Kauai woman's stabbing leaves friends...

Kauai woman's stabbing leaves friends in shock - News

There are 41 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Kauai woman's stabbing leaves friends in shock - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

After Fredlynn Hoapili called Monday to say she wouldn't be able to work at the Kauai Palms Hotel anymore because of a family matter, her boss, Gloria Purter, became concerned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DESPERATE MOM

Knoxville, TN

#44 Jan 25, 2012
HAS ANY ONE SEEN OR HEARD FROM A WOMAN NAMED KATHY GREY---SHE HAS DARK CURLY HAIR AND BLUE EYES KINDA SLENDER BUILD--I HAVENT HEARD FROM HER IN OVER 10 YRS AND HEARD SHE MIGHT HAVE COME HERE FROM OKLAHOMA----PLEASE HELP ME FIND HER--SHE WAS BORN JUNE 21,1964-----THANKS AND GOD BLESS
I PRAY DAILY TO FIND HER---SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lihue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
birds of the air Jun 10 spectragroundz 1
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) May '15 Musikologist 16
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '15 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... May '15 Mole 1
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) May '15 ShirleyWill12 4
News Disgraced officers sentenced (May '08) Apr '15 Joe Balls 105
More from around the web

Lihue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lihue Mortgages