Annual rodeo ropes in fun in Lilesville

Jul 13, 2009 Full story: Anson Record

Before the festivities at the 17th annual Lilesville World Championship Rodeo got under way last weekend, Drake Phillips of Morven got the chance to ride a mechanical bull, something his mother Ginger said he'd been looking forward to for some time.

Full Story
Walter Holt

Matthews, NC

#1 Jul 13, 2009
We had a great time at the Rodeo. It was hot, 100 degrees they said. There were some Mexicans from Pinky's Rodeo there. They were pretty good but the pros were much better. The chicks in tight jeans cowgirl hats and little bikini tops were awesome.
country girl

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
the weather was good. the clown was not a hit. we have been coming for the past 5 years and the clowns get worse. the clown with the car several years back. the clown tonite never talked to the crowd or the kids except during the calf chase. if you pay 10.00 per person you at least want to see some entertainment from the clown. i go to alot of rodeos but i think the lillesville clown is the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals celebrate Chinese New Year Feb 26 So real asian 2
Official: NC magistrates duty-bound to marry gays Nov '14 mere cat 9
Cash Oct '14 Mic 1
Ansonville Township Yestesday and Today Sep '14 Mark Tyson 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
Police: Landlord arrested in illegal eviction (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dauphine Eggers 2
Man arrested after flipping off deputy at crime... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dauphine Eggers 2
Lilesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lilesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?