super hot lightskin girl with amazing eyes drives a black black bentley gt!

Posted in the Lilburn Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DaJuiceMan

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Marry me.
cislex84@yahoo.com
Papoose

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2012
You wish! That chick is greg mills' or somethings daughter he's a rich white dude with a mixed wife. The bentley she drives is a beater car to her. The girl is like 17 speeding around in a 2012 new body bent gt like it's nothing. She went to my highschool even white boys drool over her. Your post is rediculous! I'm putting this on facebook so she may see it. good luck dude LOL!
Lioness

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
You thirsty
Papoose

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2012
I posted this on my wall. The girl's name is 'KK' idk her real name. But we have some same friends on fb it should get around to her lol...
Papoose

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Lioness wrote:
You thirsty
Jealous?
Lioness

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Papoose wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
yeah thats it
DaJuiceMan

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2012
She is so hottttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!! Her silky black hair glistening in the sunlight along with her skin and INCREDIBLE hazel eyes. Along with those diamonds... The white boys in s bucks were staring hard lol! She is stunning! Do you know more?
Papoose

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2012
lol yeah she is hot... She isn't stuck up either for someone with her cash flow to drive and beat the hell out of a $300,000 car for a daily driver you would be surprised. I don't know how much 'game' you have but you probably would have ended up in the friend zone. She never dated in hs that I know of... And trust everyone would know if someone was with her lol.
DaJuiceMan

United States

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Papoose wrote:
lol yeah she is hot... She isn't stuck up either for someone with her cash flow to drive and beat the hell out of a $300,000 car for a daily driver you would be surprised. I don't know how much 'game' you have but you probably would have ended up in the friend zone. She never dated in hs that I know of... And trust everyone would know if someone was with her lol.
I seen it parked at some condos on buckhead in the garage a long time ago. Do she stay in a high rise?
Papoose

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2012
DaJuiceMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen it parked at some condos on buckhead in the garage a long time ago. Do she stay in a high rise?
I doubt it. She lives in Tuxedo Park for aslong as I remembered. Which condo's are you reffering to?
DaJuiceMan

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2012
The Meridian Condo's.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 9, 2012
DaJuiceMan wrote:
<quoted text>

"Do she stay" bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you think you have a chance using that gutter talk? Sorry man, but rich girls don't want dumb boys they have to take care of.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Lioness

United States

#14 Jul 9, 2012
KK don't want you lmaoooooooo!
DaJuiceMan

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Lioness wrote:
KK don't want you lmaoooooooo!
Who are you? One of those girls that follow her everywhere like a lost puppy? If so can I borrow some weave and a dress?
Lioness

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2012
DaJuiceMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? One of those girls that follow her everywhere like a lost puppy? If so can I borrow some weave and a dress?
You're the one thirsty enough to create a net stalking post
DaJuiceMan

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Lioness wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one thirsty enough to create a net stalking post
I sure am! I have NEVER in my life seen anyone that rediculously gorgeous... Her style with the sexy Polo shirt, those pants, and some fresh J's with blinding ice.... And her scent was intoxicating. You still haven't answered to who you are?
Lioness

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
DaJuiceMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure am! I have NEVER in my life seen anyone that rediculously gorgeous... Her style with the sexy Polo shirt, those pants, and some fresh J's with blinding ice.... And her scent was intoxicating. You still haven't answered to who you are?
Do you think you are the only guy that feels that way? Join the others!

Who am I? Just know I'm a female close to the female you want to stalk. I'll give you this piece of advice; she carries two large glocks at all times so go ahead and stalk her ;)
Lioness

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Lioness wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are the only guy that feels that way? Join the others!
Who am I? Just know I'm a female close to the female you want to stalk. I'll give you this piece of advice; she carries two large glocks at all times so go ahead and stalk her ;)
What the hell is wrong with you?! Me speaking of how rediculously attractive she is prompts me to stalk her? WTF?! I'd love if she pointed those guns in my face. I would have the hardest erection of my life.... Her gorgeous looks would put a smile on my face before she blew it off. I'd die happy!
Lioness

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2012
LOL! Respond to me here... Not facebook... I will copy paste everything.:)
DaJuiceMan

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2012
Papoose sent me a friend request, you should too. Stop being such a b!tch. I did nothing too you and you continue to talk sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr melody colombus 19,556
Remember Broadview Plaza? 12 hr Will Dockery 1
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 14 hr DiaperDave 162
New Book Features Original Works of Art, Inspir... 20 hr Will Dockery 1
Wilderness to Water Features Original Works of Art 20 hr Will Dockery 1
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 21 hr squeezers 54
injections (Nov '09) 22 hr Buttinj_T 3

Lilburn News Video

Lilburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lilburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE