Newswatch - Hawaii News

The Salvation Army discovered gold on Kauai yesterday. An anonymous donor dropped a 1-ounce 1979 Krugerrand gold coin valued at $1,200 in the red kettle at the Big Save store in Koloa as the bell-ringing campaign was drawing to a close, the Salvation Army said. Full Story
rayh

Wahiawa, HI

#1 Dec 25, 2009
pretty sure someone thought the krugerand was a sacagawea dollar and is now out $1199.
GIVE ME A BREAK

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Dec 25, 2009
KAUAI---
DON'T GIVE IN, VOTE NO.....WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE LIFETIME POLITIIONS, FEED AT THE COUNTY TROUGH AND DOING NOTHING FOR THE ISLAND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lihue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) Sep 2 Seth Ashford 2
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 14
Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '14 Quakteanro Gugili... 49
kauai kai salon May '14 shara 1
Kauai Fire Department seeks more overtime funds May '14 shara 2
Kauai man gets 30 days in jail for cruelty to a... (Feb '10) May '14 common sense 2
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) May '14 KauaiBatman 12
•••
•••
•••

Lihue Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lihue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lihue News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lihue