Review: Affordable Dental Care

Review: Affordable Dental Care

Posted in the Lilburn Forum

Ealish Kored

Indore, India

#1 Sep 2, 2011
Very friendly staff, dedicated individuals… thanks to Affordable Dental Care for their services. they made me feeling very comfortable and painless…
Lea Decosta

Indore, India

#2 Sep 2, 2011
The office is big and relaxing. Everyone there was friendly and it was a great experience!
Nancy Dove

Bhopal, India

#3 Sep 7, 2011
I would recommend Affordable Dental Care with closed eyes to anyone. You cannot go wrong by picking this office. I had my root canal and crown done here. Happy with the outcome.
Origin Reakson

Indore, India

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Dr. gudipati is really friendly, attentive, accommodating, and thorough. Absolutely no complaints. I would always prefer them.
Origin Reakson

Indore, India

#5 Sep 27, 2011
Dr. gudipati is really friendly, attentive, accommodating, and thorough. Absolutely no complaints. I would always prefer them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay away from Hardee's: worst restaurant franc... 1 hr Tolerman the alkie 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Strong Black Man 21,273
SC Cop Gets 20 Years 3 hr Jake_S 2
david cullins----malachi plus god----con artist... 4 hr coldblooded99 on ... 4
Mayor's Tree Lighting 8 hr Bolton 7
Cheating Social Worker moved to Georgia 19 hr Forgive who for what 1
How come we ant got no power 20 hr Hayden 7

Lilburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lilburn Mortgages