Sheriff's Department Make Drug Bust In Licking

Posted in the Licking Forum

Local

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Why is it that the Sheriff's Department in doing the Licking's Police Department job for them. I for one think the Sheriff's Department is doing a great job. How sad that the Licking Police Department needs other departments to come in an do what we pay them for. Maybe a gaurd out at the prison can find some drugs and Scott can put that in the paper like he did the bust. Only person on that police department that does anything is Mike Hood the others is just a waste of tax money. It is a good thing that the police chief in Licking is not voted in like the mayor. Scott would need a new job and Mike would be the chief.
WTF

Turtle Lake, ND

#3 Sep 17, 2009
What bust? What Guard? And as far as Texas Co helping Licking PD, it depends on where the bust actually took place. If it was outside city limits its not Licking PD's problem, its Texas Co. Sheriffs problem. Or if it was a sting, then it again is Texas Co.'s problem. Glad somebody at the very least is doing something about the drug problem in this COUNTY!!!
bust the druggies

Cameron, MO

#4 Sep 17, 2009
you can read the whole story at houstonherald.com
Actually, I like seeing all the city, county, and state law enforcement working togather.
cowboy

Columbia, MO

#5 Sep 17, 2009
who was it
New Resident Maybe

Roanoke, VA

#6 Sep 17, 2009
I would not worry too much about which department made the bust - just so someone did it. Inter-department cooperation is a good thing for all citzens. Even if it wasn't a case of two departments working together, at least one of them got the job done. Maybe Licking PD was working on something else at the time. Just so the baddies leave the neighborhood at least for awhile. Now it will be the job of the DA and court system to prosecute the case. And, hopefully a Jury to convict according to evidence presented.
info

Belle, MO

#7 Sep 17, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town needs to know! 1 hr Unknown 7
New Mexican Restaurant 2 hr Unknown 7
fire Sat The truth 7
Chris Reeder Sat Onlooker 7
Nice single woman Dec 25 docdandy 11
licking citizen destroying the community and it... Dec 24 weird guy 10
MidTown Bar And Grill Dec 17 true 40
Licking Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web