First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rachel B

Cameron, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2008
My girlfriend and I were thinking about getting a sybian for ourselves for christmas, kind of a gift to each other. Besides being expensive, does anyone have an opinion or experiences about them?
Undecided

Edgar Springs, MO

#2 Nov 24, 2008
A what? Syberian Husky Dog?
haha

Lawson, MO

#3 Nov 24, 2008
LMAO!!! This forum is awesome!!!!!
LaughAboutIt

Sullivan, MO

#4 Nov 24, 2008
ewww, you shouldn't come on this forum asking a Q like that. That's a little personal between two people. COME ON!!! Gesh....
goatpimp

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Nov 24, 2008
how about a goat?
NOT FUNNY

Trimble, MO

#6 Nov 25, 2008
this is a disgusting post
Dixie Chick

Plattsburg, MO

#7 Nov 25, 2008
Rachel B wrote:
My girlfriend and I were thinking about getting a sybian for ourselves for christmas, kind of a gift to each other. Besides being expensive, does anyone have an opinion or experiences about them?
If you are talking about a husky, they are the best and smartest dogs there is. I have owned 2 and i loved them both. They are like i said very smart and very good watch dogs and very, very loveable animals. You should get one you both will love the dog. Very good christmas present for the both of you.
Dixie Chick

Plattsburg, MO

#8 Nov 25, 2008
LaughAboutIt wrote:
ewww, you shouldn't come on this forum asking a Q like that. That's a little personal between two people. COME ON!!! Gesh....
You need to grow up, this forum is not for your kinda bull crap. Get a life!
Dixie Chick

Plattsburg, MO

#9 Nov 25, 2008
NOT FUNNY wrote:
this is a disgusting post
Someone comes on here and tries to ask a question and you have these igornant people that comes back with some of the stupid and dumbest comments, showing they have no common sense enough to even be on here. I agree with you a 100%.
Michael Vick

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2008
Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Someone comes on here and tries to ask a question and you have these igornant people that comes back with some of the stupid and dumbest comments, showing they have no common sense enough to even be on here. I agree with you a 100%.
Dixie you might want to check out what they are talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian
go for it

Hillsboro, MO

#11 Nov 25, 2008
What an AWESOME gift for each other... Although, you might get replaced.... lol
Sami

Trimble, MO

#12 Nov 26, 2008
A Playstation 3 would be much more fun!:D
Whatever

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2008
OMG I just googled it! Get one! Get one! I love toys!
Rachel B

Cameron, MO

#14 Nov 26, 2008
Thank you. Although we don't see getting replaced lol. We've been in this relationship three and half years now. Things couldn't be better. We do this “one big present” to ourselves for Christmas every year. We both come up with ideas, usually something a little expensive (this one wasn't mine) then we look at the lists together and agree on one. Cost isn’t really a factor this year. We were looking for other opinions on how well it does or doesn’t work, but it doesn’t appear anyone here does. I think we’re going to go ahead and purchase it. They have a pretty solid return policy and warranty. Thanks for your help.
LaughAboutIt

Sullivan, MO

#15 Nov 26, 2008
Dixie Chick wrote:
<quoted text> You need to grow up, this forum is not for your kinda bull crap. Get a life!
Well now who is a dummy here, huh? Don’t you have anything better to do than respond to a post that you are total clueless about. I think you need to grow up, don’t ya think. This forum is not for immature people like you with your rude comments.
dixie chick

Plattsburg, MO

#16 Nov 26, 2008
Michael Vick wrote:
<quoted text>
Dixie you might want to check out what they are talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian
How do youo know that, that was what they was talking about. And if so im the first to say i'm sorry cause i really thought they was talking about the huskys.
dixie chick

Plattsburg, MO

#17 Nov 26, 2008
Opps! i meant you.
dixie chick

Plattsburg, MO

#18 Nov 26, 2008
LaughAboutIt wrote:
Sorry they are sick, i really thought they was talking about husys.
dixie chick

Plattsburg, MO

#19 Nov 26, 2008
Rachel B wrote:
Thank you. Although we don't see getting replaced lol. We've been in this relationship three and half years now. Things couldn't be better. We do this “one big present” to ourselves for Christmas every year. We both come up with ideas, usually something a little expensive (this one wasn't mine) then we look at the lists together and agree on one. Cost isn’t really a factor this year. We were looking for other opinions on how well it does or doesn’t work, but it doesn’t appear anyone here does. I think we’re going to go ahead and purchase it. They have a pretty solid return policy and warranty. Thanks for your help.
YOu are sick you shohuld be on another web site to be asking for this item. This is not for this forum.
Poochie

El Dorado Springs, MO

#20 Nov 26, 2008
dixie chick wrote:
<quoted text> How do youo know that, that was what they was talking about. And if so im the first to say i'm sorry cause i really thought they was talking about the huskys.
They may be talking about huskys but not the canine kind.
Happy Thanksgiving All!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Irene go ? Mon General Fartonu Ston 15
licking loser list Jan 14 General Fartonu Ston 18
Have you had a threesom? Jan 4 This is fart fun 4
Ryan Blazier Dec 27 Pillow fart 17
Jake danzo Dec 26 Moms Mabley 5
Does anyone know what really happened to Tonya ... Dec 24 Farting Shrimps 4
lesbians kissing in teachers lounge in 1977 Dec 20 Coach Farts 4

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance