Patrick"super cop"Burton

Patrick"super cop"Burton

Posted in the Licking Forum

Dannie

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2012
In light of being promised he will be the one who brings charges to jail me, i would like to bring to light as to how harassment has taken over the Licking police Department. This officer is not a honest person. He has put a target on my back and now has drawn his co-workers to follow his lead in creating a unstable and untrustworthy police department. It is not right that a person like this has the right to use his possition as a officer to bring turmoil into a mans life by creating false charges and or investigations to pry his way into one's life and attempt to imprison someone who he has a personal problem with. I do not think this a fair fight since i have not the ability to arrest him or to follow him around or even do illegal things in his patrol car that anyone else would be stopped and ticketed for just to be able to make his presence known. BEING A BULLY WITH A BADGE. I would like to rally everyone this person has been using his job to bully and or harass to change the course of our police department that is becoming not public servants but public bullies without rules and laws. To this date he has bullied and harassed my entire family except of course my brother who is legal counsel. We as citizens do not have to have a officer who is this out of control. There has been a attorney retained to deal with this department of bullies so if you have had been a victim of harassment by any one or all of the officers in this police department please contact me so your claims can be recorded and checked for merit then ultimately addressed in a class action way. I will not be intimidated by any of these men and urge everyone to take a stand and make their voices and claims known so we as citizens can bring accountability to this department and the entire leadership of the city of Licking,Mo.
yella

Fenton, MO

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Ok so since you have called out his name how about you post yours? You Want to slam his name but you Dont want yours on this sight.. Go figure!
who knew

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2012
I'm guessing its Mr. Dannie Pougue.
Concerned citizen

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 26, 2012
Mr. Danny I was pulled over by officer Patrick burton several time but everytime I was givin professional and respected treatment from this officer of licking police department. So I would like to ask you. Did the officer find you doing something illegal? I find it funny that every criminal out there is wrongfully convicted and was targeted. Well that might be true but its very easy to just not be a fucking idiot and abide by the laws.
hmm

Houston, MO

#5 Mar 28, 2012
He's pulled me over a couple times and he was nice about it and not rude. I didn't feel harassed or anything. I think he's one of the good cops licking has!! He does his job the way he's suppose to.
Salem Man

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Listen here you f**king crybaby Mr. Danny, if u would quit being a dumba$$ and stay the f**k out of trouble you wouldnt have to deal with any of the officers of Licking. I know Mr. Burton personaly and anytime that i have had to deal with him (or any of the other Licking officers) he has acted in a very professional manner and has shown me the up-most respect. So if you are gonna be a little b!tch and bash his name on the internet at least put your name on here if not quit being a little pu$$y and keep your thoughts to yourself and stay out of trouble and you wont have to deal with anyone that is putting their life on the line to serve and protect and keep that town safe from dipsh!ts like you. So quit being a little b!tch and F**K OFF!!!
So Scared

Montreal, MO

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Salem Man wrote:
Listen here you f**king crybaby Mr. Danny, if u would quit being a dumba$$ and stay the f**k out of trouble you wouldnt have to deal with any of the officers of Licking. I know Mr. Burton personaly and anytime that i have had to deal with him (or any of the other Licking officers) he has acted in a very professional manner and has shown me the up-most respect. So if you are gonna be a little b!tch and bash his name on the internet at least put your name on here if not quit being a little pu$$y and keep your thoughts to yourself and stay out of trouble and you wont have to deal with anyone that is putting their life on the line to serve and protect and keep that town safe from dipsh!ts like you. So quit being a little b!tch and F**K OFF!!!
Oh Salem Man what a laugh you calling your self a man. I also think the Licking cops would not put their life on the line I know them and all they have working for them is cowards. If you or your firends the so called cops of Licking would like to talk to me in person just give me your name and number and I'll be glad to talk to you. Man up and let me know if you and you so called cops want to talk in person tuff guy.
Salem Man

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Mar 28, 2012
So Scared wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Salem Man what a laugh you calling your self a man. I also think the Licking cops would not put their life on the line I know them and all they have working for them is cowards. If you or your firends the so called cops of Licking would like to talk to me in person just give me your name and number and I'll be glad to talk to you. Man up and let me know if you and you so called cops want to talk in person tuff guy.
Yeah "So Scared" way to "Man Up" you pu$$y. Why the hell would you talk so much sh!t and give me sh!t when you wouldnt even put your real name on here. Your just as big a pu$$y as all the other crybabys over there in that sh!t whole town that are boohooin over gettin in trouble by the police. Just keep talking sh!t on this web site and keep feelin like a "man" if thats what makes you happy. i will give you my name but there aint no way i would waste my time comin over there and "talkin" in person with a little b!tch like you. So have a nice day f**kin your sister. Later.
In the know

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Oh Dannie, you want to take the focus off of you and place it on the police. You're a shitbag, plain and simple. Drugs Dannie. You had 'em, you sold 'em, you use 'em. You have been an informer for the police in the past, so why turn on them now? How many of your "friends" have you turned in??? Bye bye Dannie....
mee

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Salem Man wrote:
Well to your surpise stupid i have not been in trouble at all thank you for your concern. I have put my name on here Pat! Go fuck yourself too ok. You are a liar and you are the bitch that hides behind your badge trying to use it to bring me trouble ass hole but i will assure you that i have all the resourses to ward your ass off. You are never going to do shit to me. I tell ya what go fuck yourself boy. Putting your life on the line is so funny. Bring it I am no bitch you country ass loser. I dont give the slightest shit about you or any of your followers or boy friends. you are a fake ass bully that has just met the guy who has nothing better to do than answer anything you can bring to me. Now i am finished with this cause you are a dirty cop and for real i have better things to do than have a keyboard fight with a jack ass. As for you other followers have a beautiful day I dont give any shit about you or your views cause your clearly STUPID!!!!
Samona

Lawson, MO

#20 Apr 22, 2012
Can someone tell me the names of the cops in Licking? I don't know any of them.
hmmmmm

Cameron, MO

#21 Apr 22, 2012
I'd be happy if they ( local police ) would take care of the little things....like neighbors that have yard sales and the people show up for the sales and block your driveway so you can't get in or out and also block your mailbox making it hard , if not impossible, for the mailman to deliver your mail.

How rude, ignorant and inconsiderate !
....what if somebody had to get out to go to a doctor's appt or something important ?
licking resident

Houston, MO

#22 Apr 23, 2012
RE: Pat Burton,I have read the remarks about him. Yes I know he is dishonest,and should not be allowed to be on the force.I know this,but my friend will not allow it to be talked about. It is for this friend to talk about it. I will say I think he is not an honest person.I do think when it is his time to go Mr scott will do his job. I have never met a more honest and fair person as Mr Scott.I'm a student at Licking and never got into trouble. My parents think Pat is a problem here
Wow

Prairie Village, KS

#24 May 28, 2012
Wow O Wowww!!!
Okay well for starters I know Patrick very well and I know for a fact that he's a Dang Good Guy, father, friend, and Cop(:
And I think it's pretty disgusting that this scumbag criminal piece of trash thinks its okay to slam his name like this!! Did you ever think about the fact if you happen to be in a situation one day where you have to call upon him to come to YOUR rescue?? Apparently not!!! Because as unfortunate as it is... He WOULD HAVE have to come to your rescue and knowing him and the dedication to his JOB, he would do so... Even though I personally wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire even if I was a cop.
Your obviously NOTHING short of a low life white trash junkie piece of sh!t, who is just butt hurt because you obviously got caught up and didn't like the fact that you had to face the music!! Haha now don't get me wrong, Patrick can most definitely be a smart ass and make you look and feel like an idiot or "bullied" as you call it, lol... But dealing with you scumbags everyday I would probably be too! And I find it very VERYYY hard to believe that he has "harrassed" you... He's probably just on your ass when he catches you doing something illegal because he's probably had to deal with you before and knows your kind buddy! And if I had to deal with lil punks like you everyday then I'd probably be a smart ass too!
But the lil remark about him basically promising to make sure you go down for your charges... Well PROPS Patrick, sounds to me like your doin you're job, and you're doin it well. ;)))
I mean really bud, moral of the story is, be good or be good at it and apparently you're nothing but an uneducated fool who thinks they are ACTUALLY going to get somewhere or "get their charges dropped" or get him fired, by getting on here slandering his name... Hahahaaaa!!! Yeah, that's going to help ya! Psshhh! Idiot.
Anyway, I rest my case. And Patrick, keep up the good work and get these idiots off the streets and do us all the favor.
;)
rigidjimi

Belton, MO

#25 Jun 4, 2012
I was assisted by officer pat last year and he told me there was nothing he can do after an intruder tried to come into my apartment I told him I knew where the intruder lives and still did nothing and to too the evening off he ( officer Pat) showed up to the scene drunk. One good cop.
Dannie

United States

#26 Jul 6, 2012
Wow well we know you don't know much stupid. Patrick is a stupid dirty piece of shit h
Wow wrote:
Wow O Wowww!!!
Okay well for starters I know Patrick very well and I know for a fact that he's a Dang Good Guy, father, friend, and Cop(:
And I think it's pretty disgusting that this scumbag criminal piece of trash thinks its okay to slam his name like this!! Did you ever think about the fact if you happen to be in a situation one day where you have to call upon him to come to YOUR rescue?? Apparently not!!! Because as unfortunate as it is... He WOULD HAVE have to come to your rescue and knowing him and the dedication to his JOB, he would do so... Even though I personally wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire even if I was a cop.
Your obviously NOTHING short of a low life white trash junkie piece of sh!t, who is just butt hurt because you obviously got caught up and didn't like the fact that you had to face the music!! Haha now don't get me wrong, Patrick can most definitely be a smart ass and make you look and feel like an idiot or "bullied" as you call it, lol... But dealing with you scumbags everyday I would probably be too! And I find it very VERYYY hard to believe that he has "harrassed" you... He's probably just on your ass when he catches you doing something illegal because he's probably had to deal with you before and knows your kind buddy! And if I had to deal with lil punks like you everyday then I'd probably be a smart ass too!
But the lil remark about him basically promising to make sure you go down for your charges... Well PROPS Patrick, sounds to me like your doin you're job, and you're doin it well. ;)))
I mean really bud, moral of the story is, be good or be good at it and apparently you're nothing but an uneducated fool who thinks they are ACTUALLY going to get somewhere or "get their charges dropped" or get him fired, by getting on here slandering his name... Hahahaaaa!!! Yeah, that's going to help ya! Psshhh! Idiot.
Anyway, I rest my case. And Patrick, keep up the good work and get these idiots off the streets and do us all the favor.
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restaurant 3 hr ariel 1
Hunting 6 hr Big bill 3
Haunted Licking (Sep '09) Feb 19 Fart Protons 56
Have you had a threesom? Feb 14 Fart finger 13
Douglas {Dumba**Don}Gaston (Mar '11) Feb 13 Suffarter 12
licking loser list Feb 11 Fart Eating 31
Does anyone know what really happened to Tonya ... Feb 6 Squirting Farts 6

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance