Since: Jun 10

Candler

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Where do I sign up?
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 17, 2010
MAN, I wish I knew cause I'd be there tomorrow at 5;00 am. with my first six pack. Ha-Ha!
MovemOut

Hickory, NC

#4 Oct 17, 2010
Good, send some of the old folks on down there where the hog farms are monsterous! But I do love a good pork loin! Clinton NC home to some of the well heeled Eastern NC folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lillington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a good mechanic Sep 15 AshleyM 1
News Identity of 15-year-old Jacksonville stabbing v... (Mar '07) Sep 3 bill 157
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep 1 PiperG 14
Onslow County Gang Task Force Aug 28 Curiosity 1
Tuckahoe MC Club (Apr '12) Aug 27 PMC1 27
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment ; Aug 24 Llrs 1
Tom brault Aug '17 Jason Coe 1

Lillington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lillington Mortgages