“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#57612 Jul 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another example of our failing president's direction. Of course, someone like this lady isn't counted in the unemployment numbers anymore. I would say she is one of MANY who are out of work but aren't doing claims anymore!!
I quite agree. Of course, you are talking about President George W. Bush, right? You know! The guy whose failing economic policies brought on the "Great Recession," the worse recession since the "Great Depression" of the 1930s.

#57613 Jul 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never know if I am older or younger than you. I don't reveal that kind of information. However, life and death are a mere relative thing in the GRAND scheme of the big picture. Obviously, we have a differing view on the "long-term" prognosis.
From the standpoint of probability, you are PROBABLY younger than I am. I don't care whether you "reveal" your age or not.

Only in the event that you are "Jesus Resurrected," will you not suffer the same "poor long-term prognosis" which we all share: Sooner or later, we all die. If you choose to deny that obvious fact, you are just kidding yourself.

If you are not already in the "Checkout Generation," you soon will be. Your view can "differ" but that does not make it correct.
Sure

Branson, MO

#57614 Jul 3, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
From the standpoint of probability, you are PROBABLY younger than I am. I don't care whether you "reveal" your age or not.
Only in the event that you are "Jesus Resurrected," will you not suffer the same "poor long-term prognosis" which we all share: Sooner or later, we all die. If you choose to deny that obvious fact, you are just kidding yourself.
If you are not already in the "Checkout Generation," you soon will be. Your view can "differ" but that does not make it correct.
Nice try, but you will not get that kind of personal information from me. And I agree with you on one thing for sure....just because your view is different than mine, does not make it the correct one! And "soon" is another relative term!
Sure

Branson, MO

#57615 Jul 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I quite agree. Of course, you are talking about President George W. Bush, right? You know! The guy whose failing economic policies brought on the "Great Recession," the worse recession since the "Great Depression" of the 1930s.
By your reply, it is OBVIOUS that we both knew I am referring to the DUMBASSocrat, OBOMBhead, who has now taken us to $16T in debt. Of course you blame that on Bush, however, if the debt was smaller now than when OBOMBhead got in office, Bush wouldn't get the credit. LMAO You only credit Bush for anything negative. OBOMBhead has had 3-1/2 years to work on improving the economy and lowering the debt. Heck, even if the debt would have gone down over the last 12 months would be something. And the debt is still GROWING! It's in OBOMBhead's lap now. He is TERRIBLE and will go down as the WORST EVER leader of our great nation.

#57616 Jul 3, 2012
Herman Cain has definitely found his "niche" as an entertainer! I must admit that I enjoyed the drama he provided in the "Clown Fire Drill" spectacle which was otherwise called the "Republican Presidential Primary" this year.

"Cain TV" is a web network which launches July 4. Don't y'all miss it, now! This promises to be far more entertaining than Sarah Palin's so-called "reality" show "Alaska." Cain's show promises to have a "little something" for everybody!(Including providing lots of derisive yucks for liberals!)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/cain...
Sure

Branson, MO

#57617 Jul 3, 2012
Herman Cain has definitely found his "niche" as an entertainer! I must admit that I enjoyed the drama he provided in the "Clown Fire Drill" spectacle which was otherwise called the "Republican Presidential Primary" this year.
"Cain TV" is a web network which launches July 4. Don't y'all miss it, now! This promises to be far more entertaining than Sarah Palin's so-called "reality" show "Alaska." Cain's show promises to have a "little something" for everybody!(Including providing lots of derisive yucks for liberals!)
I was wondering when you would be Huffing on the Post, Dawg! Your two favorite things in life are POLLS and POSTS! LMAO Maybe you need to spend a little more time with oh Anderson Cooper. I hear he like to Huff on Posts, as well. LMAO
Yellow libhater

Springfield, MO

#57618 Jul 3, 2012
The Obama reality show is almost over.Thank God that amateur is about to be sacked.What a sack of shit!But what do Dawg shit and dem libbers watch,the bill press circus?Msnbc joke?Huffington compost?

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#57619 Jul 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another example of our failing president's direction. Of course, someone like this lady isn't counted in the unemployment numbers anymore. I would say she is one of MANY who are out of work but aren't doing claims anymore!!
oh, I won't blame Obama:

When we look back someday at the catastrophe that was the Bush administration, we will think of many things: the tragedy of the Iraq war, the shame of Guantánamo and Abu Ghraib, the erosion of civil liberties. The damage done to the American economy does not make front-page headlines every day, but the repercussions will be felt beyond the lifetime of anyone reading this page.

I can hear an irritated counterthrust already. The president has not driven the United States into a recession during his almost seven years in office. Unemployment stands at a respectable 4.6 percent. Well, fine. But the other side of the ledger groans with distress: a tax code that has become hideously biased in favor of the rich; a national debt that will probably have grown 70 percent by the time this president leaves Washington; a swelling cascade of mortgage defaults; a record near-$850 billion trade deficit; oil prices that are higher than they have ever been; and a dollar so weak that for an American to buy a cup of coffee in London or Paris—or even the Yukon—becomes a venture in high finance.

And it gets worse. After almost seven years of this president, the United States is less prepared than ever to face the future. We have not been educating enough engineers and scientists, people with the skills we will need to compete with China and India. We have not been investing in the kinds of basic research that made us the technological powerhouse of the late 20th century. And although the president now understands—or so he says—that we must begin to wean ourselves from oil and coal, we have on his watch become more deeply dependent on both.

Up to now, the conventional wisdom has been that Herbert Hoover, whose policies aggravated the Great Depression, is the odds-on claimant for the mantle “worst president” when it comes to stewardship of the American economy. Once Franklin Roosevelt assumed office and reversed Hoover’s policies, the country began to recover. The economic effects of Bush’s presidency are more insidious than those of Hoover, harder to reverse, and likely to be longer-lasting. There is no threat of America’s being displaced from its position as the world’s richest economy. But our grandchildren will still be living with, and struggling with, the economic consequences of Mr. Bush.
Remember the Surplus?
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2...
///
That was written in 2007 by a Nobel winning Economist.
You should read the entire article.

#57620 Jul 3, 2012
ROFL! In the trailer launching "Cain TV," Cain quotes Benjamin Franklin as saying, "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

1. None of Franklin's writings contain such a saying.
2. The word "lunch" did not come into usage until the 1820's, long after Franklin's death in 1790.

WAY TO GO, CAIN! MAKING MISTAKES EVEN BEFORE YOUR NETWORK LAUNCHES!

But what can we expect of a talk-show host? To watch Cain misquoting Franklin, play the video trailer here:

(And this is the guy the Republicans were seriously considering as their presidential candidate?)

#57621 Jul 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but you will not get that kind of personal information from me. And I agree with you on one thing for sure.... just because your view is different than mine, does not make it the correct one! And "soon" is another relative term!
Yep. "Soon" is a relative term.

As you accurately pointed out in your previous post, "However, life and death are a mere relative thing in the GRAND scheme of the big picture."

#57622 Jul 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text> ... You only credit Bush for anything negative....
Considering Bush43's record, that seems accurate.

#57623 Jul 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when you would be Huffing on the Post, Dawg! Your two favorite things in life are POLLS and POSTS! LMAO Maybe you need to spend a little more time with oh Anderson Cooper. I hear he like to Huff on Posts, as well. LMAO
Who told you that? Former Republican US Senator Larry Craig? I will admit your Republican expertise about such things.

#57624 Jul 3, 2012
Yellow libhater wrote:
The Obama reality show is almost over....
I admire your honesty, "Libhater"! Few would have the introspection to realize, and the courage to admit, that you are "yellow."
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#57625 Jul 3, 2012
ROFL! In the trailer launching "Cain TV," Cain quotes Benjamin Franklin as saying, "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
1. None of Franklin's writings contain such a saying.
2. The word "lunch" did not come into usage until the 1820's, long after Franklin's death in 1790.
WAY TO GO, CAIN! MAKING MISTAKES EVEN BEFORE YOUR NETWORK LAUNCHES!
But what can we expect of a talk-show host? To watch Cain misquoting Franklin, play the video trailer here:
(And this is the guy the Republicans were seriously considering as their presidential candidate?)
What about Obama and his misquotes, lies, and mispronounced words,example Corpsmen... Obama lies so much he misquotes himself. What about his 1 term promise based on his words concerning the debt and unemployment numbers??? If America overlooked everything Obama has mislead and just flat out not responded to, his Presidency would be filled with WHAT accomplishments? His Presidency rides on Bin Laden and a healthcare plan yet to be instituted?

#57626 Jul 3, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>What about Obama ... mispronounced words, Corpsmen...
Mispronounced words? You are hyperventilating over "mispronounced words"? Are you telling us that YOU have never mispronounced words?

Pronounce "Issa" as in the US Representative
Pronounce "Hawaii" as in the US state in the Pacific
Pronounce "esprit de corps"
Pronounce "semper fidelis"
Pronounce "tempus fugit"
Pronounce "carpe diem"
Pronounce "hors d'oeuvres"
Pronounce "faux pas"
Pronounce "Cairo" as in the southernmost city of Illinois
Pronounce "Russia" as in a town in Ohio
Pronounce "Tallapoosa" as in a town in Missouri
Pronounce "schadenfreude"
Pronounce "sayonara"
Pronounce "pâté de foie gras"

And, finally, pronounce "corpsman"! Betcha that you cannot say it correctly!_8-)

tinyurl.com/saycorpsman
Trish

Cape Girardeau, MO

#57627 Jul 3, 2012
Obama the JOKE wrote:
Obama has finally balanced the budget. The national debt is now the same size as the economy.
Nowadays one needs to be careful about political jokes cause so often political jokes get elected.

Now your any other guy but, Romney is not a joke is he?
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#57628 Jul 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Mispronounced words? You are hyperventilating over "mispronounced words"? Are you telling us that YOU have never mispronounced words?
Pronounce "Issa" as in the US Representative
Pronounce "Hawaii" as in the US state in the Pacific
Pronounce "esprit de corps"
Pronounce "semper fidelis"
Pronounce "tempus fugit"
Pronounce "carpe diem"
Pronounce "hors d'oeuvres"
Pronounce "faux pas"
Pronounce "Cairo" as in the southernmost city of Illinois
Pronounce "Russia" as in a town in Ohio
Pronounce "Tallapoosa" as in a town in Missouri
Pronounce "schadenfreude"
Pronounce "sayonara"
Pronounce "pâté de foie gras"
And, finally, pronounce "corpsman"! Betcha that you cannot say it correctly!_8-)
tinyurl.com/saycorpsman
You are truly insane...what is the difference between a mistake about a quote, which by the way, is a very common misquote concerning who really stated it concerning Cain, and Obama mispronouncing words or stating once that we had 57 states. Mistakes happen, you however cannot EVER admit any wrongs of Obama, which is ridiculous. Have you seen what you have become? Your intelligence surely can allow you to look inward and see you have a problem. I am calm as can be, no hyperventilating on my part. You however, are just a sad, narcissistic, lonely,HYPOCRITICAL, hate filled older man that is mad at the world that you feel took your dreams away.
u mad bro?

Euless, TX

#57629 Jul 3, 2012
OMFG, why are you dumbasses still arguing? This is a two year old forum, get over it, stop trolling, and grow up!!

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#57630 Jul 3, 2012
Questions for Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney and Other Opponents of Health Care Reform: Where Are Your Facts?

http://my.firedoglake.com/rhrealitycheck/2012...

Euless, TX

#57631 Jul 3, 2012
Brunner 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilbourn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ann Craver Snitching 5 hr u better believe 1
Morgan Copeland Nesselrod 10 hr nmc 2
Westernmost Point in Kentucky 12 hr guest 2
just because 13 hr Failed Truth 6
all cops quit because a black lady is boss 14 hr James Ray 51
Casey's Store 23 hr SegalNelson 1
New Madrid Municipal Light Company Sat Johnathan D Masters 6
More from around the web

Lilbourn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE