Plattsburg, MO

#1 Jun 15, 2012
NOW OPEN
Customer

Mount Vernon, MO

#2 Jun 16, 2012
The Grab and go wrote:
NOW OPEN
did anyone else get a case of explosive diarrhea after eating there? I will definitely not ever go back.
Kelly Farris

Cameron, MO

#3 Jun 17, 2012
sorry you do not like my food ,but you do not have to put it down friend
sjl

Wentzville, MO

#4 Jun 17, 2012
i liked the food there and did not get sick!
agreed

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jun 17, 2012
I enjoyed the food too! Good deal and good burgers!
whatever

Lawson, MO

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Maybe not that they didn't like food, just not you. Or maybe a competitor, don't sweat it, can't please every one! I personally loved it.
Kelly Farris

Cameron, MO

#7 Jun 17, 2012
i think you might be right
Bam bam

Mount Vernon, MO

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Going back tomorrow.
customer also

Greenfield, MO

#9 Jul 1, 2012
Love the food. The really young girl working there may need a little more supervision. 5.75 times 2 equals11.50 my total was over 15.00 i think that is way too much tax. I also think it is poor business to not do a call in order twice and when a comment is made you call the customer and ban them.
Agree

Greenfield, MO

#10 Jul 1, 2012
The young girl may need some training in customer service as well. I understand she is the daughter, but no excuse she should smile a little.
oh really

Branson, MO

#11 Jul 2, 2012
who is running this joint
Kelly Farris

El Dorado Springs, MO

#12 Jul 3, 2012
I do
not impressed

Licking, MO

#13 Jul 12, 2012
I tried it for the first time was not impressed. Heard the comment "where is the beef" for a 1.00 there should be more meat. The menu stated homemade fries, sorry what i got was kind you buy from alliance in salem in a bag. they were not done and full of grease and way to much salt. the girl at counter had no manners for business. Never one was asked may I help you, or you order will be done in a few minutes. She never asked if I would like a drink with order. dirty table and she wasnt busy at all in matter of fact she had headphones on when i walked in. Unless things change i will never be back.
Lisa Olguin

West Des Moines, IA

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Well I have to say the owner is my litte brother and he has been cooking excellent food forever , I even had a profesional chef here in Iowa years ago try to beg me to talk him into his career as to being a chef so I know anything he is cooking is great and as far as my niece that is working the counter it is her first job and she really is trying to help her dad... so she's a little shy , I'm sure with a little encouragement she will open up and smile more...so please can everyone relax because this is all very new and exciting for my brother and his family and I promise he needs this and deserves it so lets try not to talk shit until he has been there for awhile and has a chance to iron out the wrinkles...he's doing it solo and he is as honest and down to earth as you will ever get so I am sure this restuarant will be the best one around just give him a minute to get on his feet.Go get them little brother , I know what your all about and your dreams and you deserve them and worked hard your whole life for this moment.
Kelly wayne Farris

Plattsburg, MO

#15 Jul 12, 2012
HEY MAN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY KID OR ME SAY IT TO MY FACE AND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS,I AM NOT SOME PUSSY ASS SITTING ON A LAPTOP PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN AND CAN NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE SO KEEP FOR FROM MY PLACE AS YOU CAN,and my frys are homemade and my girl can have har headphones on when nobody is there you p.o.s thank you and have a nice day:)
Lisa Olguin

West Des Moines, IA

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Kelly your always gonna have a trash talker so its better to rise above it and don't get pulled in.
Kelly wayne Farris

Plattsburg, MO

#17 Jul 12, 2012
You are right sis,love you
grabngo

Osceola, MO

#18 Jul 12, 2012
ain't that what u do in a nice kidnapping?
hmmmmm

Wheatland, MO

#19 Jul 13, 2012
You people should be glad their are businsses opening up in Licking, and not closing down.

All new businesses take time to work out any glitches after just opening, so give the grabngo a chance.

Good luck, Kelly, hope your business does well.
Licking resident

El Dorado Springs, MO

#20 Jul 13, 2012
The burgers are the best around. Where else are you going to have that big of a variety and a flexible cook who will make the burger with whatever you want on it he don't over price and rob people of there money he's a good guy and trying to help the community by bringing is something knew that's the problem with the stupide people in town they want every thing to stay the same and then they turn around and bitch on why the economy is in the whole. FYI there's more meat on them sliders then in a whole burger at sonic or hoods and them fries don't get more homemade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mary chsmbers (Apr '14) Sat Husband 2
Veronica Apr 27 concerned 2
Testing Apr 26 Michael Crabtree 1
Country Inn Apr 25 jeff 5
Levi Johnson (Mar '15) Apr 22 Very Mad 7
just curious about someone Apr 21 friend 7
Bridgette kittner huff Firestine Christopher Apr 8 TuffyStuff13 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Licking Mortgages