Way to go, LPD, on the drug bust. Good job !!!! Thank You
hmmmm

Overland Park, KS

#2 Apr 5, 2013
when did this happen?
good job

Cameron, MO

#3 Apr 5, 2013
it was in the Houston Herald , online version, this am.
hmmmm wrote:
when did this happen?
good job

Cameron, MO

#4 Apr 5, 2013
not to be confused with the other drug bust by the county in Raymondville...this ( see below ) is the OTHER drug bust that was in the paper

The Licking Police Department coordinated a multi-jurisdictional drug investigation Thursday involving the South Central Drug Task Force and the Texas County Sheriff’s Department that resulted in three arrests.

After officers conducting surveillance observed a drug transaction take place at the Licking City Park, a 34-year-old Licking man and a 21-year-old Houston woman were arrested for distribution of a controlled substance, and a 46-year-old Licking was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. The suspects were transported to the Texas County Jail and incarcerated on a 24-hour hold pending the formal filing of charges.

A small child was with the suspects at the time of arrest, and the Missouri Department of Social Services was contacted to assist.

Further investigation led to the discovery of a controlled substance at a residence west of Licking on Highway N. LPD Chief Scott Lindsey said the investigation is ongoing and additional arrests and charges are expected.

“I’m pleased that we were able to team up with other law enforcement agencies to conduct this investigation,” Lindsey said.“Whether drug crime happens in Licking or the area surrounding us, it benefits our community to work together to fight it.”
huh

Houston, MO

#5 Apr 7, 2013
what happened in raymondville?
maggie

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 7, 2013
It was Cassadie Washburn (Bryson) be careful people she has been setting people up and telling on people so she can get out of trouble! Thats low!
concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Why have no charges been made this all happened at the city park frankly im scared to take my kids to the park anymore its getting where nowhere is safe for our children to play.
jerry peek

Ozark, MO

#8 Apr 7, 2013
i hope they bust all the thieves and druggies
jerry peek

Ozark, MO

#9 Apr 7, 2013
its time to learn and grow up! GET A JOB!
hey stupid

Cameron, MO

#10 Apr 8, 2013
hope they bust your dumb ass too.
maggie wrote:
It was Cassadie Washburn (Bryson) be careful people she has been setting people up and telling on people so she can get out of trouble! Thats low!
peek

Ozark, MO

#11 Apr 15, 2013
hey stupid wrote:
hope they bust your dumb ass too.
<quoted text>
some learn and some dont! i did learn! i know i am very blessed i didnt go to prison for life! i aint making more mistakes of stupidity! and i know any grudge against me!! i deserve for being so crazy and stupid! but i will say! im truely sorry for the dumb shit iv done in the past! and like old mike cunningham! he was a real good guy! i should of been the one to get that bullet! im supprised i aint dead! and very thankful! karma has got me too!
peek

Ozark, MO

#12 Apr 15, 2013
i quit! im to old to play stupid anymore!
peek

Ozark, MO

#13 Apr 15, 2013
at least state your name! i did! im not going to hold no grude! im past all that! im trying to make peace! with some i know it will never happen! sorry man........
peek

Ozark, MO

#14 Apr 15, 2013
kenny is a good guy too! iv done him wrong in the past and he holds a hate grudge against me! but he needs to think! he has done things in the past too! everyone has! its weather a person is for real sorry and sincere about it! and learned! or not! a person can tell!
Do i know you

Horsham, PA

#16 Dec 31, 2013
peek wrote:
<quoted text>some learn and some dont! i did learn! i know i am very blessed i didnt go to prison for life! i aint making more mistakes of stupidity! and i know any grudge against me!! i deserve for being so crazy and stupid! but i will say! im truely sorry for the dumb shit iv done in the past! and like old mike cunningham! he was a real good guy! i should of been the one to get that bullet! im supprised i aint dead! and very thankful! karma has got me too!
Is this Jerry Peek Sr??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restaurant 10 hr ariel 1
Hunting 13 hr Big bill 3
Haunted Licking (Sep '09) Feb 19 Fart Protons 56
Have you had a threesom? Feb 14 Fart finger 13
Douglas {Dumba**Don}Gaston (Mar '11) Feb 13 Suffarter 12
licking loser list Feb 11 Fart Eating 31
Does anyone know what really happened to Tonya ... Feb 6 Squirting Farts 6

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance