whos that guy
licking resident

Branson, MO

#1 Sep 16, 2012
who was that guy i seen in the back of hannah ogdens car lastnight when i think it was her sisters boyfriend driving her car? i thought they were good kids but hannah from what i could see was all over the guy in the back seat. she was on his lap with her back toward the front. i thought their mom raised them to be good girls but when they go out you cant control them.
kevin

Cameron, MO

#2 Sep 16, 2012
mind your own business!!
licking resident

Vanzant, MO

#3 Sep 18, 2012
well looks like we found out that guy was this kevin sticking up for her. its a shame that he basically told on his self
Kevin

Cameron, MO

#4 Sep 18, 2012
I never said it was me, I am a 59 yr man, I would never stoop that low...But I do know the family, and they are good girls, just because they were making out doesn't mean they went all the way....GET UR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, DIRT BAG!!
MAYBE UR DAUGHTERS TURNED OUT TO BE SLUTS ..NO WONDER YOU THINK ALL GIRLS WOULD BE LIKE THAT
licking resident

Eldridge, MO

#5 Sep 19, 2012
well i was just wondering who she was with because i thought she was dating a guy from raymondville and it wasnt him so yea explain that one. i know the family too and theres a lot that you dont know but im keeping my mouth shut because i dont want everybody to know everything about them
nunya

Plattsburg, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2012
wow...Congratulations. You have seriously just won the award of the year..DUMBASS OF THE YEAR! I am so excited to announce this. I guess the only speech you could possibly make for this is the fact that you have absolutely no life what so ever.So please accept my advice..GET ONE!!! If you need anymore insight, feel free to contact me anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherill Township Aug 25 For Real 2
toni friend Aug 25 toni sellman pain 1
Anybody having issues with Centurylink internet? (Mar '12) Aug 25 SMS 54
Toni Sellman?? A lesbian?? Mother owns Sheliahs?? Aug 24 Tonis Friend 4
Irene Williams (Oct '13) Aug 23 DoubleD 20
New owner out at shieliahs Aug 23 Witness 6
Curtis Po Aug 20 oleo 4

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance