First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BOLO

Branson, MO

#1 Mar 26, 2011
there is a newly identified species of arachnid. the flying tick. it would seem that scientists say it is just a random occurance, but i dont know of too many arachnids with wings. the first place they were spotted? roby missouri. guess what, they carry the same diseases as regular ticks and the seed ticks is just as small.
sam i am

Lodi, WI

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Are you serious? This is awful! We need to put a stop to all this. Do you think they're part of a Bio weaponry experiment at FLW?
Obvious

Norwood, MO

#3 Mar 27, 2011
New species are discovered All the time. Although not usually in roby no conspiracy here folks.
maybe

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4 Mar 27, 2011
maybe it's tiny aliens that are landing.....
ugh

Litchfield, MN

#5 Mar 27, 2011
U r all retarted! I think that flw has ben doing bio experiments on stupid people and they all escaped and moved to licking!
really

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2011
I'm guessing ugh is your name and you are proof of lickings retardation epidemic. I suppose you believe the gov has a reason for hearding "regards" as you so rashly referred to us to l town. Come on you cannot be serious.
nolo bolo

Lodi, WI

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Do you mean fleas? What a bunch of idiots
armyofone

El Dorado Springs, MO

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Are you folk's 4 real! I know of several tick,s I have seen in tree's and I think some may feel body heat and jump, But you talk like they are with the Army Airborne, Maybe even trained tick paratrooper's. P.S. I have a little parcel of Ocean Front Property over in Oklahoma I need to sell!
wow

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 27, 2011
I wonder if these ticks came from armyofone's Oklahoma property. That invasive Asian none came here from the south. Zebra muscles, emerald ash borers, etc.
armyofone

El Dorado Springs, MO

#10 Mar 27, 2011
Really they have all been cloned from DNA gathered from inside of fossilized amber which was once pine resin, next year seed tick's are going to be the size of box turtle's! And Mosquitoe's will be like Hummingbird's! lol Happy Spring! Ha Ha
armyofdeux

Columbia, MO

#11 Mar 28, 2011
First off, you're just using the plot to Jurassic Park, so that ruins the credibility of your entire post. Next. Where do you come up with that non-sense? Seed ticks the size of box turtles, etc... Finally the use of "'s" implies ownership not plurality. To pluralize turtle simply add an s "turtle's, Mosquitoe's Hummingbird's" [sic]. Finally, turtles spend most or all of their life span in water. This, by default makes a "box turtle" a tortoise, or terrapin.
armyof20k

El Dorado Springs, MO

#12 Mar 28, 2011
COLUMBIAN IDIOT S P E L L I T I D I O T at least they figured out the movie satar part of the fun!!!!
peeing in the pool

Branson, MO

#13 Mar 28, 2011
What is "satar"?
Fecal Lovin Freek

Branson, MO

#14 Mar 29, 2011
armyof20k wrote:
COLUMBIAN IDIOT S P E L L I T I D I O T at least they figured out the movie satar part of the fun!!!!
who yanked your chain? it seems like you are having a sh it fit
c'mon. this post was started to protect people from genetically modified animals; you is just effin it allllllll up
Columbian

Columbia, MO

#15 Mar 30, 2011
What's you problem 20k? Why do you wish people to be plagued by flying ticks. Are you helping cover up the problem? Being from mg explains a lot...I have been to that "town" once or twice, I saw a lot of people with ticks. Maybe it's the town mascot? By the way I think your Caps Lock was on during part of your last post."Peeing" makes a good point, what is "satar" did you mean satire?
Serious

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2011
What is up with all the bickering? Tell me about the flying ticks. I was able to find this jumping tick http://scout.rustedmagick.com/tick_jumping.gi... Is that waht you're talking about?
Moe DeCo

Branson, MO

#17 Mar 31, 2011
I am certain that you won't have any more problems with them. Animals that have a genetic mutation that occurs in just a few individuals more than likely won't survive long enough to reproduce. Should these ticks survive, who could they breed with? They surely couldn't produce viable offspring with a regular tick. You should be more concerned with rabies.
kammiesmammies

Columbia, MO

#18 Mar 31, 2011
I had a tick last summer it was bout the size of a marble and very gray. It was under "poncho" and I didnt see it. Luckily my gf did. Yikes! What if I had gone for my yearly lady appointment and it had been there? How embarrassing... Glad she was there to lend me a hand. It couldn't fly but it was HUGE
martini luther

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2011
You are sick. Vile woman. No one want to know about your giant lesbian ticks. What is poncho? A breast your vj, I hope not. Sick
BDoag

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2011
Who r u 2 juj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody having issues with Centurylink internet? (Mar '12) Thu Josh 48
The thieves that rob for drugs...... (Feb '15) Aug 31 Angela 8
Chris's Place Aug 30 Bacon farts released 11
Licking test scores again the worst in the area Aug 25 Tongue licking 17
Mercy pharmacy licking Aug 23 Bow farts 4
Steve-O & Jennifer "Heroin junkies" Aug 21 Seeing farts 8
X Sonic's Stephanie Aug 21 Per farts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Licking Mortgages