Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kota Harlan

Houston, MO

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Wow, so many people putting her down. Frankly she is 14, first job she has had, and this putting her down isnt helping the whole 'she needs to smile' situation. You DO NOT know her life, maybe she has no reason to smile at you! Pansies
Average JOE

United States

#22 Aug 7, 2012
Okay so I agree with might need help with the register part. I was in there last week and ordered two five dollar meals and two two dollar meals would equal fourteen and then ad tax but it came out to nineteen something thats a lot of tax.My family and I absolutely love the food though. I love the variety. I am glad we have this in licking. Needs more ventilation it has been way too hot everytime I am in there.
resident

Lawson, MO

#23 Aug 23, 2012
love the sliders and if its the same young lady that was helping at rodeo parade she was very nice and even SMILED at every one in line so keep it up
Yum yum

Plattsburg, MO

#24 Aug 29, 2012
resident wrote:
love the sliders and if its the same young lady that was helping at rodeo parade she was very nice and even SMILED at every one in line so keep it up
It's not the same one that was helping at the rodeo parade, but as many have mentioned, Kelly's daughter is young and has not had experience, and now his wife is in there to help smooth things over a bit. They're doing a great job and new items are being added all the time. Great food, great people!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min Ronald 1,902
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min Muslim in the Whi... 96,396
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 53 min alan p 240
this is not good! 1 hr uglydramaqueen## 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 12 hr northwye 325
dixie irwin Fri RUDE 16
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Aug 28 stupid bills for ... 6,930
•••
•••
•••

Licking Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Licking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Licking News, Events & Info