Rebecca

Bonnots Mill, MO

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Wednesday morning, early, someone stole my malemute/husky mix nine month old female pup from my yard east of town. I live in the last house on a gravel road and there were a lot of hunters down here, I'm sure many from out of town. A silver small suv (aprox the size of a kia) sticks out in my mind that crept past my house. I'm furious, and if you know of who took my dog, please contact me. I'm not rich, but I can offer a small reward for her return.
If she is returned to me, I won't ask any questions. But I will continue to look for her and leave no stone unturned, and if I find her, and no one has come foreward, it will be their butt. We love her, have raised her since birth, and she is a member of our family. I can provide pictures. Please help bring Leika home. She is nine months old, and is fairly large. She is light grey/brown and has brown eyes and a dominant mask. The white comes to points above her eyes. She is very fluffy and has a huge fluffy tail that she often carries with a strange quirk to the left. She is mild tempered and sweet. Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me information on her whereabouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Abdurratln 442
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Golden Rule 2,706
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr White House Muslim 96,924
Licking Cemetary 7 hr A grieving mother 8
To the DRUG dealers and users. 13 hr watching quietly 13
MidTown Bar And Grill 15 hr my opinion 24
What truelly happen with victoria/steven Tue Heather 3
•••
•••
Licking Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Licking Jobs

•••