The thing that is going around is that Dillon is only with Carrie for sex
grow up

Cameron, MO

#2 Apr 23, 2010
dont post that stuff online
-Heartless-

Lawson, MO

#3 Apr 25, 2010
Well, what i've heard is that they're both cheating on eachother!
Carrie

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4 Apr 26, 2010
i would appritiate if you guys would not put stuff on the internet because neither of us are cheating on each other so you need to find the facts bfore posting online seriously!
Amber

Columbia, MO

#5 Apr 26, 2010
Wooooooooooow
Tala

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2010
you guys.... your right amber wooooow grow up
Amber

Columbia, MO

#7 Apr 26, 2010
haha
Dillon

Sullivan, MO

#8 Apr 26, 2010
hell any1 got a problem with me they can come talk to me about it face to face not post shit on the internet about me grow up and get a life
Poke

El Dorado Springs, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2010
Honestly alot of people have alot of growning up to do "Dillon"
Anonymous

Weaubleau, MO

#10 Apr 27, 2010
Wouldn't suprize me if dillion was wit carrie for sex gezzz look at the way she acts "Sl*t"
Carrie

El Dorado Springs, MO

#11 Apr 27, 2010
I have only been with one guy and that would be my boyfriend no one else thank you very much im not a slut
Dillon

Sullivan, MO

#12 Apr 27, 2010
like i said before u got a problem with me come talk to me face to face
Little Missy

Harrisonville, MO

#13 Apr 27, 2010
wow dillon, way to be a boyfriend. someone just called her a slut and you say, like i said, you have a problem with me say it to my face!! Way to stick up for her. I personally think that carrie should dump your butt!!!!
Carrie

El Dorado Springs, MO

#14 Apr 27, 2010
i know he didn't defend me but honestly you have no say in whether i "dump" him or not so please stay out of it .....he has definantly defended me before anyways
Dillon

Sullivan, MO

#15 Apr 27, 2010
u ppl just need to stop tryin to start shit and grow up, stop all the 7th grade bullshit and tlkn about other ppl and getn in somethin that has nothin to do with u!!!!!!!!
parent

Cameron, MO

#16 Apr 28, 2010
You should not even be having sex that is so stupid and your parents should kick all your asses. your kids not adults.
Amused

Cross Timbers, MO

#17 Apr 28, 2010
Super bitch huh? If you think you are such a bad little bitch as you call your self? Why hide behind a screen name?
SuperBitch 01 wrote:
Wouldn't suprize me if dillion was wit carrie for sex gezzz look at the way she acts "Sl*t"
Turtle

United States

#18 Apr 28, 2010
guys really do you guys not have a life so you pry in to someone elses life grow up thats all i have to say
humored

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2010
The best part of this whole discussion is looking at the address of where it all started....amazing that the person starting the thread and carrie and parent all have the same addy...hmmmm

Since: Mar 09

Sahuarita, AZ

#20 Apr 29, 2010
all i no is that i no both of them dillion is a stand up guy and will defend hisself and his girl and i no carrie as well a very sweet girl and i no that all the losers in licking find so entertaining to mess with others lives and also tryin to create a rumor or cuz someone wouldn't sleep with u or did something u don't like they are jsut a slut or a whore. i've never understood as to why you all even waist ur time tryin to cut someone else down. does it make u feel any better about urself? i don't mind if someone asks about someone in a curiousity or anything to that nature but not to just call someone sluts and whores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zack simms Wed Jillian 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Most Hated Girl In Licking? (May '13) Apr 22 fuckthisplace 12
Bed bugs and lice at the school wtf!!!!!! (Oct '16) Apr 20 RhonV 22
Devil worshipers at licking high school Apr 19 HowDoYouWantYourB... 11
Looking for bored single ladys Apr 17 Lol 3
Brian Allgire Apr 16 DrTaxpayer 2

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Licking Mortgages