town drunks and drugs

Posted in the Lilbourn Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unknown

Woodville, AL

#1 Sep 10, 2008
something needs done with town drunks and drugs in this town.
mama

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2008
I know you dont like the drunks and the drugs, I dont either but no matter where you go in this world ther will be drugs and drunks. I wish this world didnt have it because it would be a better world.
Faith

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 11, 2008
unknown wrote:
something needs done with town drunks and drugs in this town.
Psalm 50:6 Then let the heavens proclaim his justice, for God himself will be the judge.
mama

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 11, 2008
who ever this is crazy.
mama

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 11, 2008
im not saying the thing you are saying are crazy because I believe in god.
Faith

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 11, 2008
mama wrote:
who ever this is crazy.
Evil people don't understand justice, but those who follow the Lord understand completely. Proverbs 28:5
proverbs 29

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 11, 2008
mama wrote:
im not saying the thing you are saying are crazy because I believe in god.
There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
mama

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2008
You probalby took in a different way than what I was saying.You dont know who I am. How can you say that I am evil you dont even know who I am. I think you need to listen to your own words and not judge people because they speak there mind.
unknown

Woodville, AL

#9 Sep 11, 2008
ther are good people out there that does it they just need to find there way back
HMMMM

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2008
ya know katiemarie the more i read your comments i think i know who you are and you are right about crissy sweat she is one nasty whore. give me some hints on who you are without givin your last name. maybe an initial or something. i already know its km i just wanna know what the last one is
katie2006

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 19, 2008
HMMMM wrote:
ya know katiemarie the more i read your comments i think i know who you are and you are right about crissy sweat she is one nasty whore. give me some hints on who you are without givin your last name. maybe an initial or something. i already know its km i just wanna know what the last one is
i know who katiemarie is it is katie marie whitley. she lives in tennesse now she use to date shawn tinnin. she use to live in the trailer park uptown broke up with shawn and started dateing some goofy looking dude that drove a black car. always ran around with mark the crazy guy who walked up and down mainstreet all the time. he hung out at the pawn shop all the time.she is a crazy retard dont listen to anything the girl says. almost everything if not everything that the girl writes is a lie. dont beleive a word she says
woody woodpecker

Murray, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2008
ive never heard a lie about lilbourn yet trouble is they let northerners start running it why wasnt there another election for police chief after raymond creasy backed out the locals elected dennis young bought up town in hurry what can u expect in lilbourn but drugs and problems raymond creasy would been fine cheif no one running him.
slim

Clementon, NJ

#15 Sep 27, 2008
Hi There wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Crissy Sweat from school I think, was she Danny's little sister? She was such a CUTIE PIE!! How is Danny doing? Does anyone know? He was pretty cute too!
she was rowdy sweats little sister and worse than being a ho she has a mouth that won't stop
krissy sweatt

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 29, 2008
this is what i have to say to katie whitley first off u need to sit your little scary ass down somewhere and know that u aint about shit and u wouldnt bust a grape if u worked at welches.when i see u be ready to boot up bitch... and to the trick ass bitch (hmmmm) i may be a nasty whore but i learned from watching you mother fuckin momma now what bitch!!! come knock on my door and do somethin about that ho. to whoever wrote that i was a cutie pie thanks and mrs whitley i will see u and its no sweatt off my ass to pay a fine. u need to watch it before u end up in the country held down while i shit in your mouth..
katiemmmm

Mayfield, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2008
to krissy sweat i will beat u to a pulp crackhead ill call dfs on u and tell the cops ramond cooks meth with tim believe me when i come to lilbourn and i will f*** ur ugly ass up u whore. wherever they get u are cute thats a lie... ramond came to michael joes one night and said he knows u are a slut... now what ... remember my last name and when i see u out i will put u in the hospital all i gotta do is make one call and both of u will be in prison for cooking dope so say bye bye to ur kids haha i aint scared of u you are a drunk , ugly meth shootin crackhead. u dont have money u have to prostitute to get a 10 dolla hit and i have a job unlike you ... oh yea u have a job prostitution lmao.... u would not shit in my mouth that shows u are a sick whore
katiemmmm

Mayfield, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2008
to katie 2006 get a life ur the retard i will put u in the hospital skank at least my husband works does urs no ..
pastnative

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 15, 2008
krissy, ignore those shit disturbed bitches that don't have nothing better to do. i've always had your back and always will. there just jealeous. Cause you can have any man you want.
Ahhhhh

Clinton, MO

#21 Nov 17, 2008
OMG didnt know I lived in such a drama filled town!!!
yo yo yo

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Mar 11, 2009
thats ok krissy id do you girl cause im just a squirl

“..Come at me. *giggle*”

Since: Dec 08

Rothera, Antarctica

#23 Mar 12, 2009
Eww..Katie Whitley is gross..like really really gross. I think I just threw up a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lilbourn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steven n lancaster (Jan '11) 22 hr Happyaboutlife 3
whos the prettiest females in parma (Jul '13) Sat gas man 6
markeith fountain Sat CBT 2
parma kids going to school in risco Mar 27 Ted 13
Risco Library Mar 26 someone who gives... 1
prettiest female dr in area (Nov '09) Mar 25 curious 28
the risco cop Mar 25 Joe 3
Lilbourn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web