questions about Derry politics

questions about Derry politics

Posted in the Ligonier Forum

curious

Greensburg, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Is it true, the Mayor was evicted from his apartment for non-payment of rent, and may not be living in the Boro? Is it true, the Pres. is making decisions on spending tax dollars, but doesn't pay taxes because she is not a property owner? Is it true, that a council person owes thousands of dollars in delinquent Boro real estate taxes? Just courious.
Trailer Trash

Derry, PA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Is it true that you may want to get your facts straight before accusing people of things on here?
curious

Greensburg, PA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
you should learn to read. not one accusation made just asking questions.
Trailer Trash

Derry, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Sounds like accusations to me. Maybe you should look at your own life first. Or are you a perfect human being?
curious

Greensburg, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Trailer Trash wrote:
Sounds like accusations to me. Maybe you should look at your own life first. Or are you a perfect human being?
thanks for your typical liberal "trailer trash" response. avoid answering the questions, and try to turn the subject back to the questioner.
Trailer Trash

Derry, PA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Your questions would be answered if you had the balls to ask those people in person. Not by using this gossip site to try and cause trouble.
curious

Greensburg, PA

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Trailer Trash wrote:
Your questions would be answered if you had the balls to ask those people in person. Not by using this gossip site to try and cause trouble.
why is asking legitimate questions considered causing trouble?
Trailer Trash

Derry, PA

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Because your questions are based on rumor.
curious

Greensburg, PA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Trailer Trash wrote:
Because your questions are based on rumor.
are you sure?
Trailer Trash

Derry, PA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Yes I'm sure because I know all of them.
Zampolit

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Mar 20, 2013
As friends have asked me to move to Derry, I am most interested in both the questions and any actual answers. So, if you' know all of them', how about some detailed answers rather than my relying on your unhappy responses to the questions of Curious?
Agreed

Fayette City, PA

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Zampolit wrote:
As friends have asked me to move to Derry, I am most interested in both the questions and any actual answers. So, if you' know all of them', how about some detailed answers rather than my relying on your unhappy responses to the questions of Curious?
If u really want to know these answers why ask them on a forum where any idiot can answer....see deleted taxpayer I.e chuck or Jim. If are are honestly seeking answers call the borough secretary, mayor or president if council with your concerns.
in the know

Greensburg, PA

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
If u really want to know these answers why ask them on a forum where any idiot can answer....see deleted taxpayer I.e chuck or Jim. If are are honestly seeking answers call the borough secretary, mayor or president if council with your concerns.
if you really want the answers, check with ex-landlord, and the County Tax Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ligonier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Rate the job Derry Town Council is doing (May '09) 5 hr Agree 69
derry water and sewage bills (May '14) 6 hr Weav 4
chris pavlik (kumie) 7 hr ralph 1
The state of Derry Boro (Jun '16) 15 hr Easypeasy 51
adelphoi 23 hr Facepalm 4
Best football player? Best team? (Dec '12) Wed cheesecake rd 25
Poll Was it a mistake to close Loyalhanna and New De... (Mar '14) Wed Bop 10

Ligonier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ligonier Mortgages