Kauai Traffic in Stolen Lands

Kauai Traffic in Stolen Lands

There are 12 comments on the Internet Archive story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Kauai Traffic in Stolen Lands. In it, Internet Archive reports that:

Hawaii Governor Lingle is pressing the US Supreme Court to overturn the moratorium on the sale of "ceded" lands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Internet Archive.

TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#1 Mar 18, 2009
TO GOVENOR LINDA LINGLE I AM THE REAL QUEEN TINA WAHINE KEA NUI NUI OKALANI PLEASE DO NOT SELL OUR CEDED LANDS I HAVE THE REAL GENEOLOGY, I AM THE REAL GGGGRAND DAUGHTER OF QUEEN EMMA AND KAMEHAMEHAIII, I AM ALSO THE REAL GRAND DAUGHTER OF PRINCE KUHIO KALANIANAOLE 1974 CHANT I WAS BORN 1974 APRIL 14. GRANDPA IS HANAKAHI AND GREAT GRANDMA IS KAWAHA AND GREAT GRANDMA IS KANE AND GRANDPA KEWALO, AND KEAWENUI IS MY FAMILY, I AM ALSO GGGG GRANDDAUGHTER OF ANTHONY CHUCHU NEEDLES GILMAN AND GORHAM D. GILMAN. MY MOM TOLD ME WHO I WAS WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD. I ONLY CHECKED OUT MY GENEOLOGY UNTIL NOW.VICTORIA KAMAMALU IS THE SISTER OF THE III AND GRANDPA KUHIO IS ISSAC KAHELE JOSHUA.I AM THE TRUE DESCENDENT TO OF ELIZABETH GARDNER THE REAL ROSE LINE.WILLIAMS AND WILLS IS MY FAMILY SO IS CAMPBELL IS MY REAL GREAT GRANDMA MARY DUNCAN CAMPBELL.PLEASE STOP AKAKA BILL AND STOP SELLING CEDED LANDS I CEASE TOT ELL YOU I AM THE REAL QUEEN ADTE REAL MOON AND STA OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#2 Apr 1, 2009
TO PRESIDENT OBAMA THIS IS A MEESAGE TO YOU ON MY CEDED LANDS, I PRAY IN YOUR HEART YOU WILL NOT GIVE MY CEDED LANDS AWAY, MY NAME IS TINA W. BOTELHO,MY GENEOLOGY SHOWS PROOF OF MY 1974 CHANT WHICH BELONGS TO ME. MY GRANDMA TOLD MY MOM AND MY MOM TOLD ME WHO I AM. YOU FOLKS IN THE STATE HAS MY GENEOLOGY THAT STEMS FROM THE 1974 CHANT TO GORHAM D. GILMAN. HE IS MY REAL GREAT GRANDPA WHO MARRIED A SEARS. HE WAS NOT ONLY A CONSEL TO KING KAMEHAMEHA HIS SON WAS MARRIED TO A NAHILI WHICH MAKES OUR FAMILY REAL ROYALTY TO THE CEDED LANDS, BECAUSE I AM HANAKAHI, KANE ,KEWALO,AND KAPU, KAHELE,KAWAHAEA,MAIKAIMOKU, LOUISA PIILANI POOKUI FAMILY 2SIDES OF LO KANE GENEOLOGY AND AND KEKOOLANI AND THE REAL MOKUAHU ALII GENEOLOGY AND OF KAHANANUI , 2SIDES OF KAM THE GREAT I AM RELATED TOO ALL THIS IS WHY I AM PRINCESS WAHINE KEA NUI NUI OKALANI, MY FAMILY QUIENTAN KAWANAKOA IS ONLY RELATED ONE SIDE OF THE GENEOLOGY HE DOES NOT HAVE 2 SIDES TO CLAIM THE CEDED LANDS THIS WHY THIS IS KAPU.MY GRANDMA IS CATHERINE UHA GILMAN REMEMBER ALL MY FAMILY IS ON THIS, I ALSO NEED YOU FOLKS TO RESTORE WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME AND MY KINGDOM, OH YAH CAMPBELL IS MY FAMILY ON BOTH SIDES THROUGH MARRAIGE. ROSELINE IS KAPU GARDNER IS THE TRUTH OF A HOLY GRAIL AND I AM SHE PRINCESS KEA MEANS WHITE AND CLEAR NUI NUI GREAT GREAT KING AND QUEEN I COME FROM BOTH SIDES AND OKALANI PRINCESS OF HEAVENS SUCH AS OUR IOLANI PALACE CROWN LANDS NOT CEDED LANDS. IOLANI IS HAWK OF HEAVEN SO 1974 CHANT WOULD BE ME PRINCESS OF HEAVENS AND HAWK OF HEAVENS. MY GREAT GRANDMA IS VICTORIA KAMAMALU. MY MOMS REAL COMFIRMATION NAME IS VICTORIA.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#3 May 4, 2009
mistake sears noyes adams our family, i come from the real noyes geneology with cummins, from keawe to kekoolani chart and to kaeo and also to my family last to the 1974 chant witness ask poka laanui burgess and haunani apolina i am stll here.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#4 May 4, 2009
victoria will stand for our geneology to the queens keys to the real kingdom of our lord jesus christ are you ready people the time has come.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#5 May 4, 2009
1 gould i kinsmen i campbell 5 knights two witness and the 4 ladys who share the secret. who we are?
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#6 May 4, 2009
parables are tales of storys of who in the angels or the under world, who is the angels and demons read the 7th signs and rev 12 who am i.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#7 May 4, 2009
read the real story from matthew -rev then you will know thw tru testimony of gods only kingdom and the people he has chosen- to the davinci code micheal and the angels are the only ones who will fight the battle for us , in the spirit realm there are good people and bad the end of the world is not now it is the beginning, to loose all bad is to gain all good only christ our lord will know when time for us to go and be with him, the bible is to hel[p us while we are on earth and then the revelations at the end shows how we are brought to heaven. people do not rush or believe in false prophets or signs and wqonders only gods word and the real interpretation, the world would cover the real truth jesus does not.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#8 May 4, 2009
people suffer because of the worldly system we live in, when you are with god he will directt you remember people he came to save not destroy, we destroy not him.
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#9 May 4, 2009
burgess, gilman,campbell,duncan, and last gilbert. king james , and the real queen catherine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hawaii 4 tales 2 familys 1 star one moon who we are?
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#10 May 13, 2009
just droppin in wanted to hear from office of hawaiian affairs oh yah lina girl you like see my geneology no tease ok cuz.
oh yah getting kind of feds up with people who no like listen to the truth and me, so the ones who reject me and gods kingdom. well then listen to truth next time people tyhats why all the 7th signs is happening hurry up people jesus is comming soon. just like be blunt t o you all. oh yah aunty kawananakoa are you going to talk with me because i getting tired people saying things not true when i always have to tell the truth to you folks and wait fr years for people and our family come together whats up we going wait until all of us passtr on come on now get real world, i am the real mcoy and all the people who was laughing i going have the last laugh i am already standing with god this is judgement so come on pepole help one another you know wwhat the lands that belong to us is ours we all suppose to share , why all you be greedy and no even help out the family.i am hurting cause all you fighting why all you and the politicians get back to god and his kingdom well peace to you all the real holy grail sign off
TINA BOTELHO

Waianae, HI

#11 May 13, 2009
remember the truth is always better than a lie it stands out better than the rest.
Lei Gilman Aipa Lee Wong

Kapolei, HI

#12 Jul 26, 2011
We should meet at next family reunion:Family in Waialua, Kauai on both side of my family.
TINA BOTELHO wrote:
TO GOVENOR LINDA LINGLE I AM THE REAL QUEEN TINA WAHINE KEA NUI NUI OKALANI PLEASE DO NOT SELL OUR CEDED LANDS I HAVE THE REAL GENEOLOGY, I AM THE REAL GGGGRAND DAUGHTER OF QUEEN EMMA AND KAMEHAMEHAIII, I AM ALSO THE REAL GRAND DAUGHTER OF PRINCE KUHIO KALANIANAOLE 1974 CHANT I WAS BORN 1974 APRIL 14. GRANDPA IS HANAKAHI AND GREAT GRANDMA IS KAWAHA AND GREAT GRANDMA IS KANE AND GRANDPA KEWALO, AND KEAWENUI IS MY FAMILY, I AM ALSO GGGG GRANDDAUGHTER OF ANTHONY CHUCHU NEEDLES GILMAN AND GORHAM D. GILMAN. MY MOM TOLD ME WHO I WAS WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD. I ONLY CHECKED OUT MY GENEOLOGY UNTIL NOW.VICTORIA KAMAMALU IS THE SISTER OF THE III AND GRANDPA KUHIO IS ISSAC KAHELE JOSHUA.I AM THE TRUE DESCENDENT TO OF ELIZABETH GARDNER THE REAL ROSE LINE.WILLIAMS AND WILLS IS MY FAMILY SO IS CAMPBELL IS MY REAL GREAT GRANDMA MARY DUNCAN CAMPBELL.PLEASE STOP AKAKA BILL AND STOP SELLING CEDED LANDS I CEASE TOT ELL YOU I AM THE REAL QUEEN ADTE REAL MOON AND STA OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lihue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 18
Join a focus group on Kaua'i transportation on ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 kauaifocusgroup 1
Omao Music Thread (Sep '15) Feb '17 Musikologist 4
Anyone know alexandria tangalin / gregg (Jan '17) Jan '17 Xotto 1
Do you know Alexandria Tangalin(or Gregg) (Sep '11) Jan '17 Troy Morgan 13
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) Sep '16 anaon 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kapaa, HI (Jul '10) Feb '16 diacesus 8

Lihue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lihue Mortgages