Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
curious

Jackson, MO

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Is he still the police chief? His brick house is empty Do anyone knows it going to be sold or rented out?Where did Dennis moved to? I miss seeing him around
Went

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2010
curious wrote:
Is he still the police chief? His brick house is empty Do anyone knows it going to be sold or rented out?Where did Dennis moved to? I miss seeing him around
to florida to take a job as state trooper.
Camaro Girl

Wentzville, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Mr. Young is still in Lilbourn. I saw him when I dropped my son off at school this morning. He lives in a house close to the school. I'm sure if you call the police station in Lilbourn, they can give you some info or let him know that you're looking for him. He's a very nice man, so just call the station. I think that brick house burned, so that's why he moved. He lives across the street from the ball field.

Jackson, MO

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Camaro Girl wrote:
Mr. Young is still in Lilbourn. I saw him when I dropped my son off at school this morning. He lives in a house close to the school. I'm sure if you call the police station in Lilbourn, they can give you some info or let him know that you're looking for him. He's a very nice man, so just call the station. I think that brick house burned, so that's why he moved. He lives across the street from the ball field.
thank you,I was concern bc I haven't seen him around & when I went to his house it was empty.He is a great person.
Eddie Eaton

Sikeston, MO

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Dennis is the only good cop we have, he needs to make the other officers do there job or get rid of them
lilbourn citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 10, 2011
hey eddie y are you so freaking hard on the other two officers???? i can tell you y...because they dont take any crap off of you i have witness the female cop letting you know that she's in control and i have heard you in the store talking crap about her but when she came into caseys you shut your mouth and didnt even look her way so that told me that you are all mouth and i have heard over the scanner the few times david has been to your residence and he didnt put up with your crap so it speaks for itself the reason you dont like jazz or dave!!!
jealousy

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jul 18, 2011
hey eddie, i think your problem is your jealous because they are officers and you can't keep a job.. i see your wife out lookin and talking to people when she is in the store trying to make money to help with the bills and i never see you out... i feel like she is real stupid letting you lay on your ass and play retard... you don't deserve nobody in my book.... your better off dead... jazz and dave keep up the good work...
hatred

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Dennis is the most 2 faced person there is here. I don't blame david ward for not wanting to work for him and he's not no better. But dennis remember all the accusations against u and kids, I nelieve them now. Why because ur a plain out liar
Just Wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 15, 2011
David Ward may not be any better then Dennis Young, on most things. But, I was just wondering, didn't David get fired for writing Dennis' kid a ticket for not having tags on his truck? I saw the truck yesterday and he still doesn't have tags on it. And all of the vehicles in Dennis' drive-way have those Marshal tags on them without expiration stickers. Why do they not have to pay taxes and register their vehicles? I also noticed that Dennis had property for sale on the court house steps because he didn't pay his taxes on them. Why hasn't the county or state done something about this??
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 16, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
David Ward may not be any better then Dennis Young, on most things. But, I was just wondering, didn't David get fired for writing Dennis' kid a ticket for not having tags on his truck? I saw the truck yesterday and he still doesn't have tags on it. And all of the vehicles in Dennis' drive-way have those Marshal tags on them without expiration stickers. Why do they not have to pay taxes and register their vehicles? I also noticed that Dennis had property for sale on the court house steps because he didn't pay his taxes on them. Why hasn't the county or state done something about this??
David Ward did not get fired he quit. He seems to have some sort of strange obsession with Dennis's step son, he goes to other cops trying to get them to stop him too. What kind of person does that? He's always been to scared to deal with anything other than traffic stops, LMAO!
lol

Sikeston, MO

#11 Dec 7, 2011
Hes a joke to
wondering

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2011
Hows is that crooked ass dennis young doing. He still helping the dope heads with there dope. I would assume he is.
Truth

Bridgeton, MO

#13 Mar 22, 2012
I would like to inform the person that wrote about Eddie's wife trying to find work thats a joke. She was looking for someting to still so she could sell it for money she is to lazy to work. She had Eddie son to sell all of his Christmas present so she could get money.Eddie does try to pay his bills she only stills and lies thats why she is in jail now. Yes he would be crazy to keep her because she no count. Put that in your book for a new story for later times.

Hayti, MO

#14 May 20, 2012
Dennis is so stupid drove by his house and he has campaign sign in his yard, now if your son was running for office would you do that???? No most smart people wouldnt , but at least hes supporting all the lossers (son included).

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2012
If anyone wants to commit a crime, Lilbourn is the place to do it. I've had things stolen and attempted break ins on my house and nothing ever done about it.
Not to mention the packs of dogs that have been running around town for years and never get picked up AND the guy treating the city water can't even pass the tests to get license to do it legally. he is working off his dad's license. Next time you run a glass of water, look at all the shit floating in it. I haven't drank any water here in years.
goaway

Clinton, MO

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Dennis can't run for chief again!! Got to be current on all tax personal. Real estate and income. He isn't and it will be enforced next election.
double d with cheese

Sikeston, MO

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Yellow
truth

Sikeston, MO

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Dennis is known for being a child molester. He has never been charged but has been fired from numerous counties for the same incident. Thats why he can no longer have foster children. He is a dirty crook and is not trust worthy at all. He is a pos. Hes a sick man and fools every one. Amanda isn't even his real daughter. He drew up papers and put it in the divorce to make barb sign for dennis to have full rights to her. Thats how sick he is. His game room almost got shut down because he got caught chatting online inappropriately with an underage girl. Dont let the cop title fool you. He will soon get what he deserves and everything will come out.
Really

Sikeston, MO

#19 Apr 3, 2013
truth wrote:
Dennis is known for being a child molester. He has never been charged but has been fired from numerous counties for the same incident. Thats why he can no longer have foster children. He is a dirty crook and is not trust worthy at all. He is a pos. Hes a sick man and fools every one. Amanda isn't even his real daughter. He drew up papers and put it in the divorce to make barb sign for dennis to have full rights to her. Thats how sick he is. His game room almost got shut down because he got caught chatting online inappropriately with an underage girl. Dont let the cop title fool you. He will soon get what he deserves and everything will come out.

If this is true then why did the mother continue to send her child to his house ? Where exactly was he fired from? Did his ex wife even show up at court to get custody and how did he "make" her sign the paper? Who caught him chatting online and who was he chatting with? Tell both sides if you are going to tell it dumbass!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilbourn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 min sheepdog 2,025
Shirley Eggmeryer 38 min guest 32
Noranda 1 hr Auctioneer 45
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rapino 96,468
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr neveratfault 250
Cj 6 hr guest 100 7
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
•••
•••
•••

Lilbourn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lilbourn People Search