Kauai man will face trial in fatal sh...

Kauai man will face trial in fatal shooting - News

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Kauai man will face trial in fatal shooting - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

LIHUE>> Payton Rapozo shot his mother's boyfriend, who had threatened Rapozo's mother and sisters with a shotgun, witnesses told police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

The American Way

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Outrageous. If someone threatens to kill you with a shotgun, you have to take them seriously. Completely self-defense.
kauai001

Everett, WA

#2 Oct 18, 2008
What about the cop that he tried to kill a year earlier was that self defense too?
RAY

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2008
This guy was my husband's student in high school. He felt so awful when we read this. We are praying for him and his family but my husband knew this kid was trouble. He had many obsticles and a big attitude. Too bad.
Kauai001

Everett, WA

#4 Mar 3, 2009
Yeah the victim was my cousin. I graduated from kapaa high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lihue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omao Music Thread (Sep '15) Jun '16 Musikologist 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kapaa, HI (Jul '10) Feb '16 diacesus 8
News Former church secretary jailed for theft - Hawa... (Dec '08) Jan '16 Victim 12
News Rare skull disease afflicts child (May '08) Nov '15 District 1 27
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 17
News Kauai nears drowning record - Hawaii News (Oct '08) Sep '15 Raiderron 23
birds of the air (Jun '15) Jun '15 spectragroundz 1

Lihue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lihue Mortgages