|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

NOT FUNNY wrote:
this is a disgusting post
Sorry you are so right i really thought they was talking about a husky.
Whatever

Edgar Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

OMG Dixie Chick I bet you are a dman prune! Wheres the fun at? Nothing wrong with toys! I have a few! Gross right! LMAO My husband and I enjoy them TOGETHER that is the key you should try it maybe you wouldn't be so uptight! Rachel B I say do it, you only live once might as well make it fun....all those vibrating toys are great! Never tried Sybian but you have sparked my interest update us on how you like it!! Dixia Chick If you don't wanna talk about SYBIANS go to a less mature close minded topic!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

Well I'm about to lose my girlfriend I guess if I can run a chainsaw I can figure this thing out.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

Judged:

You're right Dixie Chick, don't get one, I want my money back.
dixie chick

Turney, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

Whatever wrote:
OMG Dixie Chick I bet you are a dman prune! Wheres the fun at? Nothing wrong with toys! I have a few! Gross right! LMAO My husband and I enjoy them TOGETHER that is the key you should try it maybe you wouldn't be so uptight! Rachel B I say do it, you only live once might as well make it fun....all those vibrating toys are great! Never tried Sybian but you have sparked my interest update us on how you like it!! Dixia Chick If you don't wanna talk about SYBIANS go to a less mature close minded topic!
I was not saying they are wrong everyone likes them i was saying this is not a place to ask about them alot of teens get on this sight to. So whatever!
huh

Turney, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

Like this forum is the worst thing a teen is going to see on topix!!!
wORD

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

Sweet
Get one

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

ya def. need to get one!!! Let me hook it up for ya
HA HA

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

They definitely stirred some interest though, didn't they? My cousin has one and she loves it. I say, if you have the amount of money one of those things cost, go for it. They are not cheap. She gave $6000 for hers. But please, don't come back to describe your experience with it. We'll stick to our imaginations about that.
HA HA Speak for yourself

Edgar Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

I wanna know if it is worth the money! I don't want graphic details but Let us know!
HahA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

I think you should get a sybian and a husky. That would be twice the fun.....something to ride and something to pet.
here u go

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

why dont you let goatpimp take care of her sounds like shes a slut and he charges 3.50 it would be allot cheaper on you besides if you cant satisfy your girlfriend maybe she needs to find someone that can..and you need to crawl in a hole and stay there..
YoDummy

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

here u go wrote:
why dont you let goatpimp take care of her sounds like shes a slut and he charges 3.50 it would be allot cheaper on you besides if you cant satisfy your girlfriend maybe she needs to find someone that can..and you need to crawl in a hole and stay there..
You should read the topic from the beginning, they are Lesbians...

The name is "RACHEL B" and it startes like this "my girlfriend and I"
HAHA again

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

A slut would be doing it with someone else, not a sybian, which can be used alone. I don't know if they are worth the money or not, I've never used one. But my cousin definitely thought it was worth the money. She's very funny talking about it. And yeah, she's probably a slut. But in her own words, most women have sex with one or two men hundreds of times. She has sex with hundreds of men one or two times, so it all equals out. LMAO. At least she's an honest slut.
wow

Gower, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Licking Forum right now

Search the Licking Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,350
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 8 hr Diane 6,906
Mel's diner 9 hr OVER 7
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 21 hr Claire 265
healrh inspector 22 hr moe 3
Downtown Bakery Jul 19 pineapples 3
attitude at Caseys Jul 17 lol 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Licking Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••