Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42559 Sep 25, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
I guess everyone wants the company insurance policy where pre-existing conditions are not covered, and one serious major medical experience could destroy all of your savings as well as put you and your family in bankruptsy. Oh yes, that is certainly better than Obamacare. Gee, come to think of it, most of the insurance agents I know are Republicans. Isn't that odd why they all are against it? If you are wiped out finacially by medical expense, do they ever come around to help? Never seen it happen. And neither have you.
Freeloader
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42560 Sep 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Karl Marx died in 1883 but he is still used o scare the B Jesus out of Republikans. Nighmare words to terrorize republican idiots--- Liberal, progressive, communist, socialist, antichrist , boogy man, the sky is falling, republikans are our only salvation but they cannot decide what they are against except Obamacare and cannot decide what they are for other than tax breaks for the rich.
Karl Marx is your hero.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42561 Sep 25, 2013
Omar wrote:
<quoted text> Ask yourself, are you not so wise, why does every country hate Americans so? It is to amuse, you all hate each other.As is said here, you deserve each of another.You can stand not before us.Fat cowards, kill us from afar in your predator, safe safe.You can not look us in the eye, but we will do it for. you
Can the government insure we have back up cameras on are cars in the after world. We do not want someone running over their 3 year old because they were too lazy to look before backing up.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42562 Sep 25, 2013
Taxpayer I think old Omar just doesn't like us.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42563 Sep 25, 2013
Rumor is, that federal troops wool be unleashed on gun owners after the 2014 elections, going house to house to impound legal guns.Resistance is futile?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42564 Sep 25, 2013
TSF, since you're paying less under Obamacare, perhaps you will share with the rest of the class, how you came to this conclusion? Hmmmm?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42565 Sep 25, 2013
TSF, MARK MY WORDS, UNDERLINE THIS, I'M GOING TO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE when this tsunami of a health care program blows up in your face! SAVE THIS POST!.I'M not going ANYWHERE!
TSF

Angier, NC

#42566 Sep 25, 2013
Ohmar doesn't like women because he loves camels and pigs. If he beholds the body of a nude woman, it could create and inflame lust for a human female and cause him to be unfaithful to his pig . This is the same twisted concept of morality that believes killing innocents pleases God, Jesus, Allah, or any other deity. Dictating the behavior, thoughts, actions and rules for everyone else with an "official state" religion codified into state law is the objective of these misguided and self deceived Taliban idiots. Some of these turds are American, others are camel drivers.
waco1909 wrote:
Taxpayer I think old Omar just doesn't like us.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42567 Sep 25, 2013
Mail from BlueCross Blueshield which indicates that my premiums , starting January 1, 2014 would be decreased by $45 per month per person. My insurance person read the information and tells me this is the case. I have no reason to doubt her.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, since you're paying less under Obamacare, perhaps you will share with the rest of the class, how you came to this conclusion? Hmmmm?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42568 Sep 25, 2013
TSF are you part of a teachers union? My best friends mom is a retired teacher, with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and her rates are increasing SUBSTANTIALLY. I'M at a loss to explain the differences here.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42569 Sep 25, 2013
Hopefully, you are wrong. Insurance isn't an emotional issue with me, its just a cost issue of providing insurance for myself and my employee family. I am not forced or fined for not having it since there are not 50 employees. Some information tells me that the medical costs will be lowered by Obamacare, other information indicates that Armageddon will be its consequence. My bet is that doctors and hospital administrators will resist weaning off their cash cow and that also, some of the double billing, lack of standardized charges for services and medical fraud will be eliminated. So, I do not expect Armageddon nor do I expect heavenly perfection. I just expect some changes, like not cancelling insurance because someone gets sick.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, MARK MY WORDS, UNDERLINE THIS, I'M GOING TO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE when this tsunami of a health care program blows up in your face! SAVE THIS POST!.I'M not going ANYWHERE!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42570 Sep 25, 2013
TSF, if I'm wrong, I promise you I will admit it on this forum.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42571 Sep 25, 2013
What is the source of this rumor? I did see a letter, dated in June 2013 , showing UN objectives with regards to guns and gun control . Unless all democrats are elected into congress, and I do not see that happening, this seems doubtful. The most dangerous situation to our country would be for either party to gain complete control. NC is a good example of that catastrophic event.
waco1909 wrote:
Rumor is, that federal troops wool be unleashed on gun owners after the 2014 elections, going house to house to impound legal guns.Resistance is futile?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42572 Sep 25, 2013
Obama said some good things in his UN address, I almost has a stroke!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42573 Sep 25, 2013
Omar wrote:
<quoted text> Ask yourself, are you not so wise, why does every country hate Americans so? It is to amuse, you all hate each other.As is said here, you deserve each of another.You can stand not before us.Fat cowards, kill us from afar in your predator, safe safe.You can not look us in the eye, but we will do it for. you
Oh we stand before you alright and hey Jack you want a look in the eye, get up off your yellow belly. You and yours slither around the globe preying on the weak and unsuspecting like snakes in the grass. Pit vipers hell bent on destruction. There is no god in you, nor with you. Only a demon full of hate for life and mankind. You will reap what you sow and death will not be kind to you as you look into it's eyes.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42574 Sep 25, 2013
I think little Omar is gonna get his ass kicked at Terrorist School...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42575 Sep 25, 2013
Ted Cruz' faux filibuster, 19+ hours on the floor and no potty break. What do you want to bet he's wearing a depends? I hope he's not wearing one and craps himself until it runs into his sock tops. Lol.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42576 Sep 25, 2013
I am not part of a teacher's union. I don't think NC has a teachers union. Many years ago I was a member of International Union of Electrical, Radio and machine Workers union. I do not want or need a union now since I have worked for myself for years. I cannot explain the difference. I know little of insurance. That is why I depend on my insurance person. Also because dealing with insurance people aggravates me to no end.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF are you part of a teachers union? My best friends mom is a retired teacher, with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and her rates are increasing SUBSTANTIALLY. I'M at a loss to explain the differences here.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42577 Sep 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I think little Omar is gonna get his ass kicked at Terrorist School...
Lol, that's right.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42578 Sep 25, 2013
My friend earns ten thousand a year, falls through the cracks a far as Obamacare is concerned, in this state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot by deputy..........has now died! Mar '16 Reid 7
News McCrory to veto gay marriage objection bill (May '15) Mar '16 John M Brown 8
News Anson County Sheriff's Office on the hunt for m... (Jan '14) Jan '14 maria 1
News Man drowns in Pee Dee River in Anson (May '13) Jun '13 tiffany 3
Election Who do you support for State House in North Car... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Leave 15
News Annual rodeo ropes in fun in Lilesville (Jul '09) Jul '12 country girl 2
News 11th man sought in fatal Union beating (Sep '06) Jun '11 jonathan Blakney 65

Lilesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lilesville Mortgages