Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43827 Oct 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
ALERT: DEBIT CARD FRAUD
For those of you that use a debit/credit card, keep an eye on your account balance. Yesterday after work I went out for a sandwich only to have my card be declined. I called my bank to find that my account had been drained and overdrawn to the tune of -$390.00. I then had to go to the police department and file a report. They told me that I was one in over twenty that this had happened to in the past three or four days. The common denominator seems to be Ingles gas houses, where there are dual card readers. So now I have to take the report to my bank and sign affidavits before I can get my money back. Detectives are working to find these people and hopfully bring them to justice. They tell you to limit the amount of cash you carry and now our hard earned money is not even safe in the form of plastic. Now I have to spend money, time and gas to get money back that has already cost me blood, sweat and tears. I want to cry, but I am so damn mad I can't.
Thanks for the heads up, Allen, seriously.

“Vote”

Houston

#43828 Oct 29, 2013
State cop says to scan parking lot when you get gas, see if there is sometime in a car parked near you, They would be looking down at their scanning device.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#43829 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Adams and Revere ,and others of that era, would also be proud of this country in making advances in the areas of human rights to guarentee that every citizen was allowed to participate equally in this system, and that the authors of the Constitution's dream of democracy would eventually make strides in coming to pass. Also, I would like to see you try to live in today's world without government. No roads, no currency, no system of defense, no quality water, no food inspections just to name a few. It would be chaos. No, allow me to take that back. There would be no America.
It is plan to see you have not studied anything about either of these Americas. They would have taken up arms against this government long before now.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#43830 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so FOS! I am not talking about your freedom of speech; I am talking about your mindless rants about people being Communists, and you didn't even take the time or care about preventing these people from going into office enough to get off your lazy ass and vote against them. Therefore, you have nothing to bitch about. You were given the opportunity to participate in a free election and you choose not too. The problem with your thinking of dictatorships like Hitler is when the nation becomes too apathetic to vote and participate in a democratic/republic system. Then you have problems. You are the current problem. Either that, or too gutless to tell the truth about who you did vote for.
The Russians have free election too according to them.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#43831 Oct 29, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your lazy bum and go back and read where I pointed out Cheney/Haliburton no bid contracts. Apparently you're suffering short-term memory loss because all you are still harping on is Cheney/Haliburton no bid contracts. I've pointed out they, as Obama, gave no bid contracts. At least I owned Cheney and Haliburton, but everytime you bring up no bid contracts, you only point out Cheney/Haliburton. Call them both out, I did. Read slowly or at least try to remember THEY'RE BOTH WRONG, THEY BOTH DID IT. As far as the unethical part goes, I don't care if it happened in Iraq or right here in the U.S. with the healthcare no bid contract, IT'S STILL WRONG.
Short term memory to say the least. SOF has no understanding of contracting either. No bid contracts are done every day. The government cannot function without no bid contracts. The FAR’s that is more “government waste” is suppose the control this but it is all in the interruption.
Ben

Greer, SC

#43832 Oct 29, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is plan to see you have not studied anything about either of these Americas. They would have taken up arms against this government long before now.
Forget it, that guy can't see the forest for the trees.
gonehuntin

United States

#43833 Oct 29, 2013
http://youtu.be/ZnpvCUnq88w

Here's his video lol
Ben

Greer, SC

#43835 Oct 29, 2013
Someone just sent me this and he and his wife just took their money out of the bank. He's in his 70'S. Get ready for it. "John McAfee, founder of anti-virus company McAfee, Inc, on the ObamaCare exchanges:

On Fox Business Network&#146;s &#147;Cavuto&#148; on Wednesday, computer programmer
and founder of McAfee, Inc. John McAfee said the online component of
Obamacare &#147;is a hacker&#146;s dream&#148; that will cause &#147;the loss of
income for the millions of Americans who are going to lose their
identities.&#148;

For starters, McAfee said the way it is set up makes it possible for
fake websites be set up to fool people to think they&#146;re signing up for
Obamacare.

&#147;It&#146;s seriously bad,&#148; McAfee said. &#147;Somebody made a grave error, not
in designing the program but in simply implementing the web aspect of
it. I mean, for example, anybody can put up a web page and claim to be
a broker for this system. There is no central place where I can go and
say, &#145;OK, here are all the legitimate brokers, the examiners for all
of the states and pick and choose one.&#146;&#148;

&#147;Instead, any hacker can put a website up, make it look extremely
competitive, and because of the nature of the system &#151; and this is
health care, after all &#151; they can ask you the most intimate questions,
and you&#146;re freely going to answer them,&#148; he continued. &#147;What&#146;s my
Social Security number? My birth date? What are my health issues?&#148;

According to McAfee, there&#146;s not a quick fix &#151; and as long as it set
up this way, it could be a playground for computer hackers.

&#147;Here&#146;s the problem: It&#146;s not something software can solve,&#148; McAfee
continued. &#147;I mean, what idiot put this system out there and did not
create a central depository? There should be one website, run by the
government, you go to that website and then you can click on all of
the agencies. This is insane. So, I will predict that the loss of
identities &#151; I mean, you can imagine some retired lady in Utah , who
has $75,000 dollars in the bank, saving her whole life, having it
wiped out in one day because she signed up for Obamacare. And believe
me, this is going to happen millions of times. This is a hacker&#146;s
dream. I mean I cannot believe that they did this.&#148;" It will only take a few people to lose everything before the banks close.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43837 Oct 29, 2013
Ben wrote:
Someone just sent me this and he and his wife just took their money out of the bank. He's in his 70'S. Get ready for it. "John McAfee, founder of anti-virus company McAfee, Inc, on the ObamaCare exchanges:
On Fox Business Network&#146;s &#147;Cavuto&#148; on Wednesday, computer programmer
Obamacare &#147;is a hacker&#146;s dream&#148; that will cause &#147;the loss of
identities.&#148;
Obamacare.
&#147;It&#146;s seriously bad,&#148; McAfee said. &#147;Somebody made a grave error, not
and you&#146;re freely going to answer them,&#148; he continued. &#147;What&#146;s my
&#147;Here&#146;s the problem: It&#146;s not something software can solve,&#148; McAfee
dream. I mean I cannot believe that they did this.&#148;" It will only take a few people to lose everything before the banks close.
The Tea Party Republicans cannot breathe without some conspiracy theory floating about. They are worse than elderly women in a Beauty Shop, or old men gossiping in a Barber Shop. The only difference is that the old women and men have a clue about what they are taking about. Gee! This reported on the Fox Business Network? Shocking!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43838 Oct 29, 2013
Ben wrote:
identities.&#148;
Obamacare.
Ben, go to google and type in John McAfee. You have just been punked by the international fugitive! LOL LOL LOL...Also, nothing relating to this on the Fox Business News web site....Oh well! Another conspiracy theory down the drain. Find something credible on this statement and I will quickly apologize.

“Vote”

Houston

#43839 Oct 29, 2013
It's all falling apart for Obama.Too many lies, too many lies.To pass Obamacare, he lied, plain and simple.Liberal arrogance and paternalism.People are losing their healthcare, losing their doctors.The president GUARANTEED that would not happen.To sell this plan, he lied to us all.Sebelius, with all the charisma of Vlad the Impaler, backed the lies with her own web of deceit.Pathetic, just pathetic.
Ben

Greer, SC

#43840 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben, go to google and type in John McAfee. You have just been punked by the international fugitive! LOL LOL LOL...Also, nothing relating to this on the Fox Business News web site....Oh well! Another conspiracy theory down the drain. Find something credible on this statement and I will quickly apologize.
If you don't know by now that I check things, well, you don't pay attention. Here ya go:http://www.realclearpolitic s.com/video/2013/10/03/john_mc afee_on_obamacare_this_is_a_ha ckers_wet_dream.html Watch it and save it.

“Vote”

Houston

#43841 Oct 29, 2013
Ben I heard about the woman who had her life savings wiped out by Obamacare site hackers.Horrific.Simply horrific.
Ben

Greer, SC

#43842 Oct 29, 2013

“Vote”

Houston

#43843 Oct 29, 2013
To be a democrat these days, one would find it helpful to simply be a pathological liar.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43844 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's all falling apart for Obama.Too many lies, too many lies.To pass Obamacare, he lied, plain and simple.Liberal arrogance and paternalism.People are losing their healthcare, losing their doctors.The president GUARANTEED that would not happen.To sell this plan, he lied to us all.Sebelius, with all the charisma of Vlad the Impaler, backed the lies with her own web of deceit.Pathetic, just pathetic.
Maybe, but time will tell the story about Obamacare. Killing 3000 soldiers, maiming 10s of thousands of young lives for the endurance of their life, and costing the American taxpayers 2 trillion dollars for a war of revenge to restore your daddy's honor is much more horrifying to me. He lied, plain and simple and look at the results. Way beyond pathetic. Not a word yet created to adequately describe this inhumane crime.

“Vote”

Houston

#43845 Oct 29, 2013
Damn, Ben just kicked States' posterior! Lmao! State, you got PUNKED!

“Vote”

Houston

#43846 Oct 29, 2013
Hell Ben a lot of your websites are liberal websites! Good grief!

“Vote”

Houston

#43847 Oct 29, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but time will tell the story about Obamacare. Killing 3000 soldiers, maiming 10s of thousands of young lives for the endurance of their life, and costing the American taxpayers 2 trillion dollars for a war of revenge to restore your daddy's honor is much more horrifying to me. He lied, plain and simple and look at the results. Way beyond pathetic. Not a word yet created to adequately describe this inhumane crime.
OMG! What does that have to do with Obamacare!! Good grief man, how many people have died in Afghanistan and Iraq since Obama has been in power? Don't you understand, I'm not rooting for my TEAM!! If the republican party had invented this healthcare system, I would NEVER HAVE SUPPORTED THEM!! Don't you understand? This is bad for the country!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43848 Oct 29, 2013
Ben wrote:
dailycaller.com/.../john-mcafe e-on-obamacare-this-is-a-hacke rs-..
michiganstate.247sports.com › Boards › Wells Hall Off Topic Board&#8206;
investmentwatchblog.com/john-mcafee-on-obamac... -.
beforeitsnews.com/.../mcafee-on-obamacare-wha...
itsaboutliberty.com › Topics › Politics/Legislation/Elections &#8206;
https://www.facebook.com/MenGoingTheirOwnWay
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.i... ..
I'll keep going if need be. Maybe YOU should try "Google".
I promised that I would give you an apology, and I do. I would, however,question McAfee's credibility as a reliable source on the basis of his background of suspicious criminal behavior. Can you imagine the feedback a Democrat on here would receive if he posted something as being the truth from someone with his background? The morality squad would tear you to pieces. You know that to be true. But, again, I apologize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot by deputy..........has now died! Mar '16 Reid 7
News McCrory to veto gay marriage objection bill (May '15) Mar '16 John M Brown 8
News Anson County Sheriff's Office on the hunt for m... (Jan '14) Jan '14 maria 1
News Man drowns in Pee Dee River in Anson (May '13) Jun '13 tiffany 3
Election Who do you support for State House in North Car... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Leave 15
News Annual rodeo ropes in fun in Lilesville (Jul '09) Jul '12 country girl 2
News 11th man sought in fatal Union beating (Sep '06) Jun '11 jonathan Blakney 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lilesville Mortgages