Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2014
Franklin Square

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
What has been going on in franklin square these past few weeks??? All I have been hearing and reading about are these violent string of robberies happening almost everyday of this week:
1) 99 cent store on franklin avenue
2) Verizon store on franklin ave
3) dairy barn
4) the man who was walking out of synergy gym and was approached by a male who had a gun
5) the guy walking on Scherber avenue who was knocked down from 3 individuals walking behind him and robbed (occured several weeks ago)
6)TD Bank and the Capital One bank

These are just to name a few.. What's sad is most of these people are getting away on foot which means these shady people are walking our town. It's sad that we have to watch our back going to the store in the middle of the day. Franklin sq use to be a beautiful safe town that now has a different robbery everyday.. Any suggestions on what can be done to stop these violet string of robberies?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Franklin Square wrote:
What has been going on in franklin square these past few weeks??? All I have been hearing and reading about are these violent string of robberies happening almost everyday of this week:
1) 99 cent store on franklin avenue
2) Verizon store on franklin ave
3) dairy barn
4) the man who was walking out of synergy gym and was approached by a male who had a gun
5) the guy walking on Scherber avenue who was knocked down from 3 individuals walking behind him and robbed (occured several weeks ago)
6)TD Bank and the Capital One bank
These are just to name a few.. What's sad is most of these people are getting away on foot which means these shady people are walking our town. It's sad that we have to watch our back going to the store in the middle of the day. Franklin sq use to be a beautiful safe town that now has a different robbery everyday.. Any suggestions on what can be done to stop these violet string of robberies?
Start capping the mutants, less votes for obamas' democrats
Concerned Resident

Mineola, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2014
How could FS go downhill? It's already at the bottom of human behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lido Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lol 16,781
Review: Law Office of Tzvi Y. Hagler, P.C. (Dec '13) 13 hr RoyBannen 3
custom bakers (Apr '08) Thu Paul K 89
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
LB Home Improvements (Sep '08) Wed walkerwilliam91 2
Cops: Baldwin man held in 911 fireworks calls (Aug '13) Wed Hiphop7 4
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••
•••
•••

Lido Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lido Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lido Beach News, Events & Info