Whats going on in the haaland home?

Whats going on in the haaland home?

Posted in the Licking Forum

girlygirl

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2012
anyone heard about there big dilemma?
Is rich being arrested? or kay being taken to the looney bin? or all of them being arrested for abuse and neglect on those poor adopted children?
I wanna know the scooop!
smell dat

Branson, MO

#4 Jan 23, 2012
Once, I shat a racoon.
horrible

Litchfield, MN

#10 Jan 26, 2012
ill tell you whats goin on. they have been reported several times for child abuse and neglect and somehow they seem to get away with it. why hasnt anything been done to these people. not only is the boy treated like crap, he doesnt get a proper education because they dont have him in school and there homeschooling is a joke, he is worked like a slave. they have also kidnapped so to speak another persons child. she needs to go to her mother where she belongs and wont be abused!!!!! how do they get away with it. ill tell you what its things like this that cause people to have no faith in the system!!
kdr

Osceola, MO

#14 Jan 27, 2012
Yes no one is talking, but it will come out for their evil doing's they have put me and my daughter through. I am not aloud to say what's going on, but it's a bad deal is all I'm saying. Just pray for my daughter is all I ask of any of you guys, she's going through a lot. Thank you all!
drc

Belton, MO

#16 Jan 27, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree on some of this but why should a poor innocent helpless baby die for the things they have done? Thats just wrong. Theres a lot of people out there that can't have babies that would love to have it.
Do you know the Haaland's personally? Have you been there in their house and witnessed first hand exactly what you are assusing them of? Have you been and their shoes? Have you ever adopted children and had them tell horrible lies on you just because they didn't get what they want? Shame on you and may you repent before it is too late... God loves you.
drc

Belton, MO

#17 Jan 27, 2012
April... shame
horrible

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2012
yes i do know them personally and yes i have seen the things they have been accused of. quit hiding behind what you all call religion. everyone sees right through it.
Sierra whight

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2012
First thing is you all need to get a life! For real. April you need to worry about your own babys those pore kids. I would not be suprised if you didnt drop your baby on its head and thats why it has to wear a helmet. Sad, and KDR you are the reason you dont get to see your baby you are a bad mommy. I know you left that little girl with her daddy and walked out. What the hell were you thinking. Then you got with Mark wow how sad is that. I can not see going from a man as good as Cole to a dumb ass like Mark. Now being a mommy my self i would never have left my daughter. I know Cole and he dose not do things unless he thinks it is nessary so. I would say there is a damn good reason and i dont blame him. As for the Haalands they are good people and should not be treated like this. So you all should think about your own problems and not worry about every one elses.
kdr

Osceola, MO

#20 Jan 27, 2012
Sierra whight wrote:
First thing is you all need to get a life! For real. April you need to worry about your own babys those pore kids. I would not be suprised if you didnt drop your baby on its head and thats why it has to wear a helmet. Sad, and KDR you are the reason you dont get to see your baby you are a bad mommy. I know you left that little girl with her daddy and walked out. What the hell were you thinking. Then you got with Mark wow how sad is that. I can not see going from a man as good as Cole to a dumb ass like Mark. Now being a mommy my self i would never have left my daughter. I know Cole and he dose not do things unless he thinks it is nessary so. I would say there is a damn good reason and i dont blame him. As for the Haalands they are good people and should not be treated like this. So you all should think about your own problems and not worry about every one elses.
First off Kayli "dose" what word is that? Do you mean does??? Learn how to spell! Yeah I know you and cole are the only ones that spell like that. Second off, Cole promised me if I left her with him we could be mature adults and share her. Yeah I left him so what?? Third, I made mistakes and anyone who says they haven't are liars. I have done better with my life and I have been in a serious relationship for two years with a good guy who has a good JOB. It took me to leave cole to get off his butt to find a job. Coming home and finding my him in the same spot as I left with dirty dishes stacked by him as I came home from work while being pregnant doesn't say much for him huh? Fourth, we have a written agreement signed by the judge for joint custody. So he's breaking the agreement. If I was such a bad mom the judge wouldn't of agreed to it. You guys hate the fact I am doing better in my life. So keep on telling your self I am a bad mom in your on fantasy world full of lies. As for another fact I didn't say anything but to pray for her. So do what you keep doing, you guys can't keep me from her for long.
got your back

Houston, MO

#21 Jan 27, 2012
kdr wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Kayli "dose" what word is that? Do you mean does??? Learn how to spell! Yeah I know you and cole are the only ones that spell like that. Second off, Cole promised me if I left her with him we could be mature adults and share her. Yeah I left him so what?? Third, I made mistakes and anyone who says they haven't are liars. I have done better with my life and I have been in a serious relationship for two years with a good guy who has a good JOB. It took me to leave cole to get off his butt to find a job. Coming home and finding my him in the same spot as I left with dirty dishes stacked by him as I came home from work while being pregnant doesn't say much for him huh? Fourth, we have a written agreement signed by the judge for joint custody. So he's breaking the agreement. If I was such a bad mom the judge wouldn't of agreed to it. You guys hate the fact I am doing better in my life. So keep on telling your self I am a bad mom in your on fantasy world full of lies. As for another fact I didn't say anything but to pray for her. So do what you keep doing, you guys can't keep me from her for long.
What kind of "MAN" wont even get a job and keep it to support his family? I have never known Cole to work very much in his life. I think hes allergic to it. He even tried to get disability to keep from it. Kay and Rich are brainwashers and make thier kids believe everything they say. I do know this for sure. I have witnessed the way they treat thier kids and its not good at all. KDR, I do pray for you and your daughter everyday. I pray that God will see fit to help you get your daughter out of that mess before they get to her also.
adm

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2012
Wow. Ok. Ill start by saying I have not commented on this thread till now. Second, I don't know what's going on in that home and I don't care. To the idiot that has no education ill say this to you and anyone else who is wondering. My baby has a condition called craniosyntosis. In lamans terms that means her skull plates on top her head fused together sooner than they were suppsed to. She had to have surgery at the age of 5 months to fix this. Part of her recovery is wearing this helmet to make her head grow in the right way. Nothing I have done could have caused this. Certainly not "dropping her on head". This condition happens to 1 in 3000 babies. Also she was 62nd surgery of this type that has been done at St. Louis Childrens hospital. Now that I've said that maybe you should actually know what something is before you make yourself look like the uneducated fool that you are. KDR hope everything works out for you and the rest just need to leave me and my family out of this. Thanks.
Dixie Chick

Mountain Grove, MO

#25 Jan 28, 2012
Super wrote:
I think God takes away children from parents that are evil or does wrong because that child would be better off dead than to have parents like her. People like the haalands should just stop breeding. Give the real people that don't abuse there kids a chance too have children.Those kind of people deserve them, not evil ones like the haalands.
Honey you are so wrong i lost my son because of his so called best friends that stayed at our house everyday and fed them and let them stay there then 5 of his friends caused him to run off a road and hit a tree and got throwed out and down a 12ft. embankment and let him lie there all night and told no one till th is day buy the hand of god i fought fout what i already knew but the law would'nt do a thing cause of the parents and you thank god only takes kids from
bad parents well i was not a bad parent, i treated them all like my own and then i have to suffer the rest of my life because of bad friends not bad parents. We never in a million years seen that comming. So you are wrong about that i had to let you know that.
knowb4uspk

New York, NY

#26 Jan 28, 2012
GOD take's no one and nothing away from anybody! God is LOVE! If you think differantly you are misinformed or just don't know any better so quit blameing GOD for all the ill's of the WORLD!! Read the instruction book he gave you for life!!
kpit2urself

Beach Haven, NJ

#29 Feb 10, 2012
Clearly "someone" is coming to the defense because she is one of them. Wonder what God would say about your HATEFUL statement made about an innocent baby's disability? Or what he would say about the way your family mistreats, neglects, uses and abuses foster children? Wonder what God thinks about all the lying and brainwashing that goes on in your home..forget about the stuff that happens that only God and the poor victims see. I don't recall anything in the bible that would condone the evil that this family is capable of. You tell the other people to worry about their own problems...apparently, the Haaland family have hurt so many people, you are their problem.
speak for urself

United States

#31 Mar 6, 2012
Font put words in that family's mouth bitch!
speak for urself

United States

#32 Mar 6, 2012
Dont

Since: Mar 12

United States

#34 Mar 7, 2012
wow people yall are immature.. Kay is a lazy, emotionaly, physically, mentally abusive, and crazy women to those kids. The sick thing is kayli was soooo screwed in the head she felt she needed to go to all ends to become a mother thats why it was guy after guy after guy and they all ran away because they didnt want a family as quickly as she did!! Then when Kandace had that beautiful babygirl the haaland family and their manipulating ways forced that she stay with them and the discusting part is cole and kays lazy asses let kayli play "mommy" role and had the little one still call cole daddy yea umm hate to tell you that um coles your blood brother and that is sick! Furthermore at least in Kandace's home that baby has a far more higher chance of a normal true christian life .... with the haalands shell need couseling which would be said cuz she is as beautiful and bright as her REAL mommy. Haalands you didnt "give up" your church God saved licking from it!!! Thats all I have to say! Peace! May the real God have mercy on the Haalands EVIL souls!!!
kpit2urself

Beach Haven, NJ

#36 Mar 12, 2012
To Dish-It: Well put, good to see that alot of people are not fooled by lies. Some of us know the real truth about them...and eventually it will come out. Speak for urself: If that childish comment was directed at me that is fine because when someone has no defense for their actions or actions of their loved ones, they can only resort to personal attacks and name calling, so it will be taken from its source:) You can only judge me by what you have been told and I will not hold that against you. It is in black and white what has been said and what has been done to the unfortunate people who have met the Haalands...call me what you like, if it walks like a duck, it is one. KDR is a good/loving mother who didn't deserve the hell they put her or her daughter through. I have to say that I feel sorry for you actually , because someday they may put you through this and it is heartbreaking. Dish-It, in the end only God will judge them and he has been watching all of their evil misdeeds, and merciful or not, he will hand them their sentence. Speak for urself, may you see the truth before it is too late.
kpit2urself

Beach Haven, NJ

#37 Mar 12, 2012
Oh and may you all have a wonderful day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daronda Fri fvihkf 5
Jessica tune Jun 22 Big D 2
taytay Jun 19 daronda 1
tyler sims Jun 17 hater 3
murphy family Jun 13 try it 1
restaurants Jun 10 Anonymous 5
Sullins Family? (Oct '15) Jun 10 Winters coming 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Licking Mortgages