First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nosey

Cameron, MO

#1 Aug 22, 2010
What does anyone think about the new dentist is down. Or should I say the latest one. I'm not sure how long hes been here.
info

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2010
I went amd had some teeth pulled by him last week. I was terrified when I went in and he did an amazing job at calming me down and pulling them both. I say he's great and would recommend him to anyone
Patricia s mother

Mount Vernon, MO

#5 Sep 1, 2010
I took my daughter there about 3 weeks ago and she did very well with the dentist. I thought they did great and he was nice. That office was busy and we still was in and out in a little over an hour. I would recommend them to my family and friends.
Momma

Cameron, MO

#6 Sep 2, 2010
I also went in there not long ago and they done a wonderful job with my son, who is a big ol baby! Made him very calm and comfortable.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2010
I think he is a great dentist. He talks to you and calms you if you are nervous. My daughter likes him and she does not like dentists at all.
Annoyed

Cameron, MO

#11 Oct 1, 2010
Sounds to me like the loser is the crybaby who keeps coming on here bashing people behind a computer screen .....Ian at least if you are going to trash someone do it there face and give them a chance to defend themselves! Get yourself some tissue and quit freaking whining!
Annoyed

Cameron, MO

#12 Oct 1, 2010
oooops I meant At least if......
really

Cameron, MO

#19 Oct 14, 2010
why do people hafta bash people on the internet?
Just Need Info

Cameron, MO

#21 Oct 26, 2010
Alldentistsinamerica wrote:
The Dentist in licking works for Austin Rust.Austin Rust is a bankrupt scumbag.He is a drunk and a zanax popping loser I would never go to his loser establishment.Austin Rust and his two loser boys are scum!!!
Is Austin Rust the older man with gray hair(maybe in his early 60's)?

Any FACTUAL info on this person would be greatly appreciated.
bla

United States

#22 Oct 27, 2010
If u want true info on someone topix isn't the place to find it.
Just Need Info

Cameron, MO

#23 Oct 27, 2010
I was just requesting factual info from people who have dealt with Austin Rust. Some posters like "alldentistsinamerica " and "austin harris" seemed to personally know his background, so that is why I asked.
Seriously

Mountain Grove, MO

#24 Oct 27, 2010
It is called a childish grudge, that is what alldentistsinamerica and austin harris have..
Just Need Info

Cameron, MO

#25 Oct 27, 2010
Seriously wrote:
It is called a childish grudge, that is what alldentistsinamerica and austin harris have..
Maybe it's a grudge. Maybe it's not. I am not concerned with that. To be honest, I am not so sure this person "alldentistsinamerica "/"austin harris" is wrong based on what I have personally witnessed from Mr. Rust. That is why I was asking for more information.
doc

Rolla, MO

#26 Oct 27, 2010
Go to the american dental asst if you need to know and stop yourBS
Just Need Info

Cameron, MO

#27 Oct 27, 2010
There is no bull to it when you just need factual info. The American dental assistant is not going to tell me about a person's personal character.
doc

Rolla, MO

#28 Oct 27, 2010
just need info it,s dental association not assistant I tried to help but i don,t think i help you with your problem.
Angel boy

United States

#29 Oct 28, 2010
Just Need Info wrote:
There is no bull to it when you just need factual info. The American dental assistant is not going to tell me about a person's personal character.
His personal business is NOT your business.
wow

Huntington, IN

#30 Oct 28, 2010
It is their right to know if he is a drug abusing pill popper. I wouldnt want a licensed professional under the influence doing a medical procedure on my account.
Seriously

Mountain Grove, MO

#31 Oct 28, 2010
This is purely for vendetta, selfish, bashing purposes has been going on for a while!
Wait A Minute

Cameron, MO

#32 Oct 29, 2010
Actually, the request for info was the result of Mr. Rust's behavior. It is people's business when Mr. Rust's actions affect the lives of others. I was pointed towards some court records and individuals that have revealed to me what I needed to know from their personal experiences with this character. I will not post anything further on here. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Giller (Sep '16) Mon Bill Fartsby 7
Haunted places in Licking (Oct '09) Nov 18 Lickin Farts 43
Ryan Blazier Nov 16 Nap Farts 13
licking loser list Nov 11 Some Farts 5
Tanner French (Aug '10) Nov 5 Hey I Farted 8
Where did Irene go ? Nov 5 Hey I Farted 8
Most Hated Girl In Licking? (May '13) Oct 30 Heats Farts 22

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance