Lab cleanup out of funds

Lab cleanup out of funds

There are 1 comment on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Lab cleanup out of funds. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Federal money for cleaning up toxic methamphetamine labs has run out, leaving police agencies across Georgia wondering how they're going to pay a tab that amounted to more than $500,000 last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

mee

Acworth, GA

#1 Mar 14, 2011
All they need to do is change the approach to helping , rather than punishing people for their addictions. Unfortunately will never happen until all funding has been totally exhausted, as that's the prohibition game, it's even worse now that the cia is involved in the profits. It's certainly beyond anyone's ability to stop now, I don't know why I even bother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 4 hr Ellen 10
City of Failing Septic Systems and No Sewer Cap... 5 hr Loui 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Are you as smart as the mayor (Feb '16) 13 hr Jake_S 10
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... 14 hr Tighty whitey 8
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 19 hr King Lear 38
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Tue stainless 555

Lilburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lilburn Mortgages